You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Special offer: Donate and get a FREE original shirt!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Special offer: Donate and get a FREE original shirt!

Postby IdealGas » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 am

Element wrote:Bayernforum.com ...The World of Wonders

Glad to have joined this Wonder-full forum then. :D
"Meine Kraft liegt in Jesus!" -da27
IdealGas
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SouthernStar » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 pm

So... originally I was going to get a jersey for my boyfriend. And then he showed this thread around to our local FCB fanclub and a couple of people are now interested in this.

Couple of questions :)

1. What's the maximum order can we look at this? We're thinking of 4-5 shirts (so €160-€200).
2. If we got those 4-5 shirts, can they be delivered in one package of €20 (DHL) or is there a maximum order for that €20?
3. Is Martinez printing already available for the home jersey?

Too bad there isn't a woman's size or I would have gotten myself the Away jersey. I'm drowning in Men's S, so got to be conservative in jersey buying :P

Cheers
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks to our new donator Slyk!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 pm

SouthernStar wrote:So... originally I was going to get a jersey for my boyfriend. And then he showed this thread around to our local FCB fanclub and a couple of people are now interested in this.

Couple of questions :)

1. What's the maximum order can we look at this? We're thinking of 4-5 shirts (so €160-€200).
2. If we got those 4-5 shirts, can they be delivered in one package of €20 (DHL) or is there a maximum order for that €20?

Too bad there isn't a woman's size or I would have gotten myself the Away jersey. I'm drowning in Men's S, so got to be conservative in jersey buying :P

Cheers

Wow cool! €20 is for only one shirt, but if you order 4-5 shirts, you can pay €20 and we will bear the cost of the extra value (not sure how much it will be). Will ask regarding the Martinez printing, and also about possibility of a woman's size (though last time I asked I was told no)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SouthernStar » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Wow cool! €20 is for only one shirt, but if you order 4-5 shirts, you can pay €20 and we will bear the cost of the extra value (not sure how much it will be). Will ask regarding the Martinez printing, and also about possibility of a woman's size (though last time I asked I was told no)

Thanks! Well not sure if it'll be much of a trouble for you guys if this counts as a big delivery since we're located in Australia (Sydney, NSW to be more specific but they can all be delivered to just one address for both side's convenience).

As for mine, heck I don't mind if there isn't even woman's cutting, I'll be more than glad to take the large kid's size (which is 164 - according to the official FCB fan shop) :), I just don't want to own too many Men's size S...

Cool and hope to hear about more updates soon, thanks Mutu :D
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby brickwall281 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
brickwall281 wrote:been 26 days and it still didn't arrive. Should I expect it in the next 3 days?

If you dont receive it in few days...we will track it down and see where the problem is. Let's hope you get it ASAP, if not...than we will work something out and will make sure you receive it. We take care of our people:)...but sometimes there are problems with free shipping as it is slow and not as good as likes of DHL, UPS etc...

Thanks, if it's day 30 and I don't have it I'll say.

Sorry if I'm rushing you, just can't wait!!!
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:26 pm

SouthernStar wrote:As for mine, heck I don't mind if there isn't even woman's cutting, I'll be more than glad to take the large kid's size (which is 164 - according to the official FCB fan shop) , I just don't want to own too many Men's size S...

A kid's Germany shirt not sure on the exact size but I think it's 167) fits my girlfriend perfectly. :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 pm

SouthernStar wrote:1. What's the maximum order can we look at this? We're thinking of 4-5 shirts (so €160-€200).

No problem with ordering that many:)...sure they can be delivered in 1 package..and like Mutu said you just pay 25€ extra for DHL and if it costs more than that we will bear the costs as it still be huge contribution to this forum.

about the martinez print...it is still not available...but I think it will be next month or so.

Womens jerseys are not available...but junior sizes are [junior kit jersey + shorts] same price. The difference is quality in material...as it is for kids it is not 100% as adult sizes:) but quality is still good.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:31 am

Since the Martinez print is not yet available, what you can do is pay an extra 2 euro for the custom name printing and you can get Martinez.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby brickwall281 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Day 30, still don't have it, can you please track it down to see where the problem is.
Thanks!
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

brickwall281 wrote:Day 30, still don't have it, can you please track it down to see where the problem is.
Thanks!

We tracked the order..it seems something went wrong. We are sorry for that and your jersey has been shipped with DHL express [on our expenses]. You should receive it next week:)
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 am

Thank you ever so much!
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby SouthernStar » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 am

sch0ll7 wrote:No problem with ordering that many:)...sure they can be delivered in 1 package..and like Mutu said you just pay 25€ extra for DHL and if it costs more than that we will bear the costs as it still be huge contribution to this forum.

about the martinez print...it is still not available...but I think it will be next month or so.

Womens jerseys are not available...but junior sizes are [junior kit jersey + shorts] same price. The difference is quality in material...as it is for kids it is not 100% as adult sizes:) but quality is still good.

That's cool! I'll get more confirmation from the rest of the group around Tuesday since they have weekly futsal on that day. As for mine... This is what I get from the main FCB shop... I can't fit into the mini kit (Shirt+Short) obviously, as the largest is 116. While the usual kit goes smaller than normal Men's S (size 176 and below, 164 will be ideal for me :D).

Appreciate the input guys.

SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SouthernStar » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Hi Mutu & Sch0ll,

Any updates about mine? :oops:

I should get the expected finalized order from the guys tomorrow :)
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 pm

SouthernStar wrote:Hi Mutu & Sch0ll,

Any updates about mine? :oops:

I should get the expected finalized order from the guys tomorrow :)

hey...

I lurked around but I couldnt find smaller size than S...I am really sorry for that...I can supply other clubs womens sizes, child sizes etc...but when it comes to bayern products it is really hard to get any...just adult sizes. The problem is Adidas is shareholder of Bayern so our club profits a lot from marketing its own products...It is not like Real Madrid, Chelsea etc...as Adidas do the most of marketing for them while Ulli wants to do it himself and profit from it:) If you visit all other football/soccer stores you can get everything from other top clubs while you can only get adult mens jerseys from bayern...that means you can get everything else only in official club store.
sch0ll7

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge