You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the frustration thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the frustration thread

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:16 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
#12 wrote:Oh wow! I didn't know it was THAT bad!
People having drinks, walking the streets and having barbecues?! Barbarians! Let's hang them!

Nobody mentioned anything about hanging anybody - from the threads about this subject I know that you are one who likes riding on his high horse and I am not going into lengthy arguments. After all I am against extremists arguments on both sides of the fence which often happen here.
I wish that for one moment you imagine how fun you would have if just around Marienplatz your Turkish community over there decided to ditch all the rules and regulations about shops and bring their Gyros and shishas in the streets....after all it's only people carrying their own business

Imagine if this would be Rosentraße tomorrow.
Spoiler: show

Well enough said - next week I will be flying off for a holiday between Salzburg, GaPa and rounding off with Munich (no football matches planned this time round :) ) I'm coming over just because I love to see your culture, if I wished to visit Bazaars I would have gone to Turkey. :P

Hyperbole and Sarcasm are no strangers to you though?
I'm not riding a high horse... But it's not against the law, is it? What's wrong with both "cultures" (Imho it's ways of life, culture is something different) being present? Should they break the law I'm with you... I have no problem should they do this here (cause here we have regulations... It wouldn't be JUST them and you cannot that easily sell stuff in the street here...(
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:15 am

Bayernbazi wrote:You do have a problem. These construction companies beleive they own everywhere. Have you thought of still going to the media but making a reporter film an incident instead of yourself and maybe feature on the news ? If there is fixed time when this happens you may call a news station to place someone there. If the LC is from a party I would speak to the other party station, they would love shaming an opposing LC.....if you need NET TV however I would wait until the Opposition Leader Election saga calms down a little....if it will !

They would know I instigated it since my house takes the vast majority of damage in the street (95%) so there's still the personal safety / vandalism issue. With my wife being pregnant I don't want to risk personal safety :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Block the area in front of your wall somehow.

Terrible solution :(

Not only would I be pissing off the truck drivers whilst making it obvious it was me doing it, but I would also be pissing off the residents who I need support from as well as innocent people commuting by light vehicles.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 am

You don't need to block the road, just a tiny part close to your house to stop vehicles wider than the legal limit.

I know it's not a great solution but is it worse than risking so much if it is as you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:36 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You don't need to block the road, just a tiny part close to your house to stop vehicles wider than the legal limit.

I know it's not a great solution but is it worse than risking so much if it is as you say?

These people think they own the road. In between obscene insults and physical threats (came up to me wanting to fight) his argument, if you can call it one, is that he pays as much road license as everyone else so he believes he has a right to go through, despite the sign saying it's not legal for him to do so.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:50 am

With that reasoning we can pass through one way signs etc.

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:With that reasoning we can pass through one way signs etc.

Yep, exactly.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

what the f ck is going on this piece of rock!?! :evil:
A Libyan national, currently awaiting trial for the murder of Simon Grech in Marsa 12 years ago, has been released on bail after being arraigned today over an attempted hold-up which took place in Qormi last Sunday.
Tripoli-born Ismael Habesh, 46, was arrested in a house in Targa Gap, Mosta, hours after Sunday's incident, in which two armed men allegedly stopped a car and demanded €20,000 from the driver. They left empty handed after the occupants of the car resisted and apparently identified one of the assailants. [source]

He was also charged with breaching earlier bail conditions besides being a relapser.

TOM stopped the comments for this news... very nice of them

BRING BACK THE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:what the f ck is going on this piece of rock!?! :evil:
A Libyan national, currently awaiting trial for the murder of Simon Grech in Marsa 12 years ago, has been released on bail after being arraigned today over an attempted hold-up which took place in Qormi last Sunday.
Tripoli-born Ismael Habesh, 46, was arrested in a house in Targa Gap, Mosta, hours after Sunday's incident, in which two armed men allegedly stopped a car and demanded €20,000 from the driver. They left empty handed after the occupants of the car resisted and apparently identified one of the assailants. [source]

He was also charged with breaching earlier bail conditions besides being a relapser.

Just wondering... if the person was Maltese would you have asked for the capital punishment, or at least wait for the outcome of the trials for the crimes? Also, isn't (y)our religion against Capital Punishment? :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Capital punishment simply doesn't work. Apart from being morally questionable at best, crime rates are in no way affected by this kind of sanctions.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:what the f ck is going on this piece of rock!?! :evil:

Just wondering... if the person was Maltese would you have asked for the capital punishment, or at least wait for the outcome of the trials for the crimes? Also, isn't (y)our religion against Capital Punishment? :)

Yes... I fu ck hate the bail thing... and if you follow my contributions on tom you will know my opinion on the matter.

as for the Religion I'd rather not comment
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 pm

MUTU wrote:Just wondering... if the person was Maltese would you have asked for the capital punishment, or at least wait for the outcome of the trials for the crimes? Also, isn't (y)our religion against Capital Punishment?

While I disagree with calling for capital punishment, if bail was breached then there is no waiting to be done. The person must not be granted bail again.

The concept of bail is that you are released against a personal guarantee so that you don't have to wait in custody for your trial. If a person is considered a danger to society, they should not be granted bail unless the trial takes too long (I assume that's what happened in the murder charge).

This person has been convicted of relapse and breached bail. I think that is enough to justify not granting it. Obviously I'm no lawyer though.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:43 pm

he killed a trans in Marsa in 2005 and is still on the run... !!!!!!!!!!!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:Just wondering... if the person was Maltese would you have asked for the capital punishment, or at least wait for the outcome of the trials for the crimes? Also, isn't (y)our religion against Capital Punishment?

While I disagree with calling for capital punishment, if bail was breached then there is no waiting to be done. The person must not be granted bail again.

The concept of bail is that you are released against a personal guarantee so that you don't have to wait in custody for your trial. If a person is considered a danger to society, they should not be granted bail unless the trial takes too long (I assume that's what happened in the murder charge).

This person has been convicted of relapse and breached bail. I think that is enough to justify not granting it. Obviously I'm no lawyer though.

Yes, it's ridiculous that he was released on bail once more, he's clearly a danger to society if the accusations against him turn out to be true.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Wtf is this?
Where are we heading?
Check out @nontolerantman’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/nontolerantman/stat ... 29605?s=09

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge