You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Questions

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Questions

Postby prasun77 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Here we can ask questions mostly football related somehow or specific questions which are difficult to google or we need 1st hand information which is not easily available on the net,since we have people from many different countries here.

I will start..
Is it really true that footballers living in munich can walk around the streets freely and eat in public restaurants without getting mobbed? How so?
Here if we see a celeb he will have at least 10 bodyguards around ,forget that..people would even crowd before their house just to get a glimpse.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Re: Questions

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:00 pm

prasun77 wrote:Here we can ask questions mostly football related somehow or specific questions which are difficult to google or we need 1st hand information which is not easily available on the net,since we have people from many different countries here.

I will start..
Is it really true that footballers living in munich can walk around the streets freely and eat in public restaurants without getting mobbed? How so?
Here if we see a celeb he will have at least 10 bodyguards around ,forget that..people would even crowd before their house just to get a glimpse.

That's what the players say, but I think it's how society works really. If you see a celebrity being 'mobbed', you're far more likely to do it. If you see a celebrity walking around and nobody is disturbing him, it's a bit embarrassing being the only one doing it, so you're more likely to back off.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to The Lounge