You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Interview Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

The Interview Thread

Postby Nerazzurro » Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi folks!

I'm a new member here (Inter fan from forzainterforums.com), I was wondering if someone would be interested in doing an interview for a forum of nerazzurri.

I would prefer doing questions before the match, and after the match.. so I hope anyone would be interested in this.

Kind Regards,
Besnik
Nerazzurro

Re: The Interview Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue May 11, 2010 2:30 pm

ALBANIANNNNN :D
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah of course, just post the questions here they will be answered.
Manutd fans did the same and they were pleased with the answers.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Nerazzurro » Tue May 11, 2010 7:18 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Yeah of course, just post the questions here they will be answered.Manutd fans did the same and they were pleased with the answers.

Hi mate,

I'm gonna send you questions in the private message, and also you should answer me via private message.

But anyone who is interested also, just post here and I'll send you the questions in the private message. :)

Thanks
Nerazzurro

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I did it for redcafe when Manu fans were here and so did Element. So its best if you post the questions here. PM is good as well but probably posting them here will get you more responses.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah just post the questions here. I'd like to read the responses from other users as well.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 am

I did an interview for redcafe , and am ready to do an interview for you

just PM me or Send the questions here
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Nerazzurro » Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

OK. Here are the questions:

- What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?
- Who do you fear most in our team?
- Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?
- If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?
- Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?
- What do you think of Van Gaal?
- Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?
- How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?
- Prediction for the game?

Regards,
Besnik
Nerazzurro

Postby Element » Wed May 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Nerazzurro wrote:What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?

The Great Chemistry and Spirit of our Team
Nerazzurro wrote:Who do you fear most in our team?

Diego Milito's Brilliance , and When your defense is in A Good day , they cant be beaten
Nerazzurro wrote:Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?

it will be a game of coaches , Both are Tacticians from the First Class , so lets see
Nerazzurro wrote:If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?

For This Game , Robben
Nerazzurro wrote:Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?

It will count on both Actually , The Team Holding together and covering each other + Some individual Brilliance that might score the Winning Goal
Nerazzurro wrote:- What do you think of Van Gaal?

One of the Weirdest Coaches i have ever seen , Super Smart , Weird Personality , but sometimes comes up with Stupid stuff to be honest

1 word , Unpredictable
Nerazzurro wrote: How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?

If There was An award " Most improved palyer in the world " , He Would win it easily

and yes I Have predicted that , and I Have Said that Before We Signed Van Gaal , Schweinsteiger= Central
Nerazzurro wrote: Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?

Individually : Inter Milan , and it is not that close , You Beat us in GK , Defenders and Forward , We are much better in the midfield and wings though

Team wise : we proved to be the team with strongest mentality and Chemistry
Nerazzurro wrote:- Prediction for the game?

A Hard Earned 1-0 Win for FC Bayern

or Bayern wins in the penalty kicks
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?

Fitness and Mentality. I think under LVG...Bayern has become one of the fittest teams in Europe. Through his system of possession from the GK upwards instead of just in the midfield we tire out the opposition. The Mentality is there for all to see...its the combination of LVG's iron will combined with German 'never say die' ruthlessness.
Who do you fear most in our team?

Maicon. Easily the best fullback in the world and will not only stop a lot of our creativity down the wings but is really really dangerous on the counter. Hes got a better finishing touch than some of the strikers playing for Europe's Elite.
Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?

I do not think Mourinho will out-tacticize LVG. I think it will come down who makes the better adjustments and substitutions in the last quarter of the game. Whoever adapts quicker to the other will win. I dont see that being Mourinho.
If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?

Robben.
Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?

Absolutely not. The reason Robben has scored so many individually spectacular goals is because the whole team has worked the opposition off the pitch. The opponents are dead tired trying to win the ball of us which allows us to strike them in the 2nd half. This is the reason Bayern has consistently performed better in the 2nd half than the first and the reason why Robben scores so many 'individual' goals.
What do you think of Van Gaal?

Best thing that happened to Bayern in the last 9 years. He is a genius at spotting youth talent, he did it with Barcelona in Xavi & Iniesta and with Ajax in Van Der Saar and he has done it again with Bayern in finding us Contento, Badstuber and Muller. On top of that he is a coaching fox he makes some really really odd decisions like subbing out Olic or making DvB a 3rd striker but it somehow always works.
Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?

Inter by far on paper. Your defense, GK and Strikers are much better than us on paper. Only our CM/CDM and Wingers are better. If this game ends up being won or lost in the midfield, we will win. If this game is won or lost based on defense and/or counter attacks it will be Inters game.
How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?

Hes become a monster CDM with dribbling ability and great passing ability. But most of all he shows the 1 quality that this Bayern team has above every other European team, fitness. No one runs as much as Schweinsteiger does...he even runs more than Olic who is considered a tireless workaholic.
Prediction for the game?

2-1 Bayern.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Nerazzurro wrote:OK. Here are the questions:

- What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?
- Who do you fear most in our team?
- Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?
- If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?
- Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?
- What do you think of Van Gaal?
- Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?
- How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?
- Prediction for the game?

Regards,
Besnik

1) Our mentality, fighting spirit and never giving up. Even if it means coming back from 3-0 down or beating Juventus in Turin when they hadnt lost there for like 5 years. Also some luck along they way by avoiding Chelsea, Barca and voting Fiorentina in the round of 16. Had we drawn ManU then I dont think we wouldve made it.
2)Sneijder. Deadly passes, great shot. He can surpise Butt anytime and I think he will score a goal.
3)LVG is definitely more experienced and I do think he is tactically still better than Mourinho, but the question isn't that clear.
4)the ribery of 07-08 and 08-09 I would definitely rate over Robben. Robben still frustrates me a lot when he decides not to pass the balll. With ribery, I don't have that problem but right now I'd have to choose Robben because he's done some amazing things this season.
5)It annoys me when my friends or anyone says that. "Bayern is Robben", only idiots who watch highlights and think they know about the entire game will this this. We are definitely not a team of individuals because if that were the case we wouldn't have beaten ManU, or even juventus who have much better individuals than us. We are definitely a team.
6)He did amazing things at all the clubs he coached. He won the CL in 1995 and almost in 1996 with Ajax, bringing players like Seedorf, Kluivert to the football world. He did the same with Iniesta, Xavi and is doing it now with Contento, Badstuber. he's a great coach but has some weird habbits, but as long as he makes Bayernw in IDK how weird his behavior is.
7)On paper Intenazionale for sure. But games aren't won on paper :) You guys definitely have better players in goal, defense and attack. Midfield we are better though. and I like what aeq said "If this game ends up being won or lost in the midfield, we will win. If this game is won or lost based on defense and/or counter attacks it will be Inters game."
8 )Basti is now my favorite player. That should say enough :). Hes great offensively, defensively, leads the team, runs his heart out and gives 100% for FCB.
9)3-2 or 2-1 for Inter :(
TBH I do think inter will win this game.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby KAHN » Thu May 13, 2010 1:29 am

1) Our mentality, fighting spirit and fantastic tactical decisions buy LVG.
2) I think Cambiasso and Sneijder are the most important players in Inter. If we play good I am not afraid of anyone if not...
3) Teacher teach student everything that student knows, but not everything that teacher knows! Final and most important lesson for Mourinho!
4) Robben
5) See answer by Aequitas1987
6) In short: One of the best couches world ever saw. Learn from Rinus Michels, Had fantastic results in Ajax, Barcelona and AZ. Now in Bayern. Make so many great players and have great personality (IMO).
7) Inter have better players on paper. But we have better team on the field.
8 ) He always wanted to play in central midfielder position. And is finally show his worth. Also I expect even better games from him!
9) 2:0 for Bayern
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Nerazzurro » Thu May 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks guys :)
Nerazzurro

Postby Nerazzurro » Thu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Here are some more:

- How do you feel, taking into account the fact that you shouldn't have qualified in the match against Fiorentina?
- Do you think you deserve the trophy?
- Would you sacrifice Bundesliga title to the 2nd placed team for the CL trophy?
- Do you think Bayern will make it past the group stage next season in CL?

The following questions are collection by Puma (member of forzainterforums):
- Do you think it is ironic that in World War II, Germany occupied the Netherlands without so much as a second thought and yet Bayern now requires a Dutch tactician to coach the lead their team?
- Given the fact that Bayern should have been eliminated by Fiorentina, did you ever feel guilty and think it was feasible to forfeit the result and allow Fiorentina to proceed to the next round?
- Is it true that German girls prefer back door entry?
- With regards to the Greece's financial debt and the fact that many Germans were opposed to assisting Greece, did you ever stop to think that Germany should make reparation payments for damage done to the country whilst being occupied by Germany in World War II. Are you aware that Germany never made reparation payments to Greece but yet compensated her European neighbours?
- Given the fact that Bayern Munich won the Champions League in 2001 and Inter last won in 1965, do you consider yourselves as underdogs for this match?
- Is it true that Bayern Munich was Adolf Hitler's favourite team?
Nerazzurro

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Nerazzurro wrote:- How do you feel, taking into account the fact that you shouldn't have qualified in the match against Fiorentina?

Nerazzurro wrote:- Given the fact that Bayern should have been eliminated by Fiorentina, did you ever feel guilty and think it was feasible to forfeit the result and allow Fiorentina to proceed to the next round?

WTF ? #-o
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Next

Return to The Lounge