You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Profile Avatar

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Profile Avatar

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:20 am

Let's discuss the origin of our avatar^_^!My avatar is from Warcraft3:Frozen throne!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:33 am

Since I change my avatar every week, the origins of the avatars that I have used or will use in the future vary. This week's avatar of Podolski is from the Bayern catalogue. The poses of the players in the catalogue are interesting and some are just funny.

BTW...I've never heard of Warcraft. Is it a video game?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:02 am

Yes,Warcraft3 is a popular video game! :D But it is quite old :oops:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:00 pm

draconaut wrote:Yes,Warcraft3 is a popular video game! :D But it is quite old :oops:

The award-winning warcraft was one of my favourite strategy games.And the character i like the most in it is Arthus
:)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:33 pm

dracus wrote:
draconaut wrote:Yes,Warcraft3 is a popular video game! :D But it is quite old :oops:

The award-winning warcraft was one of my favourite strategy games.And the character i like the most in it is Arthus

Don't u think Kael'thas is more handsome? :)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:08 pm

I've just changed mine. The first one I got off from an LJ that made avatars for people to use. This one's a photoshopped pic of the GS Warriors. Andris to the rim!!!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:47 am

<-----
Demichelis after he scored vs Borussia M'gladbach :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:37 pm

draconaut wrote:
dracus wrote:

I've not played frozen throne.I've only played reign of chaos
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:45 pm

Well, for me! I guess my avatar speaks for itself 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:17 am

dracus wrote:
draconaut wrote:
dracus wrote:

I've not played frozen throne.I've only played reign of chaos

Well,u should try it ! :)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge