You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Ghosts thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Ghosts thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 am

Not exactly a ghost,but..who knows. :)

In 1968, at the age of 16, Anneliese Michel began suffering from convulsions. By 1973, Anneliese had developed such a strong psychosis that she would hallucinate while praying, see demon faces throughout the day and hear voices declaring that she was damned. She would also make what were described as "demon faces," rip her clothes off, eat coal, and lick up her own urine. In addition, she became completely intolerant of religious symbols and could not partake of holy water. For a majority of the time Anneliese was experiencing these psychoses, she was committed to a psychiatric hospital, where she was prescribed a variety of drugs, none of which seemed to help.

By 1975, Anneliese and her family, tired of the lack of progress made with conventional medicine, decided to turn to the Catholic Church which determined that Anneliese Michel was suffering from a demonic possession. Over a ten month period, Anneliese underwent seventy-six exorcisms, and eventually died from starvation when she refused to eat.

The only thing that makes me believe this even slightly is how she speaks better Latin than I do after full semester of study. :D :D
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 am

ramsej84 wrote:I believe wholeheartedly.

York... been there ... the place looks exactly like that... even to coffee shops....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I don't remember whether I posted them here but I have had a couple of experiences, but I never saw or felt anything. Just a bunch of weird stuff happening in places where either you kind of expect a ghost story or in a house I've heard strange (but not particularly inexplicable) stories about. In both cases I was with the same person and he felt something more than I did. Still, since I never felt anything myself I'm not convinced. I think the places might predispose someone towards certain thoughts.

A related question to everyone, but especially the religious users: do you believe in possession and do you think it's related to ghosts? I'm not so sure about it myself (although my inclination is non-existent) but I believe that if it exists it is likely attributable to spirits rather than demons and such.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:the story is this. In the middle of the night an Arab couple went half dressed (both) to the village police station. (now the fact that an Arab couple go out in the middle of the night half naked already indicates that something really nasty happened to them)
They told the police that they saw a woman coming out from a picture !!!
To cut the long story short in this apartment a young woman was brutally killed some years before...

I saw this a few days ago :P

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Possessions exist ... and not only Catholics believe so, even Judaism and Islam.
Having said that not all cases result in being so, this is admitted by some exorcists.

If there are the spirits , ghosts (both good or evil) there are God and the devil
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If there are the spirits , ghosts (both good or evil) there are God and the devil

That's not a logical certainty though :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 pm

I like certain pastas to be honest. But why people invest so much time into this still eludes me. The more you believe in paranormal, the more likely it is to 'happen' to you, it seems.

What is interesting, though, is how theology, christian for example, treats these beliefs. While it in principle strongly opposes any kind of heretic layer of reality, It is almost as if the church intentionaly nods to all kinds of beasts of superstition as long as those beasts drive the cattle in their general direction.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Previous

Return to The Lounge