You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

MSG for new members of this forum!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: MSG for new members of this forum!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 pm

I also wanted to say, don't be afraid to share your opinions, even if it seems as though no one here agrees with it. This is a forum, and a forum is there for discussion. Anyway, don't be afraid that anyone will say anything to you because your idea makes no sense. After all, we're all crazy here. Some of us wanted to try a formation with 3 defenders, 2 of them not CBs, some of us want Gomez to stay, some of us want Ribery to leave, some of us think we should sell all our stars and give a chance to our youngsters..... and some of us think Neuer is better than Adler. :wink: So yeah, everyone here has his share of craziness. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So yeah, everyone here has his share of craziness. :lol:

:lol: :lol: So true :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Conclusion : Guys with ZERO Posts you are fans of FC Bayern , so you must at least have been a fan for some reason , or follow some games , so come here and share your ideas and experiences with us, and this forum can make Being A bayern fan an enjoyable experience , and you will learn many new things tooo

AvatarX wrote:you think Neuer is better than Adler

We Have Enough Dambun Brainwashed users Here LMAO

FCBayernMunchen wrote:we're all crazy here .... and some of us think Neuer is better than Adler.

You Deserve the Nobel prize :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thanks man

dambun wrote:Hey Moderators!
Don't you think it's better to stick this topic to the top of the category "miscellaneous"/
I don't know what do you call it... but I mean like "Generic Transfer Thread" or some other topics that never go down...

Because it's very important that we persuade all users to be more active, in order to have an even-higher-quality forum!

It is called "Sticky "Thread and yes i will Stick it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Element wrote:You Deserve the Nobel prize

thanks man

:lol: You know I agree with you when it comes to Neuer vs Adler :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: :lol: You know I agree with you when it comes to Neuer vs Adler :mrgreen:

Does it really matter what you two think?
What really matters is that Uli and I have the same opinion :wink: :mrgreen:

Element wrote:It is called "Sticky "Thread and yes i will Stick it

Thanks buddy... I guess it may leave a good impression on our silent users....

And dear new members,
Don't be afraid if you don't know the right spelling of the name of a player or club....
We have our lovely Element here... who is one hell of a spell-checker :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He'll be correcting you in just a few seconds.... And you'll be engaged in a conversation sooner than you think :lol: :lol: 8)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:49 pm

dambun wrote:Don't be afraid if you don't know the right spelling of the name of a player or club....
We have our lovely Element here... who is one hell of a spell-checker

actually i give you info , I might know that with Mandanovic you mean Mandzukic

But some others dont , this is why

Besides , there is no problem getting information (i think this is why you come here in the first place right?)

also , Anyone who has any questions About Football , just come to me , and i will do my best to help
dambun wrote:Does it really matter what you two think?
What really matters is that Uli and I have the same opinion

I Think that i have told you that What I and Kahn think is more important than Dambun and Hoeness (The Braafheid signer !!) :mrgreen:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby The Spyware » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 am

For me it's a kind of that what I am going to post won't add something because 90% of the time other u find other members having nearly the same thoughts just posted the samething u want to post
That great really that u see here different points of view and nearly all of them are logic and even if u notice a horrible post u will also see the proper reply from another one (like for example a guy insisting that Gomez is a great striker or Dzeko is another Gomez and then u see the proper reply from YlonelXabi for example every time :mrgreen: ) That really very special for this forum and something really appreciated that the users are fantastic and that u always see great opinions and great points from every one
Also I have a problem that the site is quiet after the midnight and I usually enter for a long while here at 1 or 2 a.m. and when the site is very active at afternoon or till midnight I usually enter quickly and check the latest rumors and news even sometimes I search the posts of Element who writes everything new up to date :D unlike the period from 2 a.m. to 5 or 6 a.m for me
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

The Spyware wrote:I search the posts of Element who writes everything new up to date unlike the period from 2 a.m. to 5 or 6 a.m for me

:mrgreen: :oops:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am

Come on new/silent members!
share your comments/ideas and this will be an even-better forum for all of us... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby KAHN » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am

The Spyware wrote:For me it's a kind of that what I am going to post won't add something because 90% of the time other u find other members having nearly the same thoughts just posted the samething u want to post
That great really that u see here different points of view and nearly all of them are logic and even if u notice a horrible post u will also see the proper reply from another one (like for example a guy insisting that Gomez is a great striker or Dzeko is another Gomez and then u see the proper reply from YlonelXabi for example every time :mrgreen: ) That really very special for this forum and something really appreciated that the users are fantastic and that u always see great opinions and great points from every one
Also I have a problem that the site is quiet after the midnight and I usually enter for a long while here at 1 or 2 a.m. and when the site is very active at afternoon or till midnight I usually enter quickly and check the latest rumors and news even sometimes I search the posts of Element who writes everything new up to date :D unlike the period from 2 a.m. to 5 or 6 a.m for me

It is mostly the same for me. I only write when my opinion and thoughts are somewhat different from others. Also time from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. is the best for me. And there is already great posts written till then. But it is interesting that there is 2770 members and less then 70 post something.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:49 am

KAHN wrote:It is mostly the same for me. I only write when my opinion and thoughts are somewhat different from others. Also time from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. is the best for me. And there is already great posts written till then. But it is interesting that there is 2770 members and less then 70 post something.

Two thoughts on the low amount of members postings:

1) English is not their first language and struggle writing it so therefore they just read posts instead.

2) Spies. People who are not fans of FC Bayern but tag along to read what we think of OUR team, its direction, management, players, transfers etc.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:00 am

nur4bayern wrote:
KAHN wrote:
2) Spies. People who are not fans of FC Bayern but tag along to read what we think of OUR team, its direction, management, players, transfers etc.

Spooky~~!! 8)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:26 pm

I think one good thing that we can do to persuade new users to be more active in the forum, is that when we see a newcomer (or an old user who has very few posts) commented on something, we quote it and reply it.... It gives him/her a sense of being important and getting proper attention... which increases the chances of him continue expressing his thoughts....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I noticed two new members post on the forum these last few days. One of them joined almost a month ago (I didn't check the other). I guess this topic was useful after all. :)

For the others still lurking out there, follow their example and come out as well. All of us love meeting new people. We are like one family here, and even if everything you have to say has already been said by others, you should say it anyway. We love seeing new people here. :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi.. Since many asked members who dont post at all to start posting, i guess i will post atleast once.
Hi fellows.. :mrgreen:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge