You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the frustration thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the frustration thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They are only right about Gotze but what harm is there in buying one player from your rivals?

I know they are right about Goetze, but the Hummels transfer should make up for it. Yet we're accused for both transfers. It's not like Hummels wasn't considered a great prospect. He was playing for Germany U21 and Bayern only loan out players who they have great hopes for (Lahm, Kroos and Alaba for example). Some may not pan out well (Braafheid) while others are still questionable (Green, Hojbjerg and Gaudino), but the idea is that they loan out someone who is showing promise. I understand that Goetze was closer to a finished product when he transferred to Bayern, but only because Hummels had more competition for his place.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:56 am

Also why is Mourinho complaining about buying players from within your league? Did he not take a look at his own team?

Phil Jones (Blackburn Rovers)
Juan Mata (Chelsea)
Wayne Rooney (Everton)
Chris Smalling (Fulham)
Michael Carrick (Tottenham)
Ashley Young (Aston Villa)
Luke Shaw (Southampton)
Antonio Valencia (Wigan Athletic)
Marouane Fellaini (Everton)
Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton)

They only need to buy a goalkeeper, and they'd have enough players brought from English clubs to play an 11-a side match.

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 am

concl. Mourinho el cabron
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:13 am

In the meantime, Bayern have 3 outfield players bought from German clubs: Hummels (Bayern youth product, already player at Bayern for 13.5 years), Lewandowski (technically not bought since he was a free transfer) and Kimmich.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:57 pm

MUTU wrote:They only need to buy a goalkeeper, and they'd have enough players brought from English clubs to play an 11-a side match.

There were rumours that Pep might not be happy with Hart iirc ;)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:58 pm

It is all jelousy... Guys let us all do the salt trick and we will be fine

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:13 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:28 am

Exactly 1 year ago my neighbour and I started having problems connecting to the wifi at a certain part of both our homes (which are in line with each other). After days/weeks of frustration we were told the service provider can't do anything because our other neighbour (with a different provider) had set up some kind of hardware which was interfering with us. I spent a whole year either bearing it (disconnecting every 5 minutes or so, something more and something less frequent) or else moving to a different room where it works ok.

As if to mark the 1 year anniversary, it has now become disastrous, practically unusable. It disconnects every few seconds (I have pressed submit 4 times in this post just to be told "there is no internet connection") and it's a problem everywhere around the house. It has become too frustrating now and my service provider will definitely be getting some angry words ( :P ) when they re-open. I am tired of spending more money on mobile data than I need just because it is more reliable (co-incidentally, same service provider :evil: ) and if their hardware is incapable of offering a decent service then their competitors is obviously better and they're not worth my money. :twisted:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Exactly 1 year ago my neighbour and I started having problems connecting to the wifi at a certain part of both our homes (which are in line with each other). After days/weeks of frustration we were told the service provider can't do anything because our other neighbour (with a different provider) had set up some kind of hardware which was interfering with us. I spent a whole year either bearing it (disconnecting every 5 minutes or so, something more and something less frequent) or else moving to a different room where it works ok.

As if to mark the 1 year anniversary, it has now become disastrous, practically unusable. It disconnects every few seconds (I have pressed submit 4 times in this post just to be told "there is no internet connection") and it's a problem everywhere around the house. It has become too frustrating now and my service provider will definitely be getting some angry words ( :P ) when they re-open. I am tired of spending more money on mobile data than I need just because it is more reliable (co-incidentally, same service provider :evil: ) and if their hardware is incapable of offering a decent service then their competitors is obviously better and they're not worth my money. :twisted:

Who is your serv provider?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Go :(
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Hmmm
I am with them as well... Not bad but they offer speed of 35 but they told me that in my area it is not possible to reac that... Wtf ???
Plus since the offer is only valid for three months and if I do not want to keep the offer I have to remember to call them to stop it otherwise I will be charged accordingly!
Check Vodafone maybe?

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Yeah I've heard Vodafone's new home internet is extremely good. In fact I was planning on switching phone service to them too last month but a couple of days before I visited to enquire further Go put up a new offer which I preferred so I stuck with them. Can't say I've ever been dissatisfied with their phone service, I was switching purely for better value for money.

Regarding Go/Melita for home internet I've heard very negative comments from people on both sides. I've often heard which one is better depends on where you live and I'm starting to wonder whether we might be in an area which isn't ideal for Go (especially after what you said). I mean, this is evidently not a temporary problem...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 pm

My phone is with Voda
But TV (basic since I watch on satelite) internet and telephony I am with GO.
Melita is a big NO NO they have an attitude !
Unfortunately GO are going in the same path...
I wish to change everything with Voda... And just keep the basic tv with GO. However it is a bit of a headache since the sat is connected with the internet.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Their tv service is decent (apart from that blunder with the sports channels you posted the other day) but I don't watch tv anyway. I watch tv on my tablet (either directly or by connecting it to the tv) since I can view more interesting foreign channels that way.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Exactly 1 year ago my neighbour and I started having problems connecting to the wifi at a certain part of both our homes (which are in line with each other). After days/weeks of frustration we were told the service provider can't do anything because our other neighbour (with a different provider) had set up some kind of hardware which was interfering with us. I spent a whole year either bearing it (disconnecting every 5 minutes or so, something more and something less frequent) or else moving to a different room where it works ok.

As if to mark the 1 year anniversary, it has now become disastrous, practically unusable. It disconnects every few seconds (I have pressed submit 4 times in this post just to be told "there is no internet connection") and it's a problem everywhere around the house. It has become too frustrating now and my service provider will definitely be getting some angry words ( ) when they re-open. I am tired of spending more money on mobile data than I need just because it is more reliable (co-incidentally, same service provider :evil: ) and if their hardware is incapable of offering a decent service then their competitors is obviously better and they're not worth my money. :twisted:

Sounds like you need to switch your WiFi channel. There are mobile apps to show you which WiFi channels are in use so you find out what is causing the interfence, then switch your WiFi to something in between the channels to reduce interference. This will very likely fix your issues. If you asked on BayernForum.com before I would have told you the same. We know more than GO anyway :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge