You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The German keeper for Euro 2008

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Who would you rather keeps goal for Germany at Euro 2008?

Jens Lehmann
25%
Timo Hildebrand
17%
Robert Enke
No votes
René Adler
8%
Oliver Kahn
50%
Michael Rensing
No votes

Total votes : 12

Postby tracylynn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Kahn would be a mistake..He is not going to help the team..
I would say, put trust in Wiese..Mertersacker plays with him so, that might help.

LOL!! In some ways, I agree with you. I do think having Kahn back in goal would be a mistake because it would be a sign of desperation. Do the German NT have faith in their keepers? If they would go back to Kahn then it would suggest that they don't have faith in them. You can't live in the past but if they would want to do that then whenever things might look bleak then they would always go back to Kahn because they are desperate. If they are desperate then they would be a laughing stock.

I would prefer Weise over Timo. Timo just scares the heck out of me. Lehmann, though not my favorite, will be done with the NT after Euros so I think they should just stick with him until then or until something screwed up happens. When he hangs up his cleats then the next goalie can prepare for the 2010 WC.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:49 pm

If Lehmann has a good game in the next friendly against Switzerland, we all know that he'll be playing at the Euro 2008, provided he remains fit.

However, I wonder what would happen should he make the same mistakes he did against Austria. So far, Loew says he still has trust in Lehmann. But, is this Lehmann's last chance?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to The Lounge