You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "Other Sports" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The "Other Sports" Thread

Postby Element » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 am

Milwaukee Bet the Lakers

but the 76ers Managed to embarrass themselves by losing by 45 Points against ht Bulls (76-121) !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Psychaz » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 am

kobe got ejected for saying "F**CK YOU" to an official
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am

Carmelo Anthony's sister died yesterday RIP
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 am

Psychaz wrote:Carmelo Anthony's sister died yesterday RIP

poor guy

First he still cant decide where to go and for whom to play

and now his sister

RIP
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KAHN » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:34 am

It wasn't much of a day for Bryant, whom Jackson revealed after the game had been late for shootaround due to a minor traffic accident in rainy conditions. Bryant, held to 21 points, did not make himself available to the media after the game, but Artest was only too happy to address his ejection. "It happened in the past, it happened in the present, it happened in the future,'' Artest said. "Not just for him. All players (get ejected). That happens a lot of times. You see guys get ejected. Rip Hamilton got ejected (recently) in Detroit. Bob Cousy got ejected ... The only person who never got ejected was Jesus.'' FanHouse.com

Artest was asked if he had checked Jesus' box scores. "No ejections,'' Artest said. "He was 10 for 10s, a lot of 20 for 20s (in shooting). Perfect from the free-throw line. Infinity rebounding stats.'' Artest was on a roll after the game. He even cracked, "I'm giving out some good quotes today, aren't I?'' FanHouse.com

I wish I could get his brain just for a day 8)
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

$500,000 to go to Lebron James's Birthday Bonanza

Postby Psychaz » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 pm

WOW, dude has lost it, 11 parties over 4 months

Would you pay $500K to go to LeBron James' birthday party?

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Miami Heat's LeBron James is looking for sponsors for his 26th birthday party
Investment opportunities are available for between $10,000-$500,000
The Miami bash will boast A-list celebrities according to marketing firm he hired
James is participating in an 11-stop dinner party tour, set to run until April
(CNN) -- He earns millions of dollars every year, but basketball star LeBron James wants investors to splash out up to $500,000 each to sponsor his lavish 26th birthday celebrations.

The Miami Heat player has hired a marketing firm to find backers willing to help fund his December 30 party, dubbed the "Full Court Birthday Celebration."

James, who earned a reported $14.5 million in salary this year, enlisted SA Global Plus -- whose website shows slides from a presentation given to potential investors.

The sponsorship opportunities range from $10,000 for a single event on his 11-stop "LeBron James Dinner Party Tour" to $500,000 for a season package.

Next week's A-list party will take place at the Coco De Ville Lounge in Miami Beach's Gansevoort Hotel, and the presentation promises an array of stars including athletes, musicians and political figures who "reinvent and set the tone for a chic lifestyle."

The celebrity bash "is royal themed fitting for a birthday celebration of a king, channeling an ambience of extravagant court life."

Click here to see SA Global Plus' 12-slide presentation

Potential sponsors will have further chances to catch a glimpse of the self-styled "King" as his celebrations -- which started in New York this month -- keep going until the final date in Atlanta on April 10.

But for someone who pays so much attention to the finer details, his name is spelled "Lebron" throughout the presentation -- at odds with his own website's preference.

It is not the first time the former Cleveland Cavaliers guard, who calls himself "King James" on his Twitter account, has attracted attention away from the basketball court.

The six-time NBA All-Star ended months of speculation about his future in July, when he announced he would be joining the Heat on a live television special called "The Decision."

The broadcast, which led to James becoming a pariah among Cavaliers fans, attracted a reported 10 million viewers.

The Heat will take on two-time defending NBA champions the Lakers in Los Angeles in Saturday's high-profile Christmas clash.
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey Guys

The Lakers are not doing well even though their squad is Great and it is obvious that they could use a change (exactly like Bayern)

Kobe missed 13 shots in a row vs San Antonio , and he also admitted that the loss was his fault

but Phil Jackson had a point by saying that if he was playing , he would not have passed the ball to a guy who is missing that much

The Most stupid thing ever was Getting Steve Blake

the Lakers wanted to sign Either Blake or Ridnour (My FAV NBA PG) , Ridnour even said that he is ready to lower the salary he is asking for from 4 millions to 3 millions a year

Yet The Lakers signed Blake for 4 Millions a year , MORE MONEY FOR LESS QUALITY !!!

Could you make a trade that would get Either Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul to the Lakers

you can put anyone except Kobe and Pau Gasol

and you can also put a 3rd team in the deal

Here is the espn virtual trade machine http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Element wrote:Hey Guys

The Lakers are not doing well even though their squad is Great and it is obvious that they could use a change (exactly like Bayern)

Kobe missed 13 shots in a row vs San Antonio , and he also admitted that the loss was his fault

but Phil Jackson had a point by saying that if he was playing , he would not have passed the ball to a guy who is missing that much

The Most stupid thing ever was Getting Steve Blake

the Lakers wanted to sign Either Blake or Ridnour (My FAV NBA PG) , Ridnour even said that he is ready to lower the salary he is asking for from 4 millions to 3 millions a year

Yet The Lakers signed Blake for 4 Millions a year , MORE MONEY FOR LESS QUALITY !!!

Could you make a trade that would get Either Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul to the Lakers

you can put anyone except Kobe and Pau Gasol

and you can also put a 3rd team in the deal

Here is the espn virtual trade machine http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

I Have used my Imagination , and came up with these 3trades

i think that you will say that they are stupid , but am gonig to show you any way

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=2cn29zd

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=2dsmaqa

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=23rdacc
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KAHN » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am

"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby uzi716 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 am

LOL guys the Lakers aren't gonna get Melo. And the Nuggets are never going to make those deals.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 am

i wouldn't trade Odom

btw, KG looks like he just got a leg injury, don't particually like him much, but don't like to see anyone get injured
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Psychaz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

uzi716 wrote:LOL guys the Lakers aren't gonna get Melo. And the Nuggets are never going to make those deals.

maybe Bynum, pick and Odom + ebanks or Caracter is an ok deal
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Psychaz wrote:maybe Bynum, pick and Odom + ebanks or Caracter is an ok deal

This will leave The Lakers with no PF

Besides , this Trade wont work Because of the Salary Cap space that requires that Denver must cut around 363K so they have to put a Minimum contract (Gary Forbes) , which , and lakers also have already traded their 2011 first pick to New Jersey Nets in the

Bynum , Odom , Caracter and a 2012 Pick

for

Carmelo and Forbes

Sounds ok But The Problem is that Lakers wont have a PF , so they would ahve to trade Artest away for a PF !!!

Your trades are not fair for the other teams , even though I WOULD LOVE THEM TO HAPPEN
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Psychaz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:33 pm

call my crazy but i would never trade away Odom if i was LA, not for Carmelo anyway, Odom is much more valuable to LA, he's way underrated IMO, he play both SF and PF with ease, very good rebounder, good defense and can hit the 3 , maybe for someone like Dwill or D12 but not Melo
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Psychaz wrote:all my crazy but i would never trade away Odom if i was LA, not for Carmelo anyway, Odom is much more valuable to LA, he's way underrated IMO, he play both SF and PF with ease, very good rebounder, good defense and can hit the 3 , maybe for someone like Dwill or D12 but not Melo

Have you seen his sick play yesterday vs the Hornets

I like Odom , but you have to let him go to get a Star

I always wanted the lakers to play this Before signing Artest

C Bynum
PF Gasol
SF Odom
SG Kobe
PG Fisher or Someone new

and a wicked idea based on Odom's Versatility , odom could be a Magic johnson type PG

C Bynum
PF Gasol
SF Artest
SG Kobe
PG Odom

So guys What About Devin Harris

Here is A Trade http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=24y3e2l

that would be good for the 3 teams

LAKERS AFTER TRADE

C Bynum
PF Gasol
SF Odom
SG Kobe
PG Harris

NETS After Trade

C Lopez
PF Favors
SF Graham (then they Sign Carmelo Anthony for the Draft picks and some players)
SG Igoudala
PG Blake

76ers

C Hawes
PF Brand
SF Artest
SG Turner
PG Holiday
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge