You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "I had a dream last night..." thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

The "I had a dream last night..." thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 am

So last night I dreamt that I was going to my old sixth form's concert, which was in some different location anyway. When I walk in from the back, on the back row I see Ronaldinho. I'm like woah and get back out to tell someone I know "look, there's Ronaldinho in the back row!" when rather than finding one of my mates I see Ribery. I'm like heeeeey Ribery I'm a huge fan bla bla bla. And then I ask him why he's there and he explains that there's some really good car mechanic that's just opened up and that celebrities are bringing their cars there. I tell him oh so that's why there's Ronaldinho at the concert, he's just killing time while his car is being repaired. And then Ribery starts talking to me in Maltese. And I'm thinking how come he knows Maltese? But then while I'm still dreaming I'm thinking "but anyway this is a dream, he can talk in Maltese in a dream". I'm not sure what happened next cos I think I woke up.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: The "I had a dream last night..." thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:31 am

MUTU wrote:So last night I dreamt that I was going to my old sixth form's concert, which was in some different location anyway. When I walk in from the back, on the back row I see Ronaldinho. I'm like woah and get back out to tell someone I know "look, there's Ronaldinho in the back row!" when rather than finding one of my mates I see Ribery. I'm like heeeeey Ribery I'm a huge fan bla bla bla. And then I ask him why he's there and he explains that there's some really good car mechanic that's just opened up and that celebrities are bringing their cars there. I tell him oh so that's why there's Ronaldinho at the concert, he's just killing time while his car is being repaired. And then Ribery starts talking to me in Maltese. And I'm thinking how come he knows Maltese? But then while I'm still dreaming I'm thinking "but anyway this is a dream, he can talk in Maltese in a dream". I'm not sure what happened next cos I think I woke up.

What a coincidence... :lol: I had a dream (this night) that I called Luis Suarez to ask some questions regarding ''gays footballers'' :oops: but any how; When he answered my call he greeted me by telling me my name (how the hell he knows my name!) Then instead of starting my questions I've first played a joke on him by telling him that I am Galliani and if he would be interested to join AC Milan!!! He was speaking a mix of Italian and Spanish... If I am not mistaken he told me that he is always interested to join a club like Milan but then I couldn't understand anymore of what he was saying. I don't think that I've managed to ask him the questions I had to... though I remember telling him it was a joke. :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 am

MUTU wrote:So last night I dreamt that I was going to my old sixth form's concert, which was in some different location anyway. When I walk in from the back, on the back row I see Ronaldinho. I'm like woah and get back out to tell someone I know "look, there's Ronaldinho in the back row!" when rather than finding one of my mates I see Ribery. I'm like heeeeey Ribery I'm a huge fan bla bla bla. And then I ask him why he's there and he explains that there's some really good car mechanic that's just opened up and that celebrities are bringing their cars there. I tell him oh so that's why there's Ronaldinho at the concert, he's just killing time while his car is being repaired. And then Ribery starts talking to me in Maltese. And I'm thinking how come he knows Maltese? But then while I'm still dreaming I'm thinking "but anyway this is a dream, he can talk in Maltese in a dream". I'm not sure what happened next cos I think I woke up.

MUTU... what kind of dream is that? :lol: :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 am

Weird, right? Think I should visit a doctor? :P
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 pm

MUTU wrote:Weird, right? Think I should visit a doctor? :P

You'll probably dream about one tonight.

Spoiler: show
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sterndessudens » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:29 pm

My dream last night was somehow bumping into Dante and the Brazillian national team in Sydney CBD and I was wearing my Dante Bayern trikot while he smiled at me then signed it along with Rafinha and Luiz Gustavo.

The next thing is waking up with morningwood thinking about SouthernStar
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 pm

sterndessudens wrote:The next thing is waking up with morningwood thinking about SouthernStar

:shock: too much detail!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorsett » Tue May 20, 2014 6:38 am

Oh boy, I just stumbled across this thread. I have some absolutely crazy dreams from time to time, so instead of pestering my friends, I shall start posting them here! :mrgreen:
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Last night I had another dream. It was rather short but I remember looking inside this luxurious car with the open door whilst walking past it. On the passenger seat there was a lot of stuff but I noticed a Spanish NT scarf at the bottom, then some stuff on top of it and then at the very top a Bayern Munich scarf. Noticing from the corner of my eye that the owner was trying to get in the car, I looked at him and noticed it was Xabi Alonso.

I turned to him and told him hey, good job mate with the Spanish scarf, but you did really well with the Bayern one far on top of it. He chuckled and gave me a hug and was thankful of my comment.

That was weird.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 pm

^you are in love with Alonso :D Or is it his beard? :P
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 pm

theundead wrote:^you are in love with Alonso :D Or is it his beard? :P

Haha I don't know. In the dream I was surprised by his reaction, I thought he'd tell me to mind my own business.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
theundead wrote:^you are in love with Alonso :D Or is it his beard? :P

Haha I don't know. In the dream I was surprised by his reaction, I thought he'd tell me to mind my own business.

Especially after he met Tedesco.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby OhioFan » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:32 pm

I should move to Malta. It is illegal to smoke that stuff here in the U.S.
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:12 am

Just woke up and remembered what I have just dreamt ... It was about Mutu:lol: dont worry; football related:lol:
There was a match between Turkey and nother tm ( I think they were our U19 NT against Tur) I texted him something and he called... I said something against the Turkish tm and he immediately erupted like a volcano ... He told me that he has Turkish ancestry so I should calm down... And apologize:lol::lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: The

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:55 am

ramsej84 wrote:Just woke up and remembered what I have just dreamt ... It was about Mutu:lol: dont worry; football related:lol:
There was a match between Turkey and nother tm ( I think they were our U19 NT against Tur) I texted him something and he called... I said something against the Turkish tm and he immediately erupted like a volcano ... He told me that he has Turkish ancestry so I should calm down... And apologize:lol::lol:

Hahahaha that is quite unlike my character :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to The Lounge