You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:55 am

Is Rocket League still popular? I was thinking of getting it (for PSN) but was afraid it might not be so popular anymore.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 pm

I also don't play MMPORPG. If you guys like offline RPGs I'd like to suggest Final Fantasy XII (remake will be out on ps4 soon) and Ni No Kuni (PS3) and the new one coming for PS4. I can't wait for those.

Ni No Kuni is one of the best RPGs I ever played. It's JRPG though. Give it a try.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

pyrasur wrote:PC. It's been super exciting my friends and I are yelling all the time at every shot and save :D

Seriously? What region? I am nearing 1000 hours in that game. Longest time I have played a game. I am no pro though. Can't make those godly air move.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:38 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is Rocket League still popular? I was thinking of getting it (for PSN) but was afraid it might not be so popular anymore.

Yes. It's e-sports. PC players can play with anyone. So might encounter you on PS4 if you do buy it.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm

kod2600 wrote:I also don't play MMPORPG. If you guys like offline RPGs I'd like to suggest Final Fantasy XII (remake will be out on ps4 soon) and Ni No Kuni (PS3) and the new one coming for PS4. I can't wait for those.

Ni No Kuni is one of the best RPGs I ever played. It's JRPG though. Give it a try.

Will definitely be getting FFXII although the original was one of my least favourite in the series. Have you played XV? Just got Prompto DLC but haven't played it yet.

I'll look into Ni No Kuni. Haven't heard of it but I never played much on the PS3.

Are you on PSN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Got hold of this beauty 3 days before official release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my colleague bought it today ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Will definitely be getting FFXII although the original was one of my least favourite in the series. Have you played XV? Just got Prompto DLC but haven't played it yet.

I'll look into Ni No Kuni. Haven't heard of it but I never played much on the PS3.

Are you on PSN?

I know it's surprising but XII is the only Final Fantasy I ever played and I really love the battle system and the story.
About Ni No Kuni, if you still have your PS3 you will be getting a very BEAUTIFUL game for a cheap price these days. You won't regret it.

My PSN is: kod-2600
Feel free to add me but write something in the message. I don't play PS3 these days because my family took my room's TV lol. I will be back to it after marriage
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

kod2600 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Will definitely be getting FFXII although the original was one of my least favourite in the series. Have you played XV? Just got Prompto DLC but haven't played it yet.

Are you on PSN?

I know it's surprising but XII is the only Final Fantasy I ever played and I really love the battle system and the story.
About Ni No Kuni, if you still have your PS3 you will be getting a very BEAUTIFUL game for a cheap price these days. You won't regret it.

My PSN is: kod-2600
Feel free to add me but write something in the message. I don't play PS3 these days because my family took my room's TV lol. I will be back to it after marriage

Man that family situation sounds weird-awful
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:10 pm

#12 wrote:Man that family situation sounds weird-awful

Their TV just stopped working and they just took my TV. -_- So since I'm moving out to my own house soon I'll be having a nice TV and I can finally finish the PS3 games I have but still not even touched. Maybe more than 7. I don't even think about the PS4 yet lol
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm

I'll add you soon :)

I do still have the PS3 and occasionally run it. I plan to replay my favourites eventually because I changed my account when I got the PS4. Ni No Kuni looks good, I'll look for used copies.

I take it you don't own a PS4? You'd like FFXV if you enjoyed XII's story. I found them similar in some ways.

In other news: love the July lineup for PS+. Until Dawn and GoT: I'll play both for sure. The PS3 ones look decent enough: Tokyo Jungle seems hilarious and there's a fighting game which I forgot the name of. I really hope they make one of the Vita games playable on PS4 too, it looks beautiful.

I love this trend of giving us these interactive stories for free as they are among my favourite games. Can't imagine those who don't like the genre are too pleased to be getting the same thing every month though.

ramsej84 wrote:my colleague bought it today ...

You might not see your colleague for a few days :mrgreen: :lol: You play the PS4 at your nephew's right? You should get it for him for his birthday or something, it's great for kids.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'll add you soon :)

I do still have the PS3 and occasionally run it. I plan to replay my favourites eventually because I changed my account when I got the PS4. Ni No Kuni looks good, I'll look for used copies.

I take it you don't own a PS4? You'd like FFXV if you enjoyed XII's story. I found them similar in some ways.

In other news: love the July lineup for PS+. Until Dawn and GoT: I'll play both for sure. The PS3 ones look decent enough: Tokyo Jungle seems hilarious and there's a fighting game which I forgot the name of. I really hope they make one of the Vita games playable on PS4 too, it looks beautiful.

I love this trend of giving us these interactive stories for free as they are among my favourite games. Can't imagine those who don't like the genre are too pleased to be getting the same thing every month though.

ramsej84 wrote:my colleague bought it today ...

You might not see your colleague for a few days :mrgreen: You play the PS4 at your nephew's right? You should get it for him for his birthday or something, it's great for kids.

Good idea, his bday is july...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:49 pm

When I get a PS4 I'll have those games on my wish-list:

Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Batman: Arkham Knight
Ni No Kuni: Revenant Kingdom
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted: A Thief's End
Fifa 18 (maybe)

Some others I can't remember now. So many games to play...
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Good idea, his bday is july...

Just make sure he doesn't get it before ;)
kod2600 wrote:When I get a PS4 I'll have those games on my wish-list:

Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Bloodborne
Fifa 18 (maybe)

I have The Witcher 3 and Uncharted but haven't started either so far. Have you played the original TLOU? Really want to get hold of the remastered version but I wonder if it might be a PS+ giveaway closer to the release of 2.

I recently started Dragon Age: Inquisition. Got to around the halfway mark I think but haven't continued it yet. I think you'd like it and I think it's on PS3 as well. I haven't played any of the rest of the series but I heard it's quite good.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:38 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Have you played the original TLOU?

Hell yeah I did. This game is one of the best I've ever played. And I still think it would make a very successful movie if done right.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I recently started Dragon Age: Inquisition. Got to around the halfway mark I think but haven't continued it yet. I think you'd like it and I think it's on PS3 as well. I haven't played any of the rest of the series but I heard it's quite good.

A friend suggested it long time ago as well. I don't think I'll get it, I have too much to finish and I'm eager to get the PS4 already. :D
My blood is RED
My team is RED

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Good idea, his bday is july...

Just make sure he doesn't get it before ;)
kod2600 wrote:When I get a PS4 I'll have those games on my wish-list:

Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Bloodborne
Fifa 18 (maybe)

I have The Witcher 3 and Uncharted but haven't started either so far. Have you played the original TLOU? Really want to get hold of the remastered version but I wonder if it might be a PS+ giveaway closer to the release of 2.

I recently started Dragon Age: Inquisition. Got to around the halfway mark I think but haven't continued it yet. I think you'd like it and I think it's on PS3 as well. I haven't played any of the rest of the series but I heard it's quite good.

It was also on the US PSN store for $6 like 4 months ago
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge