You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The other Question

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The other Question

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Payam wrote:The closest thing to a paradise I've ever seen on this Earth. :wink:
(I have to admit though, the winters get effin cold, seriosly!) :lol:

Sure with this cold weather is no burning hell etc., but paradise with so many degrees below zero? :D

quaazi wrote:However, this is not how a heterosexual man should dress himself.

Dressing nice and with good taste is not bad (something like Loew does) and this is surely not a sign of sexual orientation. But in this particular photo Gomez appearance is a bit fail IMHO (from the other hand, maybe it's just a bad photo)

tflags wrote:lesbian

R u sure? You might get lucky there with the last option :P

Anyway, apart from joking, players sexual orientation is their own business. I really hate the media sometimes and how they totally invade someone's privacy and private life or make stories just to write something.

We, as football fans should be worried about their performances. Their night life (and taste) is their business as long as they play good.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:51 pm

AvatarX wrote:Anyway, apart from joking, players sexual orientation is their own business. I really hate the media sometimes and how they totally invade someone's privacy and private life or make stories just to write something.

We, as football fans should be worried about their performances. Their night life (and taste) is their business as long as they play good.

Well said =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Conquistador » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Payam wrote:
Conquistador wrote:That is the problem. Nowadays in North-Western Europe, men are becoming more feminine and women becoming more masculine.

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but how is this a problem? It's not like guys are wearing skirts and dresses.
The problem is not ours, but clearly yours for having a solid vision of how everything SHOULD look according to you, your culture or something similiar. That's close minded.

In Saudi Arabia, they cover their women from head to toe and to them it's how everything SHOULD be for women. That does not make it right, does it?

But what'evs, let us all just wear blue jeans and a white t-shirt and be manly, manly men, 1999 style!

Well you'd be surprised.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

MUTU wrote:So what do you guys make of this picture of Badstuber with Schweini's girlfriend?

Lol that guy is Ottl not Badstuber.
Badstuber wouldnt come so close to women he's not comfortable with that :P
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby The Spyware » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:THis could be the scenario:

- Schweini is near him, so he is watching the whole scene... but he knows that Badstuber is gay, so he is not worried :)

:lol: :lol:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

SilentStrike wrote:
MUTU wrote:So what do you guys make of this picture of Badstuber with Schweini's girlfriend?

Lol that guy is Ottl not Badstuber.
Badstuber wouldnt come so close to women he's not comfortable with that :P

Its Bady :D

he is our model :mrgreen:
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Payam wrote:The closest thing to a paradise I've ever seen on this Earth. :wink:
(I have to admit though, the winters get effin cold, seriosly!) :lol:

Sure with this cold weather is no burning hell etc., but paradise with so many degrees below zero? :D

Good one! :)
If you exclude the cold, winters in Sweden is close to the biblical look of Heaven.
But youknow, instead of clouds and angels playing harps, we have snow and nagging feminists :lol:
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby rigoberto » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

i have nothing against being gay but players should not say in the fans of other teams and even their own teams would make fun of them see whats happaning to black players and muslim players they are made fun off what would happen if someone saifd he was gay wouldnt be great
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Talking about gay footballers...

How about this, then?

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 pm

There is a Russian Journalist (if I can call him that), that's claiming on twitter that a number of Bayern players are gay.

Hearing that Neuer, Kroos, Lahm and Mario Gomez are gay and some of their Bayern teammates find it hard to deal with them because of that. -- Artur Petrosyan (@arturpetrosyan)

He also said that's the reason Alex Ferguson never signed Neuer, but has since removed that tweet.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby BayernLove » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:09 pm

lau03143 wrote:There is a Russian Journalist (if I can call him that), that's claiming on twitter that a number of Bayern players are gay.

Hearing that Neuer, Kroos, Lahm and Mario Gomez are gay and some of their Bayern teammates find it hard to deal with them because of that. -- Artur Petrosyan (@arturpetrosyan)

He also said that's the reason Alex Ferguson never signed Neuer, but has since removed that tweet.

Seemingly legitimate.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:12 pm

BayernLove wrote:
lau03143 wrote:There is a Russian Journalist (if I can call him that), that's claiming on twitter that a number of Bayern players are gay.

Seemingly legitimate.

The players he named are ones that if you had to pick would be (maybe not Lahm tho!)

He must have a solid source before putting it on Twitter, or he just doesn't give a f*ck!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Who cares really?

lau03143 wrote:some of their Bayern teammates find it hard to deal with them because of that

This is clearly not true. They are not the players who clash with others often. As long as this problem is not there, nothing else should matter.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Who cares really?

lau03143 wrote:some of their Bayern teammates find it hard to deal with them because of that

This is clearly not true. They are not the players who clash with others often. As long as this problem is not there, nothing else should matter.

Exactly
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby BayernLove » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Who cares really?

I don't think Bayern players are ones to have an issue with homosexuality, even IF any of this is true. Bayern are one of the most open clubs out there. We have blacks, Muslims, we've (probably) had jews at one point or another, and many more.

On a separate note, I don't get the whole notion that "football is a manly sport, not for gays", I don't get it. Yes, I do have one person I know that is (may be) gay, and he does go with the stereotype of homosexuals being rather feminine, but not all of them, and especially not in football, where I don't think homosexuality has anything to do with on-pitch performance.

List of openly gay footballers:
Richarlyson (Brazil): He's a DM, a tough motherf*cker, he was turned down a move to Palmeiras because of being a homosexual, what's up with that?

David Testo (Canada): having been released by Montreal Impact the previous month, affirmed he was gay in an interview on with the French Canadian division of Radio Canada that was published on November 10, 2011.

Justin Fashanu (England): Older brother of John Fashanu, first professional footballer to come out as gay. English football has the most discrimination against this kind of thing. Read more about it, it's a long story. He didn't have a good time after coming out.

Olivier Rouyer (France): Came out after retiring from coaching and playing.

Yoann Lemaire (France): Amateur side FC Chooz refused to register Yoann Lemaire, who had been with the club for 14 years, due to him being gay as they claimed it might lead to "trouble" with his teammates.

Marcus Urban (Germany): Came out to his team mates at Rot-Weiss Erfurt in a move that immediately ended his professional career. He did not come out to the wider public until ten years later.

The list goes on...

Why do these people get so much hate? Why do you care where a man puts his dick? I just don't get it. It's the same with some people out there, why should you care if a man sticks his dick in another man? Seriously...
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge