You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "Other Sports" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby podolski4life » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:44 pm

I like Federer too, and Roddick.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:09 am

yeah, roddick's cool. and speaking in terms of aussie open, first real threat to federer.
safin's fun to watch, he adds a bit of drama to the game.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:50 pm

yoanna wrote:yeah, roddick's cool. and speaking in terms of aussie open, first real threat to federer.
safin's fun to watch, he adds a bit of drama to the game.

XD not a threat at all. He was thrashed, it was awful. I felt bad for him.
It was so sad when Agassi retired, all the crying he did.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:55 pm

Oh man Roddick got owned today. 6-0 on the second set lol :lol: Roddick must be really embarrassed. I wish I could see the game, it was like 3am here when they were playing
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:21 am

Aw man, poor Roddick. I love how he took it though
“It was frustrating, it was miserable, it sucked," Roddick told a news conference. "Apart from that it was fine.”

Go Federer for the rest of the tourney!!!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:00 pm

GO GONZALES :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:23 pm

supr4king wrote:GO GONZALES :mrgreen:

He destroyed Haas....:P....I expected more from Haas
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:42 pm

I was behind Haas too, those German fans there were hilarious :P he got owned too though. I'm behind Gonzalez now, but who really can stop Fed other than Nadal who is out... Can't someone else win something for once? As for the women's final, I think I'm behind Williams this time.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:27 pm

GO ROGER :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:31 am

Man, another blowout match! Williams beat Sharapova 6-1, 6-2!!!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:16 am

i would expect a tiny bit more from them at that stage. i'm glad serena won, though. hope the men's final will be better. can't get much worse anyways. i'm rooting for federer, but i want gonzalez to make him work hard to get the title.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Gonzalez definitely gave him a run for his money. Especially in the first set, which went to a tie break. But Federer was probably going to always win. I love how friendly with each other they were afterwards. They were talking about what they were doing afterwards - Roger was saying he was having a month off! :lol: French Open to look forward to. Come on Rafa!!!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:04 am

Did anyone watch the Buick Invitational? Tiger won his 7th straight PGA event!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:29 pm

Don't know anything about golf, I just know his name and that he's got a hot wife :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm

Al Ahly
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge