You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MSG for new members of this forum!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 am

Through out the last 20 years you can handpick the number of liverpool players whom you would call World-Class.
Its better than bayern who have been runner up twice and won it once simply because liverpool comepeted in a much more competitive league where it takes a really hard effort to qualify for the BL spot considering the finances of our clubs and our competitors.
Bayern had better squad value compared to liverpool every year since '95. In fact since 2000, Gerrard,alonso,Garcia and Torres were the only flair players we had.

i agree that bayern with their finances should make more investments now and then but you should know that we one of the richest clubs because we dont go on spending sprees a la madrid.

You spend as much as milan or united.

Oh and it's dumb to put a date like 1980 and count titles from there on. thats four years after Bayern total domination in europe and right in the middle of Liverpool's domination. Obviously you'll have stats working your way then.

i put the date not to assert liverpool dominance over bayern ,it was to show the european state of bayern since last 30 years.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:40 am

Archit wrote:Bayern is just a bussiness firm, over the years you had the better players/coaches compared to the other BL sides because you were lucky enough to have such a powerful and experienced board comprising of big businessmen.


okk.Why are you here then???,in a place supposed to be meant for people who love this club?What right do you have to be here??


Archit wrote:How many times did you beat well-developed clubs fairly over the last ten years?
[

Infact,we have done it quite a few times.Do u want me to furnish the stats????
Except last year,we have been very unlucky with draws.Even last year,we beat Man Utd comprehensively at home.Of course they were the better team at Old Trafford.In the past 10 years,we had beaten Inter 2-0...Beaten Real a few times,Beaten Chelsea once(and lost to them once,in the 2004-2005 season),We have beaten the 'Invinvincible' Arsenal squad 3-1(and lost 1-0 in the other Leg).This is apart from the fact,we beat Manchester Utd 2wice,and beat Real on our way to the title in 2000-2001.
Now tell me honestly Archit,is that bad???
I understand that we might not have acted prudently enough,and have not spent well on transfer windows when we needed to.We have actually screwed quite a few of our recent seasons because of our defence.But why are you just attacking us at such a critical moment,when the fan morale is low,as is natural??What is your Logic behind it?I apologize,if I have acted stupid,but you havent acted very intelligently either.You may hate Bayern,but why are you here then???does it make sense??

You must know it,all of us here are depressed and sad,which is natural,in what spirit did you post it,then??

One more thing,In Bayernforum everybody agrees Dortmund deserved to win this season....and Even Nerlinger and KHR said it on the official website.No one here writes off their season as luck.We are not arrogant.

But if you drop out of the blue after such a midweek disaster,and start criticizing us,saying that we are just a business organization,what do you expect us to do??welcome you??Ofcourse,its different when you are a fan.But just after you finish thrashing Bayern,and sayin we dont belong the League of Big clubs,in the next sentence....You explain how Liverpool is a special club.Why now??What is the reason??

We really are not arrogant,and quite respectful.In most other forums,you would actually be abused for attackin us at such a moment(I dont mean,that is the correct behaviour).
Last edited by pabloenigma on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 am

Archit wrote:You spend as much as milan or united.



Absolutely Correct,'Mlan in recent years',and united..

In my opinion,Manchester United is kindof lucky,both in PL,and CL.They were very lucky this week,and they were in 2008,they were outplayed by Porto in both legs.But they struck gold with C Ronaldo.We have beaten United last year(you cant say we didnt deserve to win the tie,can you?)

There is one more thing,normally,we need to toil harder to bring players in BL,than Milan or United needs to bring players in their respective Leagues.And even if you pay them,they dont want to play here.This is a problem you must Recognize.While this may change in recent future,Star players have been less interested to play here,than in PL or Serie A.The players they get very easily,we have to toil hard for them.Like we wouldnt have Xabi Alonso,if we payed 30 mi,or Robinho wouldnt have wanted to come to us.Even Diego left for Juventus....And even if Carlos Tevez leaves mancity,its very improbable he would come to us.In Klinsis time,Deco etc didnt want to play in BL.This year,Adebayor did not want to do it.Bringing stars here is really tough.This is fact.But all of us here do hope that this trend will change.I do think we are already better than Serie A,and the average standard oF BL is almost there with La Liga(excluding Real and Barca).

And we are we are of the same level,if not lower than Milan in recent years.Even you will agree that we outplayed Inter,but we had shitty defence,and were a bit unlucky,mark my words now,we will be back next season.


Apart from that,What Liverpool has acheived with its limited resources,is really exemplary.There is no disagreeing with that.
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:22 am

OK Archit...
Lucky you.... you are supporting a truely great team, which is destined for 2nd division....
Good for you.... =D>
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

Archit wrote:Does it justify your unfair financial advantage over the other bundesliga clubs?


Yes, yes it does. We didn't get our money because someone like Abramovich or Berlusconi or Perez came and kept spending from his own pocket. We didn't get our money because of highly unfair TV deals like Barca and Real. It was a long and wise process from our board, and there is no denying that.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31567
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7517 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am

And how exactly is our financial advantage unfair???
Archit! you're an idiot.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:55 am

Why has this thread turned into a Liverpool vs FC Bayern fight?

Archit, if you would like to diss Bayern and praise Liverpool, perhaps you should do that on a Liverpool forum. But if you absolutely need to do it here (and get disliked in the process) at least get your facts straight.

Bayern has always operated as a business and never received money from outsider or from wealthy owners, same as most other Bundesliga clubs (but not all: an example is Hoffenheim), so any financial advantage they have is there from good handling of funds and great planning. If you want to complain about unfair business in football, look no further than your beloved Premier League. In this aspect, the Premier League is an absolute disgrace.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31984
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5657 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 pm

And another thing,Archit says we are not even in the same League as United(This pinched me particularly hard).Then he asks how many good teams we have fairly beaten in the past 10 years...

I have already mentioned the list to Archit...Chelsea...The 'Invincible' Arsenal,Real madrid,Manchester United,etc etc.......

But...You are comparing us to United...any idea how many good teams United beat in the past 10 years...?

An 'in transition phase' Arsenal,Barcelona once....and chelsea once on tie-breakers(finals).thats it
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Your financial strength is an unfair advantage because of the fact that your private stock has been owned by germany's biggest of corporations i already mentioned.And they did it not out of love for the club but due to the fact that bayern generates more revenue than any other football club in germany.
Since the golden years in 1970s , most of people in germany started supporting bayern munich which lead to high gross revenues and attracted these names as stock holders.So its not careful planning and smart bussiness which lead to your financial strength.
Liverpool is a different story.There is no stock system in place there because there the fan base difference quantity wise for the clubs is comparable.

Compared to other BL clubs you've always had better players and as i said your squad value was comparable to any other football club seeing success in europe.
You are playing in an incompetent league with a really good side for all these years , you've had a winter breaks and yet you won only 1 CL.
Last year against fiorentina and united, you were absoultely lucky, anyone who denies it, i dont even want to waste my time arguing with him.

Considering that English clubs played in an infinitely tougher league than BL, one can definitely excuse a PL club for failing in europe, but you cant excuse bayern for that.They've played in a mickey-mouse league all these years and have been shadowed by clubs coming from tougher leagues.
infact, bayern killed the competition in the bundesliga by spending over the top compared to the other clubs.

And Dambun,Do your homework and talk, liverpool are 6th in PL, not in relegation zone, they've got new owners and the future suggests anything but 2nd division next season if things dont change drastically.

This is a bayern forum, yet i am here because the information about german football, which is on the rise, here is top notch.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Archit, do you realise you are contradicting yourself?

Archit wrote:Your financial strength is an unfair advantage because of the fact that your private stock has been owned by germany's biggest of corporations i already mentioned


Archit wrote:Since the golden years in 1970s , most of people in germany started supporting bayern munich which lead to high gross revenues and attracted these names as stock holders.


Basically you're saying golden age of 1970s eventually led to Bayern being rich.
What made the golden age? Was there someone throwing in cashloads? Or was it good business? Did Bayern not build their own empire over the years?

Even so, your argument is void. Borussia Mönchengladbach also had a golden age in the 1970s, so much so that no other club won as many Bundesliga titles in the 70s than them. Borussia Mönchengladbach won 5 titles in the 70s, Bayern won 3 and Cologne and Hamburg won one each. They also lost in a European Cup final in 1977, won the UEFA cup in 1975 and 1979, and were runners up in 1973 and 1980. It is thus arguable which German team had the biggest golden age in the 70s. Since then, their fortunes have been very different.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31984
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5657 times
Been thanked: 8457 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Archit wrote:Last year against fiorentina and united, you were absoultely lucky, anyone who denies it, i dont even want to waste my time arguing with him.


Im sure most people in this forum thinks you to be a waste of time...

Against Fiorentina,we were the better team.There was an atrocious refereeing decision,but we are not to blame about that.

What makes you say we were "absolutely lucky" against manchester United?
We were distinctly the better team in Munich,and could have got a better result than a 2-1.We outclassed them.even Man utd fans agree.
Even in the 2nd leg,in which they were better...we should enough character to come back.We didnt have any blatant refereeing error,no goalie howlers...nothing.In the 2nd half...it looked like the match was being played in their half,like in training where you are often restricted to one half of the pitch.In fact there was a an handball(probably from Nani) in box,which gets u a penalty in normal cases,but we didnt get.We deserved to go through.
What the FCUk do you mean we were absolutely lucky???just because they played well for 40 minutes out of a 180 minute tie???
The Stats...
First Leg:
Bayern ManU
2 Goals 1
13 Attempts on target 6
3 Attempts wide 2
2 Yellow cards 3
0 Red cards 0
17 Fouls committed 22
8 Corners 2
0 Offside 0
36' 3'' Possession (time) 24' 4''
59 Possession (%) 41

See something??though from the way u said we were lucky to go through you probably dont have much of an way with numbers....

