You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MSG for new members of this forum!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Welcome appudds !!! where are u from :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1868 times
Been thanked: 1868 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Element » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Welcome appudds !!! where are u from :D

He is from CENTRAL KOREA :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17748
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 936 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby appudds » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Element wrote:He is from CENTRAL KOREA :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

I thought i was from Antarctica. :?
User avatar
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7893
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Chennai, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 90 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby raz25 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Cool guys, I'll try to post some more.
I read pretty much all the posts on this thread and I noticed that almost everyone is saying that shy/afraid of entering a conflict people should break the ice.

For me it was different and I guess for others is the same. See, there was a time when I used to post frequently but for some reason I got lazy. Reading Element's news and the first 10 comments regarding that was enough for me lol. So I was reading what's new, and I was like "cool, that's interesting news let's see what these forumers think about it". And then I used to go on and read the first comment and usually I was like "yeah, first comment is always trash", on the next comment "yeah, he's right", on the next one I was like "wow, that is so wrong", and kept doing so for a couple of comments until I got bored. Sometimes I was somehow writing posts inside my head, not because I was afraid (I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, to take a step... :) ) or anything like that, it's just that I was lazy.

As I said, I'll try to post more comments as I once used to because I know this is great community and I want to help/improve it by making it more active. Follow me other lazy guys out there! :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
User avatar
raz25
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 136 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm

raz25 wrote:(I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, to take a step... )


This really made me laugh :lol: It was unexpected.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31578
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8907 times
Been thanked: 7524 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

bayern won so many BL titles only because they were more financed than other bundesliga clubs.

Besides that,Bayern rarely won against similar financed teams in europe since 1980s apart from the time in 99-01 when hitzfeld was here.
But its absolutely moronic to slate the fans or even the club just because of the above facts.Not that any of you claim it but it is delusional to assume that bayern are in the same league as other succesful clubs like barcelona,liverpool,milan or united.

I would have supported liverpool even if they would not have won all those titles.I only saw Liverpool since last 3 years and it is a special club because its not a business organisation like others. Players and the board understand that the fans put in so much time into the club so they always give their best effort in the matches.
We always won against big teams being underdogs
we did it consistently
Infact, if you take a club and give it cash, it will be as good as united at some point in time. Chelsea may win 20 PL titles in 50 years time
but it wont be a liverpool
Liverpool shows that even in a tough money based league , the ones with most determination can beat the shite out of the so called big teams.Since 05, we beat the big teams despite being huge underdogs with the squad value less than half of the opposition.
Those days, you will never forget especially if ye are living in an extremely rigid society like mine.

I will still remain a member here though because some of you have really inside out knowledge of German Football although naturally prejudiced considering that you are fans.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Archit wrote:bayern won so many BL titles only because they were more financed than other bundesliga clubs.Besides that,Bayern rarely won against similar financed teams in europe since 1980s apart from the time in 99-01 when hitzfeld was here.But its absolutely moronic to slate the fans or even the club just because of the above facts.Not that any of you claim it but it is delusional to assume that bayern are in the same league as other succesful clubs like barcelona,liverpool,milan or united.


WTF???.... Liverpool blah blah blah blah...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
These are some idiotic statements.....

First of all, Bayern is financially powerful, because we have the best management and we are successful.... Second, Even if we had the TV-income of a mediocre EPL team, say Newcastle or Liverpool, we would have been the undisputed ruler of Eurpoean football.... Third, you are right that we are not in the same class with Liverpool, who is gradually relegating from the EPL....

And you are a fool for trying to hit our injured heart at the most vulnerable moment... But we will rise from the ashes and once again achieve countless titles... unlike some other shitty teams who can't even secure an Europa-League spot...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 am

dambun wrote:
Archit wrote:bayern won so many BL titles only because they were more financed than other bundesliga clubs.Besides that,Bayern rarely won against similar financed teams in europe since 1980s apart from the time in 99-01 when hitzfeld was here.But its absolutely moronic to slate the fans or even the club just because of the above facts.Not that any of you claim it but it is delusional to assume that bayern are in the same league as other succesful clubs like barcelona,liverpool,milan or united.


WTF???.... Liverpool blah blah blah blah...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
These are some idiotic statements.....

First of all, Bayern is financially powerful, because we have the best management and we are successful.... Second, Even if we had the TV-income of a mediocre EPL team, say Newcastle or Liverpool, we would have been the undisputed ruler of Eurpoean football.... Third, you are right that we are not in the same class with Liverpool, who is gradually relegating from the EPL....

And you are a fool for trying to hit our injured heart at the most vulnerable moment... But we will rise from the ashes and once again achieve countless titles... unlike some other shitty teams who can't even secure an Europa-League spot...



Dont be a knee-jerker mate.Yeah, you have the best management in the world, so what? Does it justify your unfair financial advantage over the other bundesliga clubs? No.and with that huge financial advantage, you've only won a single CL since 1980 and you derserved to win once in 99.Other than that, bayern has been under the shadow of other equally financed clubs.secondly,Some EPL clubs are debt ridden so all the TV revenue doesnt go into building the youth academy or into the transfer window.
Infact, bayern spent more money in the transfer window compared to liverpool in the last few years, who only bought a player if they sold one ex: Crouch and keane for torres.Liverpool having poor owners is not their fault, its just bad luck.A very recent survey stated that bayern is the 4th richest club in europe wrt gross revenue generated high above any mediocre PL team like Liverpool or Newcastle.
And bundesliga is a more watched league compared to seria or spanish league according to offical surveys.
I never insulted bayern, i just stated facts. You are calling liverpool a shitty team and giving retarted excuses for your club not delivering the goods.
Thats being a fool.
You've made it into a liverpool vs bayern argument. That was the least of my intention.
Learn to have a neutral's perspective while reasoning
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 am

Firstly,u probably cant read English,coz you have no reason to post this in this thread.
Secondly,we won many BL titles,even when money wasnt such an important factor.
And we have lots of money,because we are well-managed,thats a part of the game.not reeling in debt like Barca ,united.Liverpool is a special club,most of us will agree to that.Its not just bad luck about having poor owners.
You didnt have enough intelligent people,that loves and manages your club well.Thats why you had foreign owners,the guys who **** u up.
Btw,Liverpool also bought Aquillani...if u forgot that.
You probably dont have brains,else you would have understood that the situation is different in Germany,to bring stars here etc.
And stating facts,Liverpool won only 1 CL after their period of domination till 1984... and even many Liverpool fans agree they were not the best teamin 2005.ManU won 2 CLs till 68,and were very lucky in both.


and hello mods,u can Ban this guy...coz he has no intention to participate and everything.He jus sprouted out of the Blue Moon and started criticizing us in an thread titled :MSG for new members"

You have shown enough cowardice to come and taunt us at a moment when we are all weak and depressed.Poor loser.I kind of pity you.You have said only one sensible thing inyour two posts...Liverpool is a special club.

Archit wrote:You've made it into a liverpool vs bayern argument. That was the least of my intention.
Learn to have a neutral's perspective while reasoning


If that was really your intention,then try learning to do what you intend.It was you who started explaining how special Liverpool is,just after whitewashing Bayern.

JUST REMEMBER,our financial advantage is something that we have earned over the years,through the hardwork of our board,not through loaned money like many clubs you mentioned earlier.As I mentioned earlier,u dont have enough intelligent people to love and manage ur club well.thats not just unlucky,thats a disability.
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 am

pabloenigma wrote:Firstly,u probably cant read English,coz you have no reason to post this in this thread.
Secondly,we won many BL titles,even when money wasnt such an important factor.
And we have lots of money,because we are well-managed,thats a part of the game.not reeling in debt like Barca ,united.Liverpool is a special club,most of us will agree to that.Its not just bad luck about having poor owners.
You didnt have enough intelligent people,that loves and manages your club well.Thats why you had foreign owners,the guys who **** u up.
Btw,Liverpool also bought Aquillani...if u forgot that.
You probably dont have brains,else you would have understood that the situation is different in Germany,to bring stars here etc.
And stating facts,Liverpool won only 1 CL after their period of domination till 1984... and even many Liverpool fans agree they were not the best teamin 2005.ManU won 2 CLs till 68,and were very lucky in both.


and hello mods,u can Ban this guy...coz he has no intention to participate and everything.He jus sprouted out of the Blue Moon and started criticizing us in an thread titled :MSG for new members"

You have shown enough cowardice to come and taunt us at a moment when we are all weak and depressed.Poor loser.I kind of pity you.You have said only one sensible thing inyour two posts...Liverpool is a special club.

Archit wrote:You've made it into a liverpool vs bayern argument. That was the least of my intention.
Learn to have a neutral's perspective while reasoning


If that was really your intention,then try learning to do what you intend.It was you who started explaining how special Liverpool is,just after whitewashing Bayern.

JUST REMEMBER,our financial advantage is something that we have earned over the years,through the hardwork of our board,not through loaned money like many clubs you mentioned earlier.As I mentioned earlier,u dont have enough intelligent people to love and manage ur club well.thats not just unlucky,thats a disability.


Bayern munich did have some of world's best players over the years and they were not necessarily from germany.So dont talk bollocks about not able to get stars to play in here.Robben and Ribery are probably the world's best wingers.
Sucess is what naturally follows when you have a team with stars, It doesnt mean anything.
The supervisory board of nine consists mostly of managers of big German corporations. They are Herbert Hainer (CEO adidas), Uli Hoeneß, Timotheus Höttges, Helmut Markwort, Dieter Rampl, Fritz Scherer, Rupert Stadler, Edmund Stoiber, and Martin Winterk
Some of These names are experienced bussinessmen and it is therefore very elementary that you have good management.Fact that Bayern is the most popular club in germany due to the 1970s success had played a major part for these guys being here.So the management being strong isnt a virtue, it what should obviously follow considering you have board members like these.

In England, situation is different, liverpool's major shareholders were chairmen themselves and they were not big businessmen.Liverpool is one of the most financially downtrodden areas of england.No big corporation would consider having a major share in the club when they doubt the revenues.Its a socialist club not a capitalist one like bayern.
financial strength is definately one of the main reasons why bayern won so many BL titles, if not the only reason.

We sold alonso to get aquilani.
I didnt know what "MSG" meant but the first post was something which asked the new members to communicate.And i am a fairly new member so i posted this here.Thats not the point anyway.
I do agree we were not the best team in the FINAL in CL 05 , but we did beat some big teams satisfactorily to get there unlike bayern munich last year.
We won the PL four times b/w 1983 and 1990 and PL is a league where atleast 4 or 5 teams have the same squad strength and finaces what we had

.Bayern is just a bussiness firm, over the years you had the better players/coaches compared to the other BL sides because you were lucky enough to have such a powerful and experienced board comprising of big businessmen.
How many times did you beat well-developed clubs fairly over the last ten years?

Pablo Enigma, you are being excessively emotional and therby stupid

You banning me would only prove that bayern fans can abandon reason just to support their club.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:22 am

And if your Board was really smart, they would have atleast attempted to sign a new CB and LB at the start of this season recognising that the stint at the CL last season was not entirely credible to the performances of the players.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:32 am

I ve spoken to different people who watch the bundesliga as neutrals and majority of them attribute bayern's success to their financial strength.Surely all of them arent delusional, you are, if you suggest otherwise.I ve also heard and seen now that bayern's fans are as arroogant as the british media.
You write off dortmund's season as luck.Its not luck if it recurs consistently, it means you cant comprehend the situation.
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:49 am

I usually disagree with Archit specially over the whole Schweinsteiger vs Gerrard issue but on this issue he is absolutely right. Our domestic dominance is definitely due to our financial superiority over other clubs. Its a valid statement, however, recently the other clubs such as Wolfsburg and Hamburg are closing in on that gap.

Also, since the whole German youth development plan was launched clubs like Leverkusen and Dortmund along with Bayern have made outstanding progress in discovering young talent and nurturing them.

Our problem in unable to get european success comes down to simply two things...

1) Short term thinking sporting-wise (not Buisness-wise)
2) Too much faith

Also recently, we have not have the luck to have stability coaching-wise for a while. LVG was given two seasons which is the most stable we have been for a while, i hope we get someone like Rijkard to continue the total football philosophy and have a long term plan - sport wise.

We seem to have this bad cycle that is usually 1 good season followed by a mediocre one and this is due to our board/coach placing TOO MUCH FAITH and overlooking the blindspots in the squad, this is not the first time this cycle has occurred this decade.

Even so, Liverpool is an outstanding club but calling out the fact that they won PL between 83-90 doesn't mean much, as you state the PL is now competed consistently with 4-5 strong teams and maybe more, back then it was clearly the Serie A that was the dominant league and not the PL. :)
SoStronk.com
User avatar
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am

Even so, Liverpool is an outstanding club but calling out the fact that they won PL between 83-90 doesn't mean much, as you state the PL is now competed consistently with 4-5 strong teams and maybe more, back then it was clearly the Serie A that was the dominant league and not the PL.


I stated that liverpool won 4 titles b/w 1983-1990 because pablo enigma claimed that liverpool won nothing past 1984.
Yeah , you are defo right about the fact that PL clubs didnt dominate the european scene in the 1990s, but it was competitive with 4-5 clubs having comparable finances unlike the BL.


English clubs were banned in the CL for five years following 1985 heysel disaster so you cant totally write them off as incompetent during that time
Archit

 

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:13 am

Archit wrote:
English clubs were banned in the CL for five years following 1985 heysel disaster so you cant totally write them off as incompetent during that time

and then since the 90's you've been an UEFA Cup team for 10 years and then in CL u made it runners-up once and won it once.
hows that better than Bayern who have been runner up twice and won it once...

i agree that bayern with their finances should make more investments now and then but you should know that we one of the richest clubs because we dont go on spending sprees a la madrid.

Oh and it's dumb to put a date like 1980 and count titles from there on. thats four years after Bayern total domination in europe and right in the middle of Liverpool's domination. Obviously you'll have stats working your way then.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3725
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 438 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests