You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Super Bowl

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Super Bowl

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:31 am

I don't know if anyone outside the US is going to watch this game but I know that this will be my first Super Bowl in about 5 or 6 years. I'm interested in it because it's two teams that have not been to the Super Bowl in a long time, which is nice to see. I haven't decided who I want to win but I think I'm leaning towards the Bears.

Though there is a big time difference is anyone else going to watch the game? If so, then who do you want to win the game?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:34 am

Both these teams deserve to be in the Super Bowl. Personally, I’m going for the Colts, so it looks like we have a head to head tracylynn! :)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:03 am

podolski4life wrote:Both these teams deserve to be in the Super Bowl. Personally, I’m going for the Colts, so it looks like we have a head to head tracylynn! :)

Oh, oh..... :D Though I'm leaning for the Bears (love the coach's name...Lovie), I think the Colts will win it because of Peyton and Marvin.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:19 am

Peyton should win it....it's so odd that a QB of such caliber hasn't won it yet...
:)
this is his chance and he will not blow it...

Go Colts!!! :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:39 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Peyton should win it....it's so odd that a QB of such caliber hasn't won it yet...
:)

Reminds me of Dan Marino. An excellent QB but he never won, though he should've, the Super Bowl. Sadly, Dan didn't have much of a team to rely on. I wonder if Peyton is gonna have the same fate as Dan.

The Bears have the best defense in the league so this game should be interesting. Granted, I'm leaning for the Bears but it doesn't matter which team wins because it's so nice to see different teams play in it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:23 pm

the best thing about the super bowl are the comercials, the game is soooooo boring, I don't even understand it :roll:
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:05 pm

I love Manning. Great QB, but he tends to throw interceptions when he’s losing. It’s going to be exciting/scary watching him against the Bears.

I like the Super Bowl commercials too. K-Fed is going to be in one of them. Now there’s a guy I don’t like AT ALL.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:11 am

podolski4life wrote:I like the Super Bowl commercials too. K-Fed is going to be in one of them. Now there’s a guy I don’t like AT ALL.

Now Podolski4life, you can tell the truth about how you really feel about K-Fed. No one on this board will laugh at you. We know K-Fed is your favorite and Podolski is second. :wink: :lol: Just teasing you.

As for K-Fed, I heard his commercial is drawing a lot of complaints. I guess it's supposed to be making fun of the fast food workers.

The commercials really don't draw me in like they used to. I think they're getting weak.

Oh, Prince is performing at half-time. This should be interesting.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:00 am

tracylynn wrote:Now Podolski4life, you can tell the truth about how you really feel about K-Fed. No one on this board will laugh at you. We know K-Fed is your favorite and Podolski is second. :wink: :lol: Just teasing you.

As for K-Fed, I heard his commercial is drawing a lot of complaints. I guess it's supposed to be making fun of the fast food workers.

The commercials really don't draw me in like they used to. I think they're getting weak.

Oh, Prince is performing at half-time. This should be interesting.

K-Fed? *shudders* *winces* *grimaces* * gags* :P Not him. But the guy (Andris Biedrins) in the avatar is a whole other story… :wink:

Man, I am getting psyched for this thing!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:58 pm

I saw the K-Fed commercial that is supposed to be shown on Sunday and I really don't know why folks think it's offense. It's actually making fun of him. It starts out with him rapping about living the high life and losing it all therefore he ends up working in a fast food restuarant, which could very well happen since Britney kicked him out of the house.

Have to say this but Budweiser normally has good commercials during the SB.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:27 pm

WOOT! It's Super Bowl time! Well, almost, in 5 hours where I live. Should be one heck of a game since there's a 40% chance of rain. Which means this could be the very first Super Bowl played in the rain. Go Colts!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:55 pm

\:D/ Go New England Patriots :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:38 pm

supr4king wrote:\:D/ Go New England Patriots :mrgreen:

LOL!! They came close but they decided to let Indy go instead.

Since there is a chance of rain I wonder if it will affect the Colts since they play indoors all year long. It looks like Chicago might have the advantage if it does rain.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:51 am

Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts for winning the SB. I was hoping the Bears would win it but I really didn't car who won the game since both teams had not been to the SB in a long time.

I don't know how the game went because I did not get to watch it. I was too busy doing school work. But, I'm sure it must've been an interesting game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:52 am

It rained the entire game, but other than that, it was AWESOME! =D> Peyton got MVP.

Very first kickoff return touchdown ever in a Super Bowl game. Great defense and offense by the Colts. Turnovers galore! There were 4 in the first quarter, 2 each team. There were like 2 back-to-back fumbles. I felt kind of bad for Rex Grossman. So many of his long passes were intercepted that they had to resort to short runs in the last quarter. The Bears got tired in the fourth quarter. Rhodes ran through so many holes in the Bears D.

Great game, I feel so happy for the Colts.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge