You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Interview Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Interview Thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Here are some more:

- How do you feel, taking into account the fact that you shouldn't have qualified in the match against Fiorentina?
- Do you think you deserve the trophy?
- Would you sacrifice Bundesliga title to the 2nd placed team for the CL trophy?
- Do you think Bayern will make it past the group stage next season in CL?

I wont even bother answering other [weird] questions...

1. We scored a goal from offside in first leg but in second leg Fiorentina also scored a goal which came from offside!...so There is no way I feel bad that we are in finals!

2. I think that every team that fights back in Florence and in Manchester [from 3:0] is worthy of winning the CL not just being being in finals. We showed great spirit [just like you at Camp Nou] and that is why I think we deserve the trophy!

3. I can say for myself that I would sacrifice the BL title for CL trophy...We have won 22 Bundesliga titles...It is time for us to win our 5th CL title and become 3rd team in Europe by CL trophies.

4. We surely will...And if we show more of the same next season...I can see us in semis with a little bit of luck.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Nerazzurro wrote:The following questions are collection by Puma (member of forzainterforums):
- Do you think it is ironic that in World War II, Germany occupied the Netherlands without so much as a second thought and yet Bayern now requires a Dutch tactician to coach the lead their team?
- With regards to the Greece's financial debt and the fact that many Germans were opposed to assisting Greece, did you ever stop to think that Germany should make reparation payments for damage done to the country whilst being occupied by Germany in World War II. Are you aware that Germany never made reparation payments to Greece but yet compensated her European neighbours?
- Is it true that Bayern Munich was Adolf Hitler's favourite team?

This little racist retard Puma is only making me NOT want to answer any more questions.
Last edited by SilentStrike on Thu May 13, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Given the fact that Bayern should have been eliminated by Fiorentina, did you ever feel guilty and think it was feasible to forfeit the result and allow Fiorentina to proceed to the next round?

These decisions happen all the time. Look at Chelsea vs Barcelona last semi-final? On top of that Fiorentina scored an offside goal anyway so it was even in the end. No guilt at all. The better team won over 180 minutes.

The following questions are collection by Puma (member of forzainterforums):
- Do you think it is ironic that in World War II, Germany occupied the Netherlands without so much as a second thought and yet Bayern now requires a Dutch tactician to coach the lead their team?

Corruption?
- With regards to the Greece's financial debt and the fact that many Germans were opposed to assisting Greece, did you ever stop to think that Germany should make reparation payments for damage done to the country whilst being occupied by Germany in World War II. Are you aware that Germany never made reparation payments to Greece but yet compensated her European neighbours?

Corruption? Scandal? 4th spot going to BL
- Is it true that Bayern Munich was Adolf Hitler's favourite team?

Is everybody in the forzainterforums sour about Serie A being a shitty league?
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

User deleted, thread locked. #-o
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm

y?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Previous

Return to The Lounge