You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MySpace

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:56 am

this has happened a few times now.

And the other day, I heard about this chatroom that a man went in to, put himself on webcam for everyone to see him, and then hung himself.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:48 pm

WOW!!! :shock: That is so sad. Life is worth living and no matter what goes on in one's life there's always a rainbow at the end.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:37 am

Rainbow? No thanks ....I want real life without no illusions cause it always f*cks u up in the end...and its not sad about those girls...if they are that pathetic they should die...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:36 pm

you always have the most extreme opinions Paddy :roll: :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:49 pm

im just being realistic...to think life is just about rainbow and butterfly is just ignorant to say the least...and i for sure wouldnt want to live in that kind of way... but yeah...its not worth killing yourself nor no one and nothing....but well...some people are pathetic enough to do just that..

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:56 pm

Paddy wrote:Rainbow? No thanks ....I want real life without no illusions cause it always f*cks u up in the end...and its not sad about those girls...if they are that pathetic they should die...

not necessarily, ever heard of the laws of Jante... mediocrity and anonymity are the safest choice... opt for them and you'll never face any problems in life... but if you try to be different...

not for me though, I'd rather kick against the current, nothings worthwhile without a bit of a fight!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:28 pm

imo thats no life at all...

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Paddy wrote:imo thats no life at all...

:) iyo, what is life?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:44 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:imo thats no life at all...

:) iyo, what is life?

ummm...a very slow way of dying? :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 am

kevh26 wrote: I'd rather kick against the current, nothings worthwhile without a bit of a fight!

Same here. I would rather deal with all the crap, and trust me I have dealt with a lot of crap, and fight because, in the end, I become stronger and more wise, and that is the rainbow, IMO.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:55 pm

Personally I'm not against euthanasia or suicide. But I like the rainbow theory :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 11:35 am

Sometimes I think choosing to live is just some instinct.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:44 am

tracylynn wrote:
kevh26 wrote: I'd rather kick against the current, nothings worthwhile without a bit of a fight!

Same here. I would rather deal with all the crap, and trust me I have dealt with a lot of crap, and fight because, in the end, I become stronger and more wise, and that is the rainbow, IMO.

said well, and i am proud to say that i second it.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 12:09 pm

I think that kind of life is easy to get tired.But I agree with you, because you have to find something to do, otherwise you may get boring, which is worse.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 1:17 pm

bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge