You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MSG for new members of this forum!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey...

I noticed that a lot of new users and quite few old users are not posting anything...

Maybe because you only registered so you can read some threads in Transfer Forum...

But I think that you should not be afraid of posting...

Maybe your english is bad, Maybe you think you dont know so many things like other users, Maybe you are just afraid of the response from some users...

Well...Dont be afraid and "break-the-ice" once and for all :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

+1 :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Yeah :) When I first found out about this forum, you didn't need to have an account to read posts, and I just didn't make an account and never posted anything. Once it became necessary to have an account, I created one and almost never posted anything. I don't even know why myself. But once I started posting, I realized how much more fun it is this way. :D
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

I was noticing that there are always like 100 users active over the last 24hours...

And only 20 % of those users actually post something...

Than I started to check on some users...and we have users that are registered for more than 1 year or even more and without any post to this date.

It cant be that those users are just 1 time members...they see this forum every day but it is weird that they dont post anything:)

Everyone was first reading without posting...me too...but than as I got into debate with some users it was really great:)...so dont be afraid :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks Sch0ll7 , in fact me and my brother were discussing that

I Think that those users just join to get all the News without Searching and in 1 place

However , You are right

If You have Bad English , then your english will get better , besides no one cares much about that

If You dont know as much as some others here , no problem conversations will make give you more information

and if you are afraid of Bad Responses , I am A Moderator here , and if you think that any comment is being offending , then just PM me and i will do what needs to be done
sch0ll7 wrote:Everyone was first reading without posting...me too...but than as I got into debate with some users it was really great:)...so dont be afraid

You are right , i always had ideas and news about bayern , but i wanted to share them but did not find a place to do that

So i came here , only reading , then i left it for few months then i came back , now i post many posts everyday

And also , you have Dambun , I and Dambun had A Huge Debate directly when he entered the forum , and it lasts for days , but now we are friends , and both of us admit that it was real fun
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Everyone was first reading without posting...me too...but than as I got into debate with some users it was really great:)...so dont be afraid

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Element wrote:And also , you have Dambun , I and Dambun had A Huge Debate directly when he entered the forum , and it lasts for days , but now we are friends , and both of us admit that it was real fun

Yeah... Exactly
I think it was those debates/discussions which really got me engaged in this forum...
I was always a Bayern crazy fan... But I was afraid to post in the beginning... Especially because my english is not that good, I was ashamed I guess... But nowadays I write every shitty thing that comes to my mind and I don't really care about my lingual weaknesses!
And Bayernforum is a sweet part of my everyday-life... And I'm so so happy to have friends here, to whom I can talk and discuss about matters related to my beloved club...
That was I am really happy I got engaged in that debate and became a more active member...

Come on guys... be more active and it'll be a win-win situation for all of us...
And don't be afraid that your ideas might not be good.... Just see Element... He prefers Adler over Neuer and he is not even embarrassed about it :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

dambun wrote:And don't be afraid that your ideas might not be good.... Just see Element... He prefers Adler over Neuer and he is not even embarrassed about it

I know that you say "Neuer is better than Adler"

and it is your choice

But an advice from your Brother

Dont put that in your CV , because no one would hire you after reading that 8)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:52 pm

:lol: :lol:
See guys... this is really fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm

dambun wrote:See guys... this is really fun

see guys , He Admits that Neuer Better than Adler is Hilarious

Yes, it is real fun
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Element wrote:

Yes, it is real fun

I think Neuer is way better than Adler, even though Adler is Ballack's team-mate. :oops:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:25 pm

my english is very bad but i am trying to write that you understand. lol
i am not 100% active but on start of season i will post a lot.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Element » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

ballackfcb wrote:
Element wrote:

Yes, it is real fun

I think Neuer is way better than Adler, even though Adler is Ballack's team-mate. :oops:

i am sure that this comment was not written by the real ballackfcb because for the real ballackfcb , ballack solves everything
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 pm

No, it was written by me as I have always thought Neuer is the best german goalkeeper.
Obviously Ballack is the best german player :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey Moderators!
Don't you think it's better to stick this topic to the top of the category "miscellaneous"/
I don't know what do you call it... but I mean like "Generic Transfer Thread" or some other topics that never go down...

Because it's very important that we persuade all users to be more active, in order to have an even-higher-quality forum!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:22 pm

@sch0ll7: Nice topic :)

I also want to say to users that are afraid to express their opinion, "don't be" :)

Feel free to share your thoughts and don't be afraid of "I know everything about football" guys :P
In football (among others) no-one knows everything and most of all no-one can predict everything (or else he/she would be a millionaire from bets winning :P ).

So, if you disagree with the formation our coach is using, or our transfer targets, or you think Neuer is better than Adler or Gomiss should leave or you just want to cheer or mourn after a match, just do it and feel free to debate with respect to other users (most of all) :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Next

Return to The Lounge