Hell of a first post.
. It'll be interesting to see how people stack up on the Pep-o-meter thus far:
- THE DIEHARD: Pep Rules! The 4-1-4-1 is a Godsend and who the hell is this Heynckes fellow? Long-live-PEP!
- The almost converted: Pep is a freakin genious. He just needs a bit of time and the team to adapt to his idea/formation. We'll get there!
- The CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC: We are on the right track, but not quite there yet. The system needs revising but overall is a good plan; perhaps a second DM and some more tweaking on the attacking front.
- The Doubting Thomases: Call me when we get 3 past Dortmund! And who the hell uses 4-1-4-1 anyhow??
- The READMEs: PEP RAUS! Did you hear me? RAUS!
So, where do you stand?