2nd Leg :
Manutd Bayern
3 Goals scored 2
6 Attempts on target 7
11 Attempts wide 3
2 Yellow cards 2
1 Red cards 0
16 Fouls committed 9
7 Corners 9
0 Offside 2
23' 44'' Possession (time) 36' 40''
39 Possession (%) 61


We were better in every stat you see,cep off target shots in the 2nd leg.
And the only time they looked like a better team was the 1st half of 2nd Leg.period

Now will you please shut up and stop giving an impression that you have had the unfortanate distinction of not being able to use your brains??
What a misfortune and insult to my beloved brothers who are Liverpool fans,You are actually coming to a foriegn forum,introducing yourself as a Liverpool fan,and then arguing your biased point of view in favour of manchester United!!!!Of course,you must have been given an IP ban in the Red and White Kop,and other Liverpool forums,and you get your satisfaction writing out trash here.I pity you.
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

In germany,the concept of nationalism is taken very seriously, even past the WW2 era and when they won the WC in 1974 , people were amazed at bayern's European record as much as they appreciated gladbach's style of play and domestic success.And european success meant more cash which temporarily ensured that they,bayern can still keep their players and buy new talents, before this money ran out, your club was on the private stock market.
Although this is speculation to an extent, its highly probable that it is the truth, more or less.

Once, Gladbach sold its best players and lost the manager in the 80s, there was only one major club which attracted the names of shareholders.

There is no denying that bayern was the best club in europe in the 70s and yes, it deserved the fans it had.But you didnt dominate in europe in the 80s but nor did any other BL club.Your finances were strong coming into the 80s and domestic success ensured that it stayed that way, and the fan-base didnt die because no other BL club achieved the success bayern did in those years.So its those 3 consecutive success which lead to your strong management in one way or the other.

and even assuming that it is a result of some pure ingenuity of the members of the board, isnt it arrogant to conclude that other clubs are very blind and thus havent grasped this and emulate it? It just means over the years bayern had an unfair advantage somewhere,some fortunate events favouring their financial development. If i am wrong, you , as a bayern fan must know what led to your financial sucess compared the other BL clubs.
pablo enigma may be shallow enough to vaguely claim that board was smart without revealing proper details, on doing which you will isolate those series of fortunate events which lead to your successful management.

If your board would have appreciated the fans' time and effort invested in the club then they would never make those moronic statements claiming that your defense is good and that you didnt need any signings at the beggining of the season.They just saw that you won the BL and were in the finals in CL and assumed that the fans were content, which is all they needed to maintain their revenue.If they did take the club seriously, they would have instantly realised how much luck had to do in those sucesses and would have rebuilt the defense line
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:42 pm

pablo enigma, dont be a disgrace to your community.
Bayern were nowhere in the second leg until united were down to ten men.even then it required a magic goal from robben to save the day just like it did against fiorentina, where the first leg blunders by referee and some disgusting play acting by robben led to your win.

Considering that united were fighting the title race with an extremely competitive chelsea , your performance was pitiable considering that you were competing against the bundesliga clubs with half your squad value.

You must have been banned by liverpool forums and are here to lick your wounds because your reasoning is diabolical.I bet you ranted about benitez being a fat spanish waiter and got heavily owned there.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Doesnt anyone read my comments before posting except MUTU?
Everyone interjected about the same points i explained clearly, predicting that you would ask such questions.
Pablo enigma thinks shots on goal and possesion show who deserved to win, what are you, a yank who is just into football?
Unless there is a refereeing blunder or a string of exteremely clear chances missed by the losing team, the team who won deserved to win.
Stats dont mean a thing and there are lots of games where the stats suggested one thing and the scoreline , the other.
A team can have 3 shots on target and 3 goals and other 10 shots with no goals , which is the better one?
It depends on how many clear cut chances were created and not the number of shots.
Pablo Enigma, thats it.I wont reply to any of your haphazard questions anymore,i have a life and it doesnt involve correcting a hopeless moron who thinks stats show the game direction , bugger off.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Archit wrote:.
Bayern were nowhere in the second leg until united were down to ten men..


Just like they were nowhere near us in the first Leg.And they were reduced to 10 men,that was not unlucky.Getting a 2nd yellow for a foul is a part of game.

What a loser you are,Archit.In your voice,their is a tone of self-consolation.Like you are sooooooooo jealous you are far from CL.excitementjust like torres,who says "coming to Chelsea was a correct decision" and explains himself a 100 times,without any response from Liverpool.
Steady on brother.Liverpool is a big club,and their fortunes will return.For now,watch the Europa League for some excitement,instead of wasting your time here.Best of Luck for tonights THRILLING encounter against Braga.Wat a match!!!

Like,if you were really here for German football news,you could get it by reading the posts,not by posting trash.
May be you have nothing to do either,else people dont waste so much time abusing other clubs in their forums.I have never seen anyone with so much enthusiasm,that he continuously posts,and with so much vigour to get his point of through in another clubs forum,against that club.Silly sado-masochist.

By the way, u posted the same thing twice.But chill,I understand if it has got something to do with your brains....
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests