You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MSG for new members of this forum!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Archit wrote:Unless there is a refereeing blunder or a string of exteremely clear chances missed by the losing team, the team who won deserved to win.


Agreed, that's why we deserved to win against the current European and World champions.
And by your account also deserved to win in the final (Maicon handled twice in the box with the score still 0-0)

I've given you a warning. Stop dissing Bayern and annoying fans. This forum is not your local pub, it's a forum for Bayern fans and you clearly aren't, so you're expected to show respect.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31946
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5650 times
Been thanked: 8445 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 pm

maybe you did deserve to win in the final, but you didnt deserve to get there, so your point in invalid.

@ pablo enigma: First, you claim bayern has best management and then you dont eloberate, you just vaguely attribute it to the intelligence of the board,
when i explain WHY its an unfair advantage, you show up some match facts ignoring that thread of argument, and when i explain why match facts arent supposed to be judgemental, you claim i am a phsyco.You are ignoring whatever i am talking and just rambling on incessantly without thinking. Maybe your statements are superficial, but mine arent and if you cant get the depth,you dont talk bladerdash.

I dont go to random clubs and diss them, another one of your superficial assumptions. Infact, all my earlier posts were prejudiced towards bayern or in lay man's words, ,my posts indicated that i supported bayern.But i ve only recently had the time to explore the history of the club,watch the full matches of bayern in the last few years,


MUTU,if you are a fair admin, ban pablo enigma for instigating personal attacks and deviating severly from the topic apart from the fact that he is lowering the IQ of the whole forum with his absurdist replies.
Each time i made a statement, i justified it.If you still think i am against your rules, then you support bayern munich more than rationalism.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 pm

[quote][/quote]FYI,i posted twice as i have a connection error, not because i have obsessive compulsive disorder
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Archit wrote:
FYI,i posted twice as i have a connection error, not because i have obsessive compulsive disorder

It does not show you have OCD... but it shows you are an idiot... Otherwise you could have easily deleted it...

Archit wrote:MUTU,if you are a fair admin

First of all, thanks Mutu for warning him about his annoying comments...
Second, If he continues spreading his BS, It wouldn't really harm to ban him, or at least, remove all his messages and move it to a new "Spam" folder... I don't know... One thing I know is that he should not have the freedom to harm others...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby hgb09 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Don't waste ur time guys arguing with a stupid EPL fanboy.
User avatar
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 204 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

I really wouldn't mind completely ignoring Arshit...

But I don't like his comments, especially at this particular thread, because I don't like the newcomers to our lovely forum to get the impression that our forum is full of such BS, and as a result, they don't come to the form anymore... and that's why I'm suggesting his posts are moved to another folder, like "Spam" or something...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Why are we still arguing? We all like Bayern, Archit likes Liverpool. So? He's got a right to like whatever club he wants, and there is no need for us to attack each other's teams.

Here is something which I am sure Archit will like, and which is very fitting for Bayern fans in this period of time.

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31550
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8898 times
Been thanked: 7508 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Mazen96 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Guys stop listening to that premfaced idiot.Ok let's not make it personal but this guy has to learn some manners (and some football).
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
User avatar
Mazen96
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:34 am
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 76 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Archit wrote:maybe you did deserve to win in the final, but you didnt deserve to get there, so your point in invalid.

Lol.
every team needs some luck to reach the final.

yes we had luck, but we also deserved to get there. You say we didn't deserve to get past Fiorentina right?
what makes you say that. have you watched the games? or only the highlight of the offside goal?

you do know that fiorentina also scored an offside goal in florence right?
you also know that we were almost robbed off a goal by gomez right? Thank god Robben scored the penalty otherwise the ref wouldve made the dumbest decision possible.

No Bayern was the stronger team over two legs and stop remembering the game only by an offside goal from klose. atleast mention the offside goal by fiorentina too.

And ManU...
are you **** serious? as a liverpool fan ur baised toward manu?
I occasionally read redcafe.net and yeah even there many users admit that bayern were WAY stronger over two legs. Manu were good for 40 minutes. After the 3-1 by Olic Manu were nowhere. They should thank vandersar for keeping the game so close for so long. And they were really lucky to leave munich with only a 2-1.

If you want to say we were lucky then mention the fact that Bordeaux beat Juve when Juve were 4 points ahead of us with two games left.
there we were lcuky because our CL survival depended on the score in another game. But clearly you dont follow Byaern closely enough to know about such details, YET, you think you can argue with us about our management.

Archit wrote:Doesnt anyone read my comments before posting except MUTU?

Nice attempt to sukc off to the admin in the hope he wont ban you.
Pabloenigma clearly reads your comments as he completely dominated you with his responses
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests