You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

No longer important

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

No longer important

Postby Cathe » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 pm

I got an order from the Bayern store a few days ago but they sent me the wrong size. I checked and I definitely ordered the correct one so it's a mistake at their end.

With the help of google translate I managed to circle what was wrong with the order on the return slip and whatnot but there are 2 parts I don't understand and google translate is just making me more confused.

underneath the bit where you circle the issue, it says:

Anmerkung zur Rücksendung:

with a line next to it that looks like I have to write something in. What is it asking for? My address? It's already at the top of the page from their receipt. Is it asking another question?

and then underneath that (which is just above the return label) it says:

Bitte versehen Sie die Rücksendung mit diesem Aufkleber

Is that telling me to use the bit below as the return label? (cos it sure as hell looks like a return label) or is it telling me to put something in the box so they can send the replacement out to me?

Kind of want to get this sent off tomorrow morning so sorry im leaving this so late to ask for help but i've had a really stressful weekend and this is just making me feel like crap.
Last edited by Cathe on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: need German help (ASAP if possible)

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 pm

I can't help you with such specific detail, but I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the Bayern store. I ordered myself a schal and a weissbier glass just some time ago and they arrived in perfect condition (and I got a free keychain to boot).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: need German help (ASAP if possible)

Postby Cathe » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Every order i've had til now from there has been fine. Anyways im just gonna send it back with what i've managed so far. If they send a replacement then thats good but if they dont do anything then at least its better than just leaving it in a box forever unused. So just gonna hope for the best. Mums paying me the money back so it's not really a waste for me which is the main reason I was bothered since I can't really afford to be wasting money right now.

Just gonna leave this topic to rot unless a mod wants to delete or lock it. I was really upset and stressed at the time of writing, i've calmed down a bit now.
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Re: No longer important

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Hopefully it turns out ok. I've never had problems with them before. It's a bit surprising they don't offer an English version of the forms though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Cathe » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah you'd think they would have an english form since they have an english version of the site which is what I use :P
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby OhioFan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Hopefully it turns out ok. I've never had problems with them before. It's a bit surprising they don't offer an English version of the forms though.

There is no English version for the membership application either.
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tflags » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 am

Cathe, I believe what they are asking for first is the reason why you are returning the items and the second message is telling you to include that sticker in the return package. It is probably where they are going to read the order reference number from.

I hope this helps.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Return to The Lounge