You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:And that's what people say all the time who don't even play it. lol.

Nope. Played PES since about 2008-2011 and FIFAs 12-14. Same old crusty jizz every year, except slightly worse each time.
As an additional note I played CODBLOPS1 and 2, both just the same old crap, and a lot worse than the excellent COD 4.
Proven my point yet?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Everyone has his own opinion about a certain game, no need to prove anything, it's not a battle ;) I am pro FIFA, you were more into PES. No problem at all ;)
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:02 pm

I played different kind of games, but I'm stuck in CS 1.6, playing it for about 12-13 years, still not thinking about retirement. :D
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7156 times
Been thanked: 6273 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Same, from FIFA to CoD to Metal Gear Solid, NFS games and not to forget GTA :P Played WAY to many games in my life haha
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:18 pm

JANKER wrote:I played different kind of games, but I'm stuck in CS 1.6, playing it for about 12-13 years, still not thinking about retirement. :D

Do you have CS:GO? Wanna play if so?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Everyone has his own opinion about a certain game, no need to prove anything, it's not a battle ;) I am pro FIFA, you were more into PES. No problem at all ;)

No again. I'm against all sports game bar Football Manager (and even then, only up to 12) because they're just the same rehashed crap.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:37 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Everyone has his own opinion about a certain game, no need to prove anything, it's not a battle ;) I am pro FIFA, you were more into PES. No problem at all ;)

No again. I'm against all sports game bar Football Manager (and even then, only up to 12) because they're just the same rehashed crap.



Nobody makes you buy them =D> :D
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Everyone has his own opinion about a certain game, no need to prove anything, it's not a battle ;) I am pro FIFA, you were more into PES. No problem at all ;)

No again. I'm against all sports game bar Football Manager (and even then, only up to 12) because they're just the same rehashed crap.



Nobody makes you buy them =D> :D

So manipulation and lying to customers in trailers is alright because I don't have to buy a downgraded $60 roster update? Solid logic, mate.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Dude, if you don't care about them, leave em, simple as that. I really don't think that those Dev's care that you won't buy them, there are many more who will.. And if i like a game i buy it, don't care if it isn't something completely new. Aslong as i enjoy playing it.
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Same, from FIFA to CoD to Metal Gear Solid, NFS games and not to forget GTA :P Played WAY to many games in my life haha

I like your taste in games, though not a big fan of COD.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27235
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6844 times
Been thanked: 5746 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Me neither anymore, played MW2 a lot online and MW but after MW3 less and less, especially not online anymore hehe.. There are just to many games to play, and just not enough time hehehe
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Tedesco » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:15 pm

I started a WoW account after playing too much Heatrhstone. :|
User avatar
Tedesco
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2673
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am
Location: Karlsruhe
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 837 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Haha WoW is fun ;)
Ottomeister13

 

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby JANKER » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:08 pm

BayernLove wrote:
JANKER wrote:I played different kind of games, but I'm stuck in CS 1.6, playing it for about 12-13 years, still not thinking about retirement. :D

Do you have CS:GO? Wanna play if so?


No, I don't have CS:GO, and I don't know what's the difference between CS:GO and CS 1.6. :roll:
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
User avatar
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 7156 times
Been thanked: 6273 times
Gender: Male

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby BayernLove » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:02 pm

JANKER wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
JANKER wrote:I played different kind of games, but I'm stuck in CS 1.6, playing it for about 12-13 years, still not thinking about retirement. :D

Do you have CS:GO? Wanna play if so?


No, I don't have CS:GO, and I don't know what's the difference between CS:GO and CS 1.6. :roll:

Not much, it's just that I didn't buy 1.6 and got GO instead because, hey, newer and better. (ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IT WAS ALSO ON SALE FOR $4)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ramsej84 and 2 guests