You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Prison Break

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Prison Break

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 pm

It`s the HOTTEST drama series EVER! Season-3 has ended this week, so.. I`m waiting on fire for Season-4

The last Episode (The Art Of The Deal) was so great and excited. The song at the end was really beautiful edited with those scenes. If anyone is interested in the song, it's Llorando by Rebekah Del Rio. And the flower scene! I was so touched by it and my tears filled up my eyes. I'm so glad they included that flashback. Wentworth was incredible in this episode as Ever!

I don`t know if there`s any fans in here? but the series worth watching every bit of it :P

ImageImageImage
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:22 am

I love Prison Break too !!! Until Prison Break starts again, there's LOST to entertain me!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:28 pm

It`s cool.. we have a Prison Break fans in here! well, I don`t think that Lost could replace PB whatsoever O:)
------------------------------------------------

Latest from Matt Mitovich on season four:

Two bits of news are coming out of Prison Break's strange season finale.

Sources confirm to me that yes, if the show is picked up for fourth season the plan is to follow Michael on his mission to avenge Sara's death. What would that mean for Linc? Well if it's bad news then I'll leave it to you to tell the big guy.

Secondly, Cherry Hill the woman behind bars spin off which was just getting its legs when the strike hit still may be in play even though the lead has yet to be cast. In other words, we may be getting a prison inmate prettier than Wentworth Miller.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:33 pm

I think that Prison Break is the best series EVER... I am possessed...

Btw, there is also one great sereis... Heroes... If you haven't watch it you must...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah, I know it. but I don`t like it! at least.. not as much as I love Prison Break. it`s just the one and only show for me :wink:

Do you think that Sarah will be back to the show? or Linc won`t be there in season-4? you can`t just assume what is going to happen :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern_fukara » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 pm

we will have to wait and see what will happen in 4. seasaon... i can't wait to watch the next season... :cry:
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:01 pm

Oh, same here.. it feels like forever :?
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:45 pm

I was watching also Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles although Prison Break and Lost are way more better than this show. I just love Terminator story. Also, 3 days from now will start South Park Season 12 for someone who wants to have a laugh.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:13 pm

During his visit to Israel, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller told reporters there that the 4th season of the show is on and they will start filming at the end of this month.

Fox will air the new season this September once the Olympic Games are over with.

Miller said in the upcoming season Michael will go after Sara's killers, and will try to bring the group behinde the whole thing to light.

(pics shows Wentworth Miller talking to the press in Tel Aviv on March 11th)

EZTV
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Yesterday was Lost season 4 finale. Now most of the shows are coming to an end or ended already and have to wait for next season. :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Re: Prison Break

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 pm

It was a very poor start of season 4, the action was so lame.. I even thought that they should shut-down the show! :oops: but now, especially the last 5 episodes.. it was just GREAT and full of surprises!! Prison Break back on track, it`s really a breath-taking series! :twisted:
well, on the last episode (The Sunshine State) we discovered that Michael`s mother still alive and she even works for the company. also, she has Scylla. so now, what is going to happen and will Michael and Linc meet her? :wink:

Anyway, these are some-pics of Wentworth at the airport on December 20, 2008 (he looks handsome as always!) :mrgreen:

ImageImage

ImageImage
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Whose she ? (She looks pretty) :mrgreen:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Maybe his girlfried :shock: or his sister :lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge