You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Hmm... Maybe I'll get the deluxe then some time... No time at the moment...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 pm

The difference in price is so little you might as well do so tbh. Probably better if you get it later so you don't have to wait between episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:29 pm

IF they don't take it off in the meantime

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Pretty cool.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Just got FIFA 18 :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just got FIFA 18 :)
Watch the match, play fifa, watch the match, play fifa, watch the match , play fifa
Watch the match , play fifa ....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:52 pm

Definitely watch the match. I played just one game for a taste tonight because i was playing another game. Will look into it during the weekend mostly
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:15 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 pm

SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION III: COMPLETE

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sid- ... i-complete

FREE for a limited time!
days
hours
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Great series. Don't think I ever played III.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:31 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:FFX is one of my favourite in the series. I imagine it looks beautiful in HD. X2 makes no sense at all (basically the most important character of FFX becomes a travelling celebrity/singer with a couple of girlfriends ) and is a bit childish but some fun never hurts anyone. I only played it once so don't remember it too well but I think it's mostly sidequest-based. Think of it as a bonus because FFX alone would be worth it for its cheap price. I would get this one before the recently re-released FFXII any day. P.S. I actually picked up FF7 a few days ago since it was really cheap even though it's exactly the same as the old one. I haven't played it yet but damn that theme that comes with it is nostalgic. I may never change it again.

The unfriendly buttons I mentioned regarding Crash are still there and probably won't be changed. As long as you keep Autosave on you don't have much to worry about. Preferably don't pause during levels or use the PS button to do so instead. It's apparently harder than the original games but to be honest I found it the other way round. I platinum'd games 2 and 3 but still missing most of the time trials for the first one and don't plan on attempting them soon. The first one is easily the hardest since its levels were never intended for speed runs. To make it worse it's the only one in which they didn't add a sprint option after you finish the game.

Speaking of the first game a few days ago they released a level which was deleted from the original game because it was too hard. It's free DLC until the end of August or so. Not sure if you can pick it up without having the game but do so if you're not buying it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it!
No problem with the buttons so far but those speedruns...!!!
Doesn’t take a genius to know any developer can create a game that’s unbeatable... But apparently, it takes an intelligent developer to avoid that... I don’t hate challenges, far from it! But when a game is not only plain unfair, but also requires you to make use of exploits, bugs and glitches and (therefore) mere luck, it’s not fun anymore... Been practicing the high road for three hours today... Still waiting for a stopped time! (Meaning I didn’t even finish the level yet...)

Morons! Not buying another Activision game soon!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 pm

The High Road is the only reason I haven't yet actively sought the platinum for the first game, in fact! I mean to go for it at some point but I might never end up doing so.

The other 2 are easier because after you beat the game you unlock sprint. In my opinion it was stupid to include speedruns in the first game, especially with no sprint. In the original trilogy speedruns were only present in the third game. The levels for the second one ran smoothly but the first game's levels simply aren't designed to speed through, let alone without losing lives. You can't keep the same levels and add time trials to them (now I just read that post you quoted and realised I said the same things months ago :lol: )

Btw that DLC level which had been deleted for being too hard is, imo, easier than The High Road. There used to be a trick in The High Road in the original game that let you walk on the rope for the whole level. I haven't tried it yet but I think I had read you can't do the level fast enough that way.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The High Road is the only reason I haven't yet actively sought the platinum for the first game, in fact! I mean to go for it at some point but I might never end up doing so.

The other 2 are easier because after you beat the game you unlock sprint. In my opinion it was stupid to include speedruns in the first game, especially with no sprint. In the original trilogy speedruns were only present in the third game. The levels for the second one ran smoothly but the first game's levels simply aren't designed to speed through, let alone without losing lives. You can't keep the same levels and add time trials to them (now I just read that post you quoted and realised I said the same things months ago :lol: )

Btw that DLC level which had been deleted for being too hard is, imo, easier than The High Road. There used to be a trick in The High Road in the original game that let you walk on the rope for the whole level. I haven't tried it yet but I think I had read you can't do the level fast enough that way.

I can do about half the level in an easily platinum time by now in like 4 out of 5 times with no problems... But about halfway in it’s even more dependent on luck (like with the turtles, and you need to jump the rope several times and at some point you just miss...) and that’s where I got trouble... Fecking annoying!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 pm

Yeah, there's one turtle in particular near the end which you need to overturn at the exact edge. I must have lost about 70 lives there during the first playthrough. :lol:

At the moment I'm playing Beach Buggy Racing (really fun game for €1.99 - currently on sale) and slowly going through episode 2 of LIS:BTS whenever I feel like it. Needed a break from FIFA 18 as I kept losing game after game in online play these last few days.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge