You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maltese members

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Maltese members

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You are both right. Paceville is largely dominated by foreigners which obviously means there is a bigger chance of crime by them. But it's also become a dangerous place full of all sorts of illegal activities, mainly by said foreigners (but surely not just). It definitely can't be ignored.

It's not what is right and what isn't.

Such a statistic by the Police Commissioner is being interpreted by the right-wing as "foreigners cause more trouble than Maltese", but to come to that conclusion you need to first see how many foreigners visit Paceville and how many Maltese visit Paceville.

Let me bring a silly example. Let's say the archbishop comes up with a statistic of how many Maltese go to confession and how many foreigners go to confession. Now, we can very safely assume that there would be far more Maltese people going to confession than foreigners in Malta, but should that be interpreted as Maltese people being bigger sinners?
What do you mean by right wing?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Please don't take this the wrong way, but people like you.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]You are both right. Paceville is largely dominated by foreigners which obviously means there is a bigger chance of crime by them. But it's also become a dangerous place full of all sorts of illegal activities, mainly by said foreigners (but surely not just). It definitely can't be ignored.

It's not what is right and what isn't.

Such a statistic by the Police Commissioner is being interpreted by the right-wing as "foreigners cause more trouble than Maltese", but to come to that conclusion you need to first see how many foreigners visit Paceville and how many Maltese visit Paceville.

Let me bring a silly example. Let's say the archbishop comes up with a statistic of how many Maltese go to confession and how many foreigners go to confession. Now, we can very safely assume that there would be far more Maltese people going to confession than foreigners in Malta, but should that be interpreted as Maltese people being bigger sinners?
What do you mean by right wing?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but people like you.[/quote]Are you not a little worried about the future of our children? Are you at ease with what our country is becoming?
If you are slightly concerned you may be labeled as Bigot, Right wing, Right extremist, alt right, xenophobic, and the last but not the least, drum rolls , drrrrr nazi

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:14 pm

No... If I may as a non-Maltese... It’s perfectly fine to be concerned... I am too... But you can be concerned without treading on others... And without blaming the ones that are new for a situation that has been worsening long before they came... And if you criticize