You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Team you hate the most?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Which team do you hate the most?

AC Milan
1%
Barcelona
12%
Borussia Dortmund
4%
Chelsea
24%
Inter Milan
5%
Juventus
1%
Manchester City
3%
Manchester United
26%
Real Madrid
22%
Schalke 04
2%
Werder Bremen
1%

Total votes : 118

Re: Team you hate the most?

Postby eliasov » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

barcelona and spain NT
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vijay92 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:44 pm

i respect most of the teams because they have earned their right at the top of european football and some of them in german football. The only club i really hate at the moment are chelsea and man city who have this fantasy believe, by selling their tradition and history to mafia bosses and buying trophies. these clubs are utter disgrace to football. if one day they win the champions league it will completely devalue the competition.

real madrid might be spending crazy, but they earned that right by strong commercial ability and historical success. other clubs like man utd and liverpool ( they used to have two of the worst owners possible)might have foreign owners but they are not as crazy as chelsea and man city. Any player who says i am going to man city ( e.g. tevez, toure brothers, adebayors)or chelsea( e.g. torres, ballack) to win trophy or for the fans. are the biggest liars you going to find, all these players are interested only in one thing massive pay cheques.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Welcome back man
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MarttiH » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Took my time to think which one - Real Madrid or Chelsea. Both teams are buying bunch of new players every year and youth department work is non-existent. I know it takes time to build up good youth department but come on, building a new team every year - nonsense. But I picked Real Madrid because Cristiano Ronaldo, worst diver in the world, plays there and Spanish football is unattractive to me.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

MarttiH wrote:Took my time to think which one - Real Madrid or Chelsea. Both teams are buying bunch of new players every year and youth department work is non-existent. I know it takes time to build up good youth department but come on, building a new team every year - nonsense. But I picked Real Madrid because Cristiano Ronaldo, worst diver in the world, plays there and Spanish football is unattractive to me.

Where is Inter?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MarttiH » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

And Manchester City..actually it's quite sad but fortunately Barcelona is good example that money won't buy titles. I don't think it's a win situation if you invest 10 years and buy every year new players but you win CL once and your home league maybe twice.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:41 pm

The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MarttiH » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

One thing is financial part and other thing is rebuilding team every year. Both are important. My point was it's stupid to buy 5-7 new players every season and then do it again and again over the years. Yes, it's true that they have done some big deals to improve the team and they have some big flops also but that doesn't outweigh the fact that in the CL final 7 out of 11 men were home-grown players. Damn, I would never have thought that I defend Barcelona.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Payam » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm

MarttiH wrote:..they have some big flops also but that doesn't outweigh the fact that in the CL final 7 out of 11 men were home-grown players.

8 homegrown players actually. Puyol came in in the 85th minute.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

MarttiH wrote:I would never have thought that I defend Barcelona

Why not? Personally, I have huge respect for Barcelona. They play fantastic football, have an incredible squad, and although they do spend a good amount of money (Ibra, Villa...), they do not try to buy titles. They bring in one very expensive player every year, more or less, unlike Man City and Real Madrid.

The only thing I hate about Barcelona is their diving and acting on the pitch. Other than that, they are one of the teams which I respect most.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:41 am

The only thing I hate about Barcelona is their diving and acting on the pitch. Other than that, they are one of the teams which I respect most.

That itself is unbearable for me. The good thing is, Barca's playstyle is now one of the main reasons to bring technology into football and we desperately need it. :)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby zippy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 am

Schalke, Kaiserslautern, Hannover 96, Nürnberg, TSV, Leeds, Barnsley, Sheff Wed, Man Utd, Liverpool, Nott'm Forest.
That will do for a start.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Revolution » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Most of you forgot inter...
Revolution
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Conquistador » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Player @ Bayern you hate the most: Breno.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Pranjic, oh god, definitely Pranjic. At least Breno still has potential to turn out okay if he works on it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge