You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

matches

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

matches

Postby kevh26 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:23 pm

Is anyone planning on going to the stuttgart, haburg or leverkusen matches in april... I'm ordering my tickets tomorrow, if anyone is going I'd be delighted to meet up and have a few drinks (which i've already had...) before the matches. also, i'm thinking leverkusen will be the best for atmosphere, but if hamburg catch up in the league by this point, it could also be great, any recommendations?
Last edited by kevh26 on Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:40 pm

Ah man I'd like to, but I don't afford it with long term financial plans :(
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:18 am

I'm trying not to think of the financial side of things, otherwise I end up backing out... £200+ for flights, + tickets +hotel +spending money... all gets a bit much, but hey... this is my team!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:21 am

If you want to take some pics, I'll gladly post them here :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:28 am

could do... I'm gonna have to get my order form in first though... I can't believe that in this day and age, we still have to order by post!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:30 am

uhhh, order form for what, tickets or matches?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 am

matchday tickets...

the ticketing team at Bayern forwarded a pdf on to me and essentially said that for oversees fans, this was the only way to order!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:10 pm

That's a bit of a drawback. Stuttgart should be fun to watch. Especially Gomez, he's a powder keg of potential.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:55 pm

that costs toooooooooooooo much for me !! :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge