You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the frustration thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the frustration thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
A 37-year-old Eritrean was seriously injured in a fight at Xatt il-Mollijiet i Marsa.
The police were called to the site at 0.15am and found the injured man lying on the pavement.
Two Somali men are helping the police with their investigations. [source]

this is the order of the day... maybe they are fighting on who shall become their leader!
The order of the day, seriously?

Do you know how many incidents like this happen between locals and never get reported on in the news? Whenever a foreigner does anything they always splash it across the news.
Like this? Or a normal fight?
Whatever it is we have a huge problem and it has to be addressed ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Let me rephrase...

When 2 Maltese men have a fight, it is rarely reported in the media, or not given enough prominence.
If 2 foreigners have a fight in Malta, it is given more limelight in the media, leading to an incorrect perception that they're causing more trouble than they really are, relative to Maltese in general at least.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
A 37-year-old Eritrean was seriously injured in a fight at Xatt il-Mollijiet i Marsa.
The police were called to the site at 0.15am and found the injured man lying on the pavement.

this is the order of the day... maybe they are fighting on who shall become their leader!

I cannot say what happens there on a day-by-day basis, but I happen to work at Marsa and drive by that place very frequently to shortcut to the south and avoid the very busy main road. That area wasn't a great place but it's getting worse by the day.
Starting from the bar in front of the Marsa church since morning there is always a congregation of sub-saharan men drinking warm Skol from boxes on the pavement. Once you get to the area in front of the notorious New Tiger Bar it gets worse, it's like you're not in Malta anymore, but more like a Mogadishu scene from Black Hawk Down. On Friday its worse, you have to drive dead slow as there are these men strolling casually all over the street. The central attraction is a sawn off half oil drum on a stand serving as a huge BBQ always smoking in fronth of the bar. Intoxicated people staggering in and out of that bar, on a couple of times I saw them shouting when speaking to each other and even some slaps, but one wouldn't know if that is customary for them or they're fighting.

Oh wow! I didn't know it was THAT bad!
People having drinks, walking the streets and having barbecues?! Barbarians! Let's hang them!

JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I cannot say what happens there on a day-by-day basis, but I happen to work at Marsa and drive by that place very frequently to shortcut to the south and avoid the very busy main road. That area wasn't a great place but it's getting worse by the day.
Starting from the bar in front of the Marsa church since morning there is always a congregation of sub-saharan men drinking warm Skol from boxes on the pavement. Once you get to the area in front of the notorious New Tiger Bar it gets worse, it's like you're not in Malta anymore, but more like a Mogadishu scene from Black Hawk Down. On Friday its worse, you have to drive dead slow as there are these men strolling casually all over the street. The central attraction is a sawn off half oil drum on a stand serving as a huge BBQ always smoking in fronth of the bar. Intoxicated people staggering in and out of that bar, on a couple of times I saw them shouting when speaking to each other and even some slaps, but one wouldn't know if that is customary for them or they're fighting.

:cry: I can't add more sorry
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:33 pm

@bayernbazi ... remember those Libyans @ the Bayern fan club ?
and those Syrians you had told me!
Marsa is lost... and soon enough it will be Hamrun, Msida and then Gzira ... not to mention Birzebbugia, Hal Safi and Bugibba!

#12 can't understand... Germoney is a huge land ... we are just 300 km 2 island...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

This is pure racism [-X Why don't you complain about the THOUSANDS of people in Paceville who are always strolling casually and highly intoxicated, and during weekend evenings you are not even legally allowed to drive through, let alone dead slow. Doesn't that bother you? It's double standards because Paceville is a far, far, far, far, far, faaaaar bigger mess from this aspect. The only difference is that one place is almost exclusively black people and the other has a big majority of white people.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:17 pm

If you feel that description of what's happening daily in Marsa is rascist, that is your personal opinion.
If you're comparing that place to Paceville, it's clear that you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Maybe you love exotic countries ?
I never understood why people keep going to Paceville...I've been away from that place for ages but strangely enough with all the trash that happens there that place attracts tourists - other countries have Mallorca, Aya Napa etc. and as long as they keep attracting people they'll flourish.
Not exactly the atmosphere of the whereabouts of the New Tiger Bar.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:If you feel that description of what's happening daily in Marsa is rascist, that is your personal opinion.
If you're comparing that place to Paceville, it's clear that you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Maybe you love exotic countries ?
I never understood why people keep going to Paceville...I've been away from that place for ages but strangely enough with all the trash that happens there that place attracts tourists - other countries have Mallorca, Aya Napa etc. and as long as long as they keep attracting people they'll flourish.

Rather than the description itself, I find the double standards more offensive. Why are you complaining about Marsa when Paceville is a much bigger mess? Are you sure that it's the alcoholism that's annoying you or the black-to-white ratio?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:If you feel that description of what's happening daily in Marsa is rascist, that is your personal opinion.
I never understood why people keep going to Paceville...I've been away from that place for ages but strangely enough with all the trash that happens there that place attracts tourists - other countries have Mallorca, Aya Napa etc. and as long as long as they keep attracting people they'll flourish.

Rather than the description itself, I find the double standards more offensive. Why are you complaining about Marsa when Paceville is a much bigger mess? Are you sure that it's the alcoholism that's annoying you or the black-to-white ratio?

I invite you to go for a walk alone first in PV and then try that road in Marsa...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Police investigating their own slow response to ambulance crew's call for help
An ambulance crew complained that police took 40 minutes to arrive [source]

this was in Marsa by the way... I had posted the other news in the Maltese thread...

This time round tom decided not to mention from where the attackers were !
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I invite you to go for a walk alone first in PV and then try that road in Marsa...

I did both.

In Marsa I got no attention
In PV usually all the women look longingly at me :P
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:57 pm

tixtieq... 8)
il-Marsa ... Albert Town ta...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:tixtieq... 8)
il-Marsa ... Albert Town ta...

Yep passed from there :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm

"Lost"?

Ramsej, seriously, this is not war...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 pm

#12 wrote:"Lost"?

Ramsej, seriously, this is not war...

Basically Malta has a place called Marsa which has become the equivalent of a Turkish region in Germany. Offence is taken at the fact that they are drinking alcohol and strolling around, mainly due to them not having anything to do.

The world has much bigger problems...

... at least it's not the blacks who are crashing their trucks into my 400-year old wall every few days, hurling obscene insults and physically threatening me when I point out to them that they're breaking the law by passing with a huge vehicle from a road that's limited by width for vehicles narrower than 2 metres. This is happening frequently and authorities won't do anything about it because it's not in the media. If it was a black driver instead, perhaps the problem would be solved and the law enforced without me having to live constantly in fear that they'll come back and exact revenge on my property or my self.

I've yet to be insulted and/or physically threatened by blacks, but I can't say the same thing about Maltese thugs.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:31 pm

MUTU it is not because they are non white... it is because they do not behave and don't obey our laws .... and because their inability to live our way...
(if you know what I mean)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge