You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Ghosts thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

The Ghosts thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:21 pm

I am interested in Ghosts stories; do you have a personal experience of anything paranormal or maybe you heard your friends or family?
If you do please share them here. I do have one ... & I was not alone... we were seven in all...
I'll recount it later on.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: The Ghosts thread

Postby Decayyy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:42 pm

There was tapping on my window.

Okay, so I never thought I'd ever post here because I always read these and snort at them saying that they are so fake. Until just now.

Okay, some background about this. When I was about 5-6 I woke up to a tapping on my window. Now, I lived in an apartment type building and my bedroom was at the top floor, so if there was something up there tapping on my window, it wasn't human. I booked out of my room and into my sisters, which was next door. It was the weekend so I slept late and my sister woke up and left. Now when I woke up, I heard that tapping again. My sister always had her blinds open so this time I saw what it was. It was only a glimpse, but I saw a very gross hand that had very long nails. I stared at it as I moved out of my view and I slid back to the ground and slept.

Now, since then I always had a small fear of things like that. A fear of something really creepy and scary to the point of be just dying of fear. It sounds dumb, I know, but if you have experienced what I have, you'd understand.

Onto the actual story; I fall asleep fairly late, but then again, I never have a reason to wake up early. So I stay up and watch a couple YouTube videos and stalk this page here until I roll over and actually sleep. But tonight wasn't really like that. I had stayed up the night before really late with my girlfriend and so now my sleep schedule is just enough off for me to be annoyed.

I'm just laying in bed, trying so hard to sleep with Adele's album playing when I notice the constant tapping isn't going along with the song. I pause the music, of course. I listen carefully and deduce that it's coming from my window. Now my window is only a couple steps away from my bed so I could've just gotten up and looked, but I always remember the time when I was 5 and second guess myself.

I turn on my phone flashlight and shine it at my window. There's nothing that could be tapping on it from my side so it has to be in the other. I have a roof under my window because of the porch in my backyard so if something was tapping on my window, it wasn't a tree or stray animal. It had to have been human.

Usually this is the part where you'd go and get someone, in my case, my dad, to check it out. But I didn't. I slowly crept up out of bed and to the window. I was shaking so much the flashlight was shaking. I took a deep breath and lightly tugged on the curtain, peeking out and seeing my closed blinds.

I was both upset and happy. Happy because so far, I hadn't died, upset because now I have to open my blinds. I pulled open my curtains more and set down my phone to struggle with my blinds. The tapping had gotten more firm. You know when you usually tap to a beat to a song on your leg or something and how it's light. Well that's how it started, but it had gotten harder and a lot slower. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and yanked open my blinds.

When I opened my eyes. Oh my god. When I did. I didn't scream. I didn't fall back. I didn't open my mouth. I just stared. The thing. It was grey and bald and not. Human. It couldn't be. It's smile was too wide. It's eyes were way too big and bulging. It didn't fit. It was smiling at me, a long finger nail tapping on my window. It moved closer to the window until it's face was pressed against the glass. It's breath fogged up the glass around its mouth a lot. It almost looked like steam.

It's tapping was still going it was still pressed against my glass. It was skinny and small and so creepy. It looked hysteric almost. Was it laughing?

I don't know. I didn't move. But it did. It pulled away from the glass and crawled away off the roof and into the darkness of my backyard.

I'm still standing here. I don't want to turn around because I heard my door open.
Decayyy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:50 pm

"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Burko » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Do you know Ghost adventures Ramsej? Try to find it on the internet.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:24 pm

JANKER wrote:Image

Is that pep to the right of the ghost?!

https://youtu.be/W0jTa7d082M

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:38 pm

The mystery of that picture was later resolved, nothing supernatural involved...
Lucid dreaming can't be that nice too... :P
Last edited by JANKER on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby prasun77 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:48 pm

Can someone post a really good ghost story?A really scary one..not involving monsters or devil or demons but just human ghosts..
I don't care if its real or fiction..just has to be good is it that hard?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:57 pm

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:30 pm

The past two years Maltese TV was airing an interesting prog on the subject where people came in and recounted their personal story ...
Then the producers would go and re-enact it for the tv series.
Pity it is only in Maltese case there were some interesting ones.
I will post one just for the sake of it even if you wont understand a word :mrgreen:
This was the one that scared me the most... I remember watching it last year and I was alone as I had to go out again... I confess that I took a shower in 3mins when usually I take not less than ten mins overall. I just wanted to get out asap...

the story is this. In the middle of the night an Arab couple went half dressed (both) to the village police station. (now the fact that an Arab couple go out in the middle of the night half naked already indicates that something really nasty happened to them)
They told the police that they saw a woman coming out from a picture !!! :|
To cut the long story short in this apartment a young woman was brutally killed some years before...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby OhioFan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:42 pm

I first thought you were asking for a Goat story and was going to tell you to check with MUTU. :P
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:51 pm

When I was a young boy I watched Scooby Doo, y'know. :P

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 pm

I'll begin by saying that I don't quite believe in this stuff. I'm very sceptical about the existence of ghosts even after I experienced this.

For context: Mdina is Malta's former capital city. "Evidence of settlements in Mdina goes back to before 4000 BC. It was possibly first fortified by the [Phoenicians] around 700 BC, because of its strategic location on one of the highest points on the island and as far from the sea as possible. When Malta had been under the control of the Roman Empire, the Roman Governor built his palace there. Legend has it that it was here, in around 60 CE, that Paul the Apostle lived after his shipwreck on the islands. Mdina owes its present architecture to the Arab period, from 870 until the Normans conquered Malta in 1091. They surrounded the city with thick defensive fortifications and a wide moat, separating it from its nearest town, Rabat." (Wikipedia)

Once I was walking at night in Mdina, which is still a very eerie experience as Mdina is known as the Silent City; very few people live there and cars are not allowed within the walls of the city so there is hardly any noise and light pollution. Anyone one of the large houses had its front door open about halfway and as I was walking along I peered in. Inside were three elderly women seated around a table playing cards. Notably, however, they were walking clothes that would have dated back to at least the 19th century, although I am no fashion expert.

Probably just a bunch of old women wearing their great-grandparents' clothes, but you never know. :P

I have one more (even less tangible experience) and have heard one or two stories. I'll post them later.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:11 pm

What our island-nation lacks in military prowess and force, it more than makes up for in legions of ghosts, saints, and mythical creatures.

From colourful legends about Catholic saints, like our patron Saint Paul participating in military efforts to defend the island from Muslim invaders; to our local versions of the fearsome bogeyman (Babaw), child-snatching shape shifters like Gawgaw and Waħx, and a strong belief in the evil eye (Għajn).They may hardly carry any impact on the mundane lives of the Maltese, other than to serve as key protagonists for bedtime stories and last-resort parental attempts at deterring small children from misbehaviour.

Yet, as time has passed, Maltese people have not abandoned their supernatural beliefs. They may have only transferred their preoccupations with Babaw to other, swankier, species of ghosts and ghouls. [source]

A very interesting read, especially considering this thread was started by a Maltese. :P
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:34 pm

I watched almost all The Haunted and A Haunting episodes... good series. :P
JANKER

National Flag: