You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the frustration thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the frustration thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Police investigating their own slow response to ambulance crew's call for help
An ambulance crew complained that police took 40 minutes to arrive [source]

this was in Marsa by the way... I had posted the other news in the Maltese thread...

This time round tom decided not to mention from where the attackers were !

From the article you posted "The union said that nurses constantly faced harassment during their work shifts, especially in Paceville."

It proves 2 of my earlier points in one sentence, the first being that Paceville is a bigger mess and secondly that the media only reports when people are harassed by blacks, while they are "constantly harassed" by locals :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Police investigating their own slow response to ambulance crew's call for help
An ambulance crew complained that police took 40 minutes to arrive [source]

this was in Marsa by the way... I had posted the other news in the Maltese thread...

This time round tom decided not to mention from where the attackers were !

From the article you posted "The union said that nurses constantly faced harassment during their work shifts, especially in Paceville."

It proves 2 of my earlier points in one sentence, the first being that Paceville is a bigger mess and secondly that the media only reports when people are harassed by blacks, while they are "constantly harassed" by locals :)

PV is not frequented by locals as much as it used to be... so.. :wink:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:If you feel that description of what's happening daily in Marsa is rascist, that is your personal opinion.
If you're comparing that place to Paceville, it's clear that you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Maybe you love exotic countries ?
I never understood why people keep going to Paceville...I've been away from that place for ages but strangely enough with all the trash that happens there that place attracts tourists - other countries have Mallorca, Aya Napa etc. and as long as long as they keep attracting people they'll flourish.
Not exactly the atmosphere of the whereabouts of the New Tiger Bar.

Rather than the description itself, I find the double standards more offensive. Why are you complaining about Marsa when Paceville is a much bigger mess? Are you sure that it's the alcoholism that's annoying you or the black-to-white ratio?

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:If you feel that description of what's happening daily in Marsa is rascist, that is your personal opinion.
If you're comparing that place to Paceville, it's clear that you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Maybe you love exotic countries ?
I never understood why people keep going to Paceville...I've been away from that place for ages but strangely enough with all the trash that happens there that place attracts tourists - other countries have Mallorca, Aya Napa etc. and as long as long as they keep attracting people they'll flourish.

Rather than the description itself, I find the double standards more offensive. Why are you complaining about Marsa when Paceville is a much bigger mess? Are you sure that it's the alcoholism that's annoying you or the black-to-white ratio?

If I'm going to Paceville I know what I'm in for. Love it or hate it, Paceville is part and parcel of Malta and it is a fact that it is an attraction especially to a certain generation, even tourists come asking for it. If I don't feel comfortable there maybe its generational or social but surely not because it has become the dominion of a gang !

I'm complaining about that area soon becoming a little Mogadishu and I mean Mogadishu with all its anarchy and factions.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:and don't obey our laws

As opposed to what, Maltese?

I invite you to come to my house on Saturday and you will see Maltese truck drivers passing through my street with a large vehicle past a sign that says only vehicles narrower than 2m can pass. There will be on average one every 5 minutes breaking this law, and if you inform them that they're breaking the law they will insult you and physically threaten you. Mark my words.

I also invite you to see whether any vehicle wider than 2 metres, upon seeing the sign, makes a U-turn and goes back. Not a single one has done so. That's 100% of them breaking the law.

We're spending a fortune carrying out repairs on this wall because of these bastards. The total amount will likely be in the 5 digits.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I'm complaining about that area soon becoming a little Mogadishu and I mean Mogadishu with all its anarchy and factions.

Again, as opposed to Paceville? Don't you think there's anarchy and law-breaking happening constantly in Paceville? Drugs, underage drinking, DUI, smoking indoors amongst others...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:42 pm

MUTU wrote:

I invite you to come to my house on Saturday and you will see Maltese truck drivers passing through my street with a large vehicle past a sign that says only vehicles narrower than 2m can pass. There will be on average one every 5 minutes breaking this law, and if you inform them that they're breaking the law they will insult you and physically threaten you. Mark my words.

I also invite you to see whether any vehicle wider than 2 metres, upon seeing the sign, makes a U-turn and goes back. Not a single one has done so. That's 100% of them breaking the law.

We're spending a fortune carrying out repairs on this wall because of these bastards.

have you reported it to the local council?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

We're spending a fortune carrying out repairs on this wall because of these bastards.

have you reported it to the local council?

Only about 700 emails, some 5 meetings, meetings with the head of Transport Malta etc.

After almost 5 years of fighting I got the sign fixed. And every single one of them ignores it. And they're Maltese.
That's frustration and that's why I'm really stressed lately. It's not uncommon for me to rush out of bed at 3am or 4am to go check damage on the wall because I heard a truck struggling to pass through in the middle of the night.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:45 pm

@MUTU: i don't know about younger/older people, but people my age +/- 2 years deserted Paceville a long time ago as it has become nothing but drugs, gentlemen's clubs, and violent fights, usually between Libyans and the like.

I sympathise with many of your points and I hate the kind of generalising in some posts here, but it is also undeniable that some areas (Marsa, Paceville, maybe Bugibba) have seen an increase in crime that is normally perpetrated by people who are not Maltese citizens. In no way am I saying they do this because they are not Maltese, or that Maltese people don't do the same, or that we should kick out every foreigner because of them. I will always advocate a policy of judging each case on its own merits and I hope these people are served justice, whether they are Maltese or not. However, there is a problem that needs to be tackled. Shutting down immigration is not the answer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I invite you to go for a walk alone first in PV and then try that road in Marsa...

In this regard I agree with MUTU. I would be more afraid to walk down certain streets in. PV than in Marsa. There's a danger in both though.

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:@MUTU: i don't know about younger/older people, but people my age +/- 2 years deserted Paceville a long time ago as it has become nothing but drugs, gentlemen's clubs, and violent fights, usually between Libyans and the like.

So you agree it's a bigger mess :) It's actually a bigger mess than it ever was.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Still, the stuff mentioned here: Is it against the law in Malta to drink or have a BBQ in the street?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:49 pm

#12 wrote:Still, the stuff mentioned here: Is it against the law in Malta to drink or have a BBQ in the street?

BBQ debatable. Drinking alcohol is not against the law.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:51 pm

#12 wrote:Still, the stuff mentioned here: Is it against the law in Malta to drink or have a BBQ in the street?

yes it is cause it is not even allowed on all beaches ... :twisted:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:52 pm

Well I just came back from Jamaica on Saturday... And I actually liked their barrel BBQs...

Haven't seen it in Germany, but I doubt it's really against the law...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:@MUTU: i don't know about younger/older people, but people my age +/- 2 years deserted Paceville a long time ago as it has become nothing but drugs, gentlemen's clubs, and violent fights, usually between Libyans and the like.

I sympathise with many of your points and I hate the kind of generalising in some posts here, but it is also undeniable that some areas (Marsa, Paceville, maybe Bugibba) have seen an increase in crime that is normally perpetrated by people who are not Maltese citizens. In no way am I saying they do this because they are not Maltese, or that Maltese people don't do the same, or that we should kick out every foreigner because of them. I will always advocate a policy of judging each case on its own merits and I hope these people are served justice, whether they are Maltese or not. However, there is a problem that needs to be tackled. Shutting down immigration is not the answer though.

I agree with most points here... but why you want more immigrants ? this is a million dollar question
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge