You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby runaway » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:50 pm

I do play those especially Sid Meier's series of Civilization and Rome. So many hours spent playing Rollercoaster Tycoon and Might and Magic III when I was in highschool. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
babu wrote:25 MOST ANTICIPATED VIDEO GAMES THAT WILL MAKE 2015 BEST YEAR EVER

Definitely getting:
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Possibly getting:
Everybody's gone to the rapture
Bloodborne
Star Wars Battlefront
The Order: 1886
Mortal Kombat X

Rise of the Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive for Xbox One. So probably you'll get it in 2016. Or do you have one ?

Tedesco wrote:It seems I am the only one here that prefers strategy/management games. None of the listed above really interests me. :/

Edit: I also have been playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2 xD. I guess the whole Germans love simulators is getting into me lol

I played ETS2 as well and like it. The thing is that then I get bored after playing constantly and stop playing when I start getting some good trucks and improving the company. Also when I went for the first time in the UK, I was wondering why the hell the speed limits were so low and thought every car that surpassed me was going over the speed limit. Took me a few trips to realize that the signs were in mph. Totally forgot! :oops:

The first one in the series that I played was Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of steel back in 2002.

Also Tedesco, I don't know if you have watched this, but it's funny. :lol: Start watching from 3:58.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Tedesco wrote:It seems I am the only one here that prefers strategy/management games. None of the listed above really interests me. :/

Edit: I also have been playing a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2 xD. I guess the whole Germans love simulators is getting into me lol

I like those too. Them and RPGs.

@MaCk0y: well that sucks. :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MatZam » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Not the only one. The Total War series is my absolute favourite (though I must admit I haven't played Rome 2 yet). Company of Heroes is also pretty awesome.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 am

Fifa history (apparantly this vid is from the PC version) I had my first fifa experience on PC at my cousin(Fifa 97 it had the indoor 5-a side version it was amazingly very cool)
My first Fifa (PS) was 1999 -
2 nights ago I played fifa 11 :oops: on my PS2 :oops: I edited FCB I couldn't find Thiago and Goetze however all others were almost there. Lech Poznan and evain were Lewa's & Benatia's respective teams :)
I lost vs 1860, Augsburg and could only manage a draw vs Freiburg :oops:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby babu » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Wolf Companion Revealed

Want to know why Big Boss is a badass character? Well that’s an easy one. This man has a bloody wolf as his companion (and we all love wolves). During this year’s TGS 2014, Konami revealed the wolf companion for Big Boss, called DD. It looks bloody great, so make sure to give a go at the two videos featuring it!

Awesome stuff. kojima is really throwing everything into this game.
babu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:55 am

If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:01 pm

I have FIFA 15 for a while now but i am not into it like the games before.. I dont know what it is, but it seems they forgot certain stuff.. I dont know if it is just the German league.. But if you score, the crowd is not really loud, after the game there is not cheering at all if you win, especially a big game, its just silent. Stadium looks dull with the crowd, looked more alive in 14..

Playing style is something i have to adapt to still, its hard to create any chances at all.. If you run alone to the goal left or right, the players shoot the ball completely to the corner flag a lot of the times.. Crosses are not as easy as before, like 9 out of 10 times there is no chance at all to hit the cross, triangle passes are almost never received by the targeted player. Some players are uglier compared to 14.. For example Lahm... His eyebrows make him more a monster then Lahm himself :S

I am not so sure yet if this is a better version compared to 14.. With 14 i was Always having fun playing, but as of now so far i dont have that. Maybe its because i am doing be a pro only so far in career mode and not manager.. I dont know..
Ottomeister13

Postby Tedesco » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:27 pm

I got it for the PS4, not much new that I can see.

One thing that really pisses me off on FIFA are the transfers. Ridiculous stuff happens.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Have you tried a PL team? They went all out for PL. Custom chants is removed in 15 before we can add them via playlist.

Don't expect perfect faces on non-PL teams who didn't get their faces scanned. Well, as far as Bayern is concerned, they sold the team's right to PES.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:28 pm

With Bayern i hear the fans scream auf gehts ihr Roten.. But i have to sit through a lot more sessions on PS4.. lets see if it changes my mind ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:36 pm

Anyone played Shadow of Mordor? My friends are going crazy over it.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Cathe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:18 pm

People I know seem to like it but haven't tried it myself. All I can think about right now is Dragon Age.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlbostZrBw

Just came across this vid, don't know if its accurate or not since i didnt see or play PES.. But some faces look awesome in the PES version, but the rest of the head is just weird and some just look like retarded aliens. Same goes for FIFA aswell.. :P
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Licensed team in PES have faces, not scanned like FIFA but they use FOX engine. The rest of the teams that have generic names won't have any decent face especially PL. Only team they have is United.

FIFA's new player instruction is again still behind PES' fluid formation new feature. You can exactly tell the players what they do and what part of the field they should be in on and off the ball. For example, I can imitate Pep's tactic of making our fullbacks move forward and gravitate centrally with the CM on the ball. Or park the bus and line up 8-0-2 formation if you're not on the ball.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge