You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Official "I am Drunk" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

The Official "I am Drunk" Thread

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:13 am

My maynes, I'm WAsted, well, not yet...but I'm pretty f'ed up, and I just got home from the bars...so I thought, Oi! Why not?! Here it is...my girl is out of town, so I'm gonna have to ride solo, and what's better than that, than kicking it with my fellow Bayern brethren?? haha...so here we are, drop a line, I'll probably pass out soon...

That said, I will leAVE THIS,...whoops, caplock on....saying that Bayern is >>>>>> and Gomez SUCKS!!! So Paddy, stop getting MAD son, gomez sucks, accept that ish for what it is...anyways, let's get crazy, this Saturday, Bayern gonna kick some izzas, CHEACHEA!

Signing out...E.Q Kimball, is that nigga!
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The Official "I am Drunk" Thread

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 am

EQ Kimball wrote:My maynes, I'm WAsted, well, not yet...but I'm pretty f'ed up, and I just got home from the bars...so I thought, Oi! Why not?! Here it is...my girl is out of town, so I'm gonna have to ride solo, and what's better than that, than kicking it with my fellow Bayern brethren?? haha...so here we are, drop a line, I'll probably pass out soon...

That said, I will leAVE THIS,...whoops, caplock on....saying that Bayern is >>>>>> and Gomez SUCKS!!! So Paddy, stop getting MAD son, gomez sucks, accept that ish for what it is...anyways, let's get crazy, this Saturday, Bayern gonna kick some izzas, CHEACHEA!

Signing out...E.Q Kimball, is that nigga!

Prost !
:lol:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:37 pm

x
Last edited by SilentStrike on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:56 pm

who opens this thread is 100% and officialy drunk
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Element wrote:who opens this thread is 100% and officialy drunk

And who posts in this thread will be 100% drunk! :lol:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby EQ Kimball » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Good morning fellow drunkards :)

Man haha, I was donecakes that night, soo that's why all yesterday I couldn't even write here, too hungover lol

But I'm ready to fire it up again, hopefully we kick some butt (not our keeper) tonight! I will visit this thread the next round I'm boozing it up haha
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 am

Hey Kimball.. Wats with that signature? :?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 am

^^^ Wutup broseph, that signature shows King Kuba hammering away at the proverbial Mario, whom SUCKS @ LIFE! HAHAHAHA

Yes Genttlemen, I am drunk again...well not yet, I'm getting there, I just slammed 3 Stella Artois in like 20 minutes....empty stomach deff make this buzz quite stronger.

I'll be going out tonight fellers, hoping to bag a hoe tonight. No man should ever feel obligted to remain abstinent or faithful...especially after he regretfully dumps a godamn marvel of a female.

That said, I would like to propose a toast; toe the bitches we bang, and the ones we don't claim.

BAYERN! >>>>>>>>>
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:45 pm

WEll, I guess I'ma have to hold the fort since nobody else is stepping up to the plate at the moment haha...got off work around 5-6 am ish, (I work at a club) and I was like **** it, I'ma have me a few stiff ones before I go to bed.

The only thought I have at the moment, well, thoughts I should say...Gomez SUCKS! HAHAHAAHAH AAAAAHAHAH...and...hmmm, I'm horny so, I'm gonna make a booty call right now.

Peace Fellaz! Or actually, I like to say Fellers, like the good ol hick days people would haha

PS: BAYERN >>>> LIFE!
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

x
Last edited by SilentStrike on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:29 pm

^^^I'm sure you're banging that perfect 10!

**** outta here dude, ahahah most of people here are Goobers.

Even I'm being a goober right now, and I'm PIMP as ****, but I live for this bullshit...if you knew my real name and searched me you'd find the craziest online shit including getting head infront of a large crowd among other things.

If I wanted to, I could lead this forum into utter chaos and total drunken annihilation. And you would like it :)
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Kimball when you are drunk typing you come across as the birthing result of somebody from the Duke Lacrosse team & The JAGERBOMB/My New Haircut guy. Haha its pretty hilarious to read and I am sure you would be quite a lot of fun to have a night out with but still tone down on the DOUCHENESS/JOCKNESS broski...mayne..dawg.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I too was solo this weekend. I enjoyed several Paulaner Marzen's.

Hey, how about a thread about what our favorite beverages are?

Fo me it's:
#1 Beer, German Beer. Preferably Paulaner but I like Spaten too. IPA's are good too and Belgium's are great.
#2 Wine. Ok, so I'm a wine snob. I drink wine with every dinner and sometimes just for the hell of it. (about 50 bottles in my wine cellar right now)
#3 Scotch. Single malt. Preferably Balvanie but I like others too as my collection has grown to over 30 bottles.
#4 More beer. But only good stuff. Thank god I can get beer from around the world or I'd be stuck with Budweiser.Life's too short to drink sh*tty beer.
#5 Gin. F*cking British make some good stuff. I like Bombay Sapphire.
#6. Vodka. Grey Goose. I like vodka 'cause basically you can add anything or nothing and it's still good.

I'm too old for Jagermeister, tequila and foo-foo drinks. You young guys enjoy those while you still can. I spent too many nights visiting the porcelin god in my youth to ever want to drink any of that sh*t again.

Ok, your turn...
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 am

g
Last edited by SilentStrike on Mon May 30, 2011 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 am

BEER BEER BEER - Franziskaner is my fav. But i also like Delirium Tremens & Microbreweries such as Magic Hat & Brewerkz.
Whisky - Chivas + Green tea, its an asian must have mix. Herbal green tea + Chivas its the best mix drink for me.
Wine - Argentinian, Occasionaly.

Used to be a major Absinthe man, until I had the wrong Czech Absinthe and haven't touched it since. :D
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to The Lounge