You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Players missionaries.whats your opinion about them?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Players missionaries.whats your opinion about them?

Postby pavlos21 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

i want to hear some opinions about the phenomenon of the last decade that countrys have many foreigns in theyr lineups.do you like with that or not?world cups used to be the battle of the nations now is all about winning with any cause.

i made this post after i read before a while an interview of kevin boateng that he said"i was waiting for germany to call me but when i saw that they wont i went to ghana.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Players missionaries.whats your opinion about them?

Postby Element » Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm

There are 3 Types of Missionaries

1-The Players That Get The Nationality only for Football (Like Sebastian or Lawrence for Qatar)

which i am totally Against

=========================================
2-The Players That Get The Nationality or Eligibility to play for A National Team Because They Have A Relation with or Got The Nationality not for Football Reasons

and this is totally OK and no problem with that

Lucas Barrios Plays For Paraguay because his Mum is Paraguayan

Kevin Boateng for Ghana because it is his Ancestors Country

Lukas Podolski and Marin For Germany: , They came form Other countries and where born there and came to Germany when they were Young 2 Years old and got the Nationality NOT BECAUSE OF Football

================
3-Players With Migration Backgrounds or who were Born in The Country they currently Represent

Those are Not Missionaries At all

like Jerome Boateng and Mesut Ozil

They Were Born in Germany , Only Have The German Nationality with The Right to play for their Ancestors Country

and Never Had A Country Except Germany

In Fact If Ozil Had Picked Turkey , then he would have Been Counted Like Kevin Prince Boateng (An OK Missionary)

but for Germany , he is not Missionary

The World Changed , Europe (Especially Germany , France, Belgium and Holland) Are full with People with Migration Backgrounds (20% of Germans have Migration Backgrounds)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Thu May 27, 2010 3:34 pm

^^ Nice analysis Element
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

great post element.

what do you think about cacau?

and do you like to see reactions like that from podolski when he scored against poland?he actually was shamed to celebrate or he was not feeling right.that is normal for him but what about the germans that was seeing the game?

my final thought is that someone must play with his heart and be sure for what he is doing.for example boateng maybe he feels german but he went to ghana just to play in world cup.he is so young why not to wait and try more and play with germany in the next euro.i think that is very hard to make someone feel that he is something else than his real origin.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

pavlos21 wrote:boateng maybe he feels german but he went to ghana just to play in world cup

This is His problem not The Country's

I Posted my 3 Types of players based on the Country's View and also Logic

But IF A Player is ready to play even though his Heart does not want to , It is His problem and he might Regret it

(Like Jesse John did after Nigeria Asked him to play for them after he joined the Bahrain NT)

But He still counts As A Type 2 For me as he actual Has A Relation With Ghana
pavlos21 wrote:and do you like to see reactions like that from podolski when he scored against poland?he actually was shamed to celebrate or he was not feeling right.that is normal for him but what about the germans that was seeing the game?

yes , but it was ok for me , know why ?

Because They Day Before he said that his Uncles will watch the game from the field , and as a respect to his uncles and Ancestors country he is not going to celebrate

If He likes Poland more then why did he choose Germany (He had a chance to play for Poland)

and also he only lived 2 Years in Poland

pavlos21 wrote:what do you think about cacau?

I Tried to avoid Talking about him but you got me

Cacau lived many years in Germany , and Got The Nationality Not Because of Football Reasons , he got it after living many Years here

and after A While He got Called to the NT

So I cant comment on him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

thanks my friend it was nice to hear your opinion.you analysed very well everything you said.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge