You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Robert Enke Dead !! RIP

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Robert Enke

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Anto wrote:Robert Enke had a crash accident today and he died. :cry:

R.I.P Robert :cry:

RIP Robert Enke!
You were great!
This came as a huge shock to me! :( :cry:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am

SilentStrike wrote:Indeed, what if this happened to Gomez or Pranjic, imagine how shit all of us on this forum would feel.

Yep... Its a true blow to all german and hannover fans!
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Re: Robert Enke Dead !! RIP

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:54 am

RIP Robert Enke!
I feel miserable!
Wat an end to a great career of a great goalkeeper!
Even i speculated a suicide..
It seems he died just 200m away from his own daughter's grave....
:cry:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:00 pm

It was Suicide (Not A Car Accident)

and he stood in front of a train

and The Police found A Goodbye letter (But they did not announce what was written in it)

RIP Robert Enke

Even though i Still dont believe it (only 1 month ago , i wanted him to be our keeper) , i really wanted to cry yesterday

Enke had many troubles ( His daughters Death , His Sudden virus infection , then the loss of his starting place with the team)

But His suicide Came surprising

I Hope That They Announce his goodbye Letter Soon
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 pm

It was Suicide

and The Police found A Goodbye letter (They did not announce its content though)

I Think that We Should move all the posts from the Enke topic in the transfer talk forum to this one
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Enke had secret Depressions since 2003

According to his mental Doctor and wife

http://transfermarkt.de/de/news/32788/w ... onen-.html

They Found A Good bye letter

but The Police did not Announce where they found it or what is written in it

His doctor said that Enke said in his letter that He apologizes for his wife and doctor For Pretending that he was Fine and had no problems
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Element wrote:Enke had secret Depressions since 2003

According to his mental Doctor and wife

http://transfermarkt.de/de/news/32788/w ... onen-.html

They Found A Good bye letter

but The Police did not Announce where they found it or what is written in it

His doctor said that Enke said in his letter that He apologizes for his wife and doctor For Pretending that he was Fine and had no problems

Poor fellow! Had lot of problems!
May his soul rest in peace!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 am

I am in absolute shock and saddened by the loss of Robert Enke. He was a fine GK and I enjoyed watching him play for both club and country. It was appropriate for the NT to cancel the friendly match vs Chile. I was touched by the sincerity of NT manager Oliver Bierhoff during the press conference, he was openly upset and said his deep feelings were shared by all of the NT.

May he rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to his widow Teresa and all of his friends and family. I hope the NT and Bundesliga show the proper respect to one of their own and have the teams wear black armbands or something similar for the remainder of the season.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:21 pm

nur4bayern wrote: his friends

Reports say that he did not have close friends

nur4bayern wrote:the proper respect to one of their own and have the teams wear black armbands or something similar for the remainder of the season.

There Will be A Minute of Silence in All all bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga next Game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Element wrote:There Will be A Minute of Silence in All all bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga next Game

Dats the best thing DFB can do! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 am

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote: his friends

Reports say that he did not have close friends

nur4bayern wrote:the proper respect to one of their own and have the teams wear black armbands or something similar for the remainder of the season.

There Will be A Minute of Silence in All all bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga next Game

I guess we take for granted that a star footballer would have a lot of friends, maybe a close friend or two could have made a difference, but who knows? He kept it from his wife and therapist.

I minute of silence is appropriate although I think wearing black armbands, like they do in the EPL for a fallen comrade, is a more fitting remembrance.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:28 pm

RIP Robert Enke :cry:

I heard that there will be a minute of silence in all games in the first 2 divisions next matchday, and also players from all clubs will be wearing a black armband for the next match.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 am

I watched the memorial service on NDR this past Sunday. 40,000+ fans were in attendance as were all of the NT, coach Loew, Klinsi, Bierhoff, Der Kaiser and many more. It was a wonderfully touching ceremony. I thought it was a class act having is H96 teammates carry his casket off the AWD pitch one last time.

Good bye Robert Enke, may you now finally find eternal rest.

Ich werde für Sie trauern aber werde mich immer zärtlich erinnern, an was Sie für Klub und Die Mannschaft gegeben haben.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am

nur4bayern wrote:Ich werde für Sie trauern aber werde mich immer zärtlich erinnern, an was Sie für Klub und Die Mannschaft gegeben haben.

Ich Liebe Deine Deutschen Sätze am ende Deiner Posts

For Users Who dont Understand German i said "I Love ur German Sentences At the end of Your Posts"

And I Really Do :lol:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:Ich werde für Sie trauern aber werde mich immer zärtlich erinnern, an was Sie für Klub und Die Mannschaft gegeben haben.

Ich Liebe Deine Deutschen Sätze am ende Deiner Posts

For Users Who dont Understand German i said "I Love ur German Sentences At the end of Your Posts"

And I Really Do :lol:

Vielen dank, Element!
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge