You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MySpace

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

MySpace

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Hi All,

As a few of you will know I've recently been off work after surgery (go back tomorrow thank god!), during this time I ploughed in 7000 words in a research project, quite a substantial amount of time on champ man (01/02 it's still the best) and partaken in various other acts... however, being housebound gets you bored and when searching for a friends video clip, i decided to create a myspace account... just wondering, does anyone else have one?

http://www.myspace.com/kevh26
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 pm

I have one if you wanna pump your friends list up. I must say your self picture is very detailed, heh.

www.myspace.com/samcleary84
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:53 pm

the only one i had of myself on my computer was the one of my eyes (severe redeye!)... the doodle was something i messed around with a while ago for a web page background...

my friends list is lacking slightly but the account was only made yesterday... I never realised before, just how addictive the thing is!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:54 pm

Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:01 pm

Wait till you stick some tunes and videos on there and stuff. Also slide shows are cool. I added both you and Paddy. Cheers fellas.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:05 pm

i've got a couple of vids on my phone that i need to get onto my computer but every tme i try to connect it, my phone just starts charging!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: MySpace

Postby Mirage » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:26 pm

kevh26 wrote:Hi All,

As a few of you will know I've recently been off work after surgery (go back tomorrow thank god!), during this time I ploughed in 7000 words in a research project, quite a substantial amount of time on champ man (01/02 it's still the best) and partaken in various other acts... however, being housebound gets you bored and when searching for a friends video clip, i decided to create a myspace account... just wondering, does anyone else have one?

http://www.myspace.com/kevh26

Oh you are an Amores Perros fan, awesome. The dog fighting is so graphic in that film!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:29 pm

yeah... i went through a phase about four years ago where i just bought loads of foreign films to prove to my mates that they are as good as english films... if you ever find yourself in the same situation three recommendations,

ammores peros
city of god
goodbye lenin
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:30 pm

Yeah thanks mate. I added kevh too. :D

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:10 am

I love your picture, Kevh26. :D With that picture I would've thought you were a fan of the show, X-Files. :D

Everybody has some interesting things to say on their page. I especially like the comment about the Chinese menus from Sam because I having Chinese for dinner tonight. LOL!! Paddy, I like your choice in books.

I just open my page so I don't have many friends on it but you can take a look at it. Oh, I have no picture of myself on there yet because I don't have any pictures. Well, I do have my student ID picture but that's on a card that can't be shown.

http://www.myspace.com/soccerbabe923
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Mark, you need to get a Myspace page and join the club. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:05 pm

I think I added you ? :D

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:01 am

www.myspace.com/smartlilangel105

Don't laugh, I made it when I was in 6th grade. :oops:
It's basically all sports stuff. No pictures of myself because I learned Internet safety in 6th grade too. haha
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:16 am

Paddy wrote:I think I added you ? :D

Yes, you did add me to your list. I also got added to Kevh26 list.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:19 pm

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Next

Return to The Lounge