You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Premiership

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Who are Chelsea's main challengers?

Manchester United
71%
Liverpool
14%
Arsenal
14%

Total votes : 14

Premiership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:38 pm

Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, and Liverpool are the 4 favorites for the Premiership. Will Chelsea take the title? Or will the Gunners snatch it away?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:48 pm

I'll go for Arsenal. And Tottenham are an outside bet.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Knocker West » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:59 pm

What the hell?!! Arsenal? You obviously don't know what you're talking about! Arsenel do not have a defense! When Ashley Cole do go then they're ruined for the whole season! Their goalie is past his best! If Henry gets injured then they're more ruined! Tottenham? What the hell?! Are you telling me that Defoe and Berbatov could actually unlock a lot of defense? They don't even have a left sided midfield player! They lost to Bolton for crying out loud!

When United gets Hargreaves Chelsea and the rest would be shaking in their knees!!!

:twisted:
Knocker West
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 am

Knocker West wrote:Are you telling me that Defoe and Berbatov could actually unlock a lot of defense?

After the World Cup, the English fans were left cursing their luck for their coach playing Rooney instead of Defoe whio might actually have done something had he been called on. Berbatov scored a lot of goals in the Bundesliga. Clearly, he will continue his trend.

Please calm down, we are discussing things in a friendly manner and your post is quite agressive.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Knocker West » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:14 pm

Sorry mate, I wasn't being aggressive just stating the obvious. By the way Sven wasn't regretting taking Rooney he was regretting bring Theo Walcott. He was blamed by everyone for taking Walcott.

Hargreaves will be going to United by the way. Peace & Love!
Knocker West
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:02 pm

Knocker West wrote: Are you telling me that Defoe and Berbatov could actually unlock a lot of defense
:twisted:

the bolton match was just an early season mishap, and excuse me if I'm wrong but didn't he unlock a defence on tuesday night??!?!?!

as for arsenal, once they bring in gallas they'll have a decent first choice defence in gallas, eboue, glichy, flamini, senderos etc
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby CR7 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:31 pm

united all the way
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:17 am

kevh26 wrote:the bolton match was just an early season mishap

Hardly. Bolton's home record from last season speaks volumes. If I'm not mistaken they only lost twice at home, though I might be wrong.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:06 pm

Well Middlesbro' have shown Chelsea can be beaten. I voted Man U but I'm probably not the right person to comment on stuff like this.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:19 am

besides bayern, MANU are my other fav team..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:16 am

If you guys have iTunes, there's an excellent Podcast about the Premiership and English football. It gives you a recap of the matches (international and domestic) over the past week, and a lot more. The guys who do the Podcast are hilarious. It's usually around 30-35 minutes and they update every Monday. The best part is: it's FREE!
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Marko » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:10 am

I think that Chealsea won't be so dominate like last year,but I hope that all that teams will be near. It'll be more interesting,know I saing!?
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Yeah it gets dull when all anyone ever talks about is those 4 teams. Seems silly the others can't really compete for the title.
Man U will be stronger if they get Hargreaves, and also if they get Torres, but I don't know whats going on there.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:20 pm

Er yeah, I meant to put "other" in the poll, but it slipped my mind. I agree with Marko. I don't think Chelsea will win this year.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:59 pm

i think the red devils 'll surprise all
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge