You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Maltese members

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:03 pm

believe me there are ...
I know where you want to go... :wink:
I have a two or three gay friends and I am an open book with them... I tell them that I am against gay couples adopting... one of them agrees with me.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I have a two or three gay friends and I am an open book with them...

as long as you're not an open backdoor... :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Footballer stands trial for attempted murder of 15-month-old baby

Man shook child so hard he caused him permanent brain damage, court told [source]

Bastard :evil: :(
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:for me gays can do whatever they want... but I shall say it again their propaganda is just sickening ... just went in on youtube and saw the rainbow flag proudly displayed next to the youtube brand...

I have had enough !!!!!!!!!

Can you blame them? They suffered long enough, and in most countries in the world they are still not accepted. Their movement is gaining power so of course they act like this. It's like when Iceland played so well and beat a few teams. They've been losing for years and finally they started winning of course they were going to do a big fuss about it. And the world has waaaaay more LGBTIQ people than it has Icelandic people.

Who are you to say that they must be accepted? That is outrageous to say and it's against the pluralism the West is so proud of. I want proofs for that, not arguments. There is no one side and one society in democracy, there are more than one society inside of one state and one people. You should know that since your country didn't experience single mindedness. :| I guess you must pass that life school to figure it out. You simply can't force people to accept you, that's insane. Tolerance is not equal to acceptance. I hate what democracy and money made of science and biology, turning it into ideological and business tool to fight against pluralism.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 pm

They must be tolerated and accepted for the same reason we are against racism and slavery.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm

You can be against racism, but some people will still use it and you can't do anything about that. Slavery... We have modern slavery for decades. Nobody does anything about it, in fact, countries make laws for the big players to use it on an ordinary people.

I have no problem with tolerance while I do choose who I'm going to accept or not. But I do have big troubles with those in my country whose mouth are full of tolerance stories where they actually are the one who are intolerant, uncivilized and primitive as hell because nobody cares about them and their shìt which is also a source of their income and salaries that come from my money and the money of my family, relatives and friends. Nobody has asked us whether we want to finance them or not.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:52 am

FCB general wrote:You can be against racism, but some people will still use it and you can't do anything about that. Slavery... We have modern slavery for decades. Nobody does anything about it, in fact, countries make laws for the big players to use it on an ordinary people.

I have no problem with tolerance while I do choose who I'm going to accept or not. But I do have big troubles with those in my country whose mouth are full of tolerance stories where they actually are the one who are intolerant, uncivilized and primitive as hell because nobody cares about them and their shìt which is also a source of their income and salaries that come from my money and the money of my family, relatives and friends. Nobody has asked us whether we want to finance them or not.

How can you tolerate but not accept? If anything I find it easier the other way round. I accept that two guys should be allowed to kiss in public but I still don't quite tolerate them doing it in front of me.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:45 am

Just to change the subject...
I am fed up of going to Restaurants to find foreigners as waiters who don't know how to communicate ...

This is not Malta I knew... before you had the charming waiters who not only served you but also used be friendly to you...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:30 am

MUTU wrote:How can you tolerate but not accept?

I can tell you, but like it would change anything. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:Just to change the subject...
I am fed up of going to Restaurants to find foreigners as waiters who don't know how to communicate ...

This is not Malta I knew... before you had the charming waiters who not only served you but also used be friendly to you...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I agree. They should be able to communicate in at least one of our official languages. Many can't even put together a coherent sentence in English.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:54 pm

FCB general wrote:

You mean like feminists? :mrgreen:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:

You mean like feminists? :mrgreen:

Well, they actually changed something. :) Instead of being hospitalized at psychiatry(or maybe worse, on exorcism) they are walking freely and terrorize other people with their life frustrations, inferiority complex and paranoia. You can't say that they didn't change anything. :|

We've also seen over the last 5-6 years what's going on in Argentina and how state assists in crime. That thing in Argentina can be neither tolerated nor accepted as anything normal and healthy. In the war you have to choose side, you can't sit on two chairs at the same time. :|
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:49 am

Attard residents are up in arms over plans to allow buildings as high as 17.5 metres on a large area of virgin land at the edge of the development boundaries. [source]

:evil:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:12 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Attard residents are up in arms over plans to allow buildings as high as 17.5 metres on a large area of virgin land at the edge of the development boundaries. [source]

:evil:

I'm always undecided on high buildings.

On one hand I think it's better to expand vertically than horizontally (i.e. better to built a flat of 3 on one plot than 3 bungalows on 3 plots).
On the other hand I think we have enough uninhabited buildings that we should try and renovate/rebuild them before adding more residences. Without adding anything new and only rebuilding/renovating I'm pretty sure we have enough buildings for a population of 1 million.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:11 am

Apart from the empty buildings, it's the lack of planning. Go to any major European or American city. High rise buildings there are beautiful because they're well planned and in the same area. Here you get a tall building next to two typical townhouses, which will soon be exactly the case with my house because the building next door has been approved to be converted to more flats. We did have a minor victory after challenging the proposal to get it reduced to the legal height limit; it was originally going to be 2 floors higher.

I am also against more building on undeveloped land for residential purposes. For other projects I might close an eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge