You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team you hate the most?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Which team do you hate the most?

AC Milan
1%
Barcelona
12%
Borussia Dortmund
4%
Chelsea
24%
Inter Milan
5%
Juventus
1%
Manchester City
3%
Manchester United
26%
Real Madrid
22%
Schalke 04
2%
Werder Bremen
1%

Total votes : 118

Postby Green » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:07 am

Thats a good list :P I voted for Man U, but I also strongly dislike Real Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, AC Milan, and Inter Milan.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:25 am

I like Barcelona as well. I was rooting for them in the CL final... they were playing some really good football... you have to like them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:42 am

MUTU wrote:I like Barcelona as well. I was rooting for them in the CL final... they were playing some really good football... you have to like them.

No you don´t. I hate Deco. Hei s more on the ground than on his feet.. I hate Marquez, cause I don´t like pretty boys.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:32 pm

tracylynn wrote:It's interesting that they only have one vote for them.

That's me....and I am glad that it's only me... :D

btw, this is my 500th post...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:52 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:It's interesting that they only have one vote for them.

That's me....and I am glad that it's only me... :D

btw, this is my 500th post...

I guess we can forgive you, FanofBayern. :wink: After reading some of the reasons why we don't like particular teams, I have to say that most of the reasons, including mine, are pretty lame. :lol:

Oh, though folks don't like Mourinho, no one has voted for Chelsea.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:18 pm

tracylynn wrote:Oh, though folks don't like Mourinho, no one has voted for Chelsea.

I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of THE SPECIAL ONE :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 am

tracylynn wrote:Oh, though folks don't like Mourinho, no one has voted for Chelsea.

I like Mourinho. His complaints are pretty funny.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

lol

Postby Walls » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:49 pm

lol its good to see Man utd in the lead.....since 99 its been special hatred lol
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:23 pm

Why do we all hate Barca? I don't follow them or anything, I'm just so glad there's a team out there like them. Its good for football. I like Ronaldinho, Messi and Marquez :P I even like Riijkard! I don't, however, like the rivalry between them and Chelsea :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:31 am

Mirage wrote:Why do we all hate Barca? I don't follow them or anything, I'm just so glad there's a team out there like them. Its good for football. I like Ronaldinho, Messi and Marquez :P I even like Riijkard! I don't, however, like the rivalry between them and Chelsea :?

I think fans hate Barcelona because they win. This happens in sports when a team wins a lot and are always in the news. After a while, fans just get tired of seeing and hearing them that they hate the team. I won't deny it. I hate the Yankees because of this and I don't even like baseball.

I have to say that Riijkard is a very interesting guy. Everytime I hear his name and see his face, I just keep thinking they have the wrong dude on the screen. I guess it's his hair that makes me think they have the wrong dude.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:41 pm

real, we've got long history...
chelsea does come close... but i've hated real longer so they win this one.

have always thought everybody loves alex, with that likeability factor of his...
:wink:

Juve's the only one second division club on the list.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shydo1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:50 pm

2 teams i hate the most acmilan & real madrid
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Definitely '' Al Zamalek '' for me.
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: Who are your 3 favorite European teams

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:45 pm

I really hate everyone else:D because they are all our opponents in Europe
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Who are your 3 favorite European teams

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, i'll put non-German teams that i really hate

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Sevilla
Valencia
Manchester United
Milan (and every Italian team)
Arsenal

And i like Bayern and Atletico de Madrid (because I was born in Madrid, and I hate Real)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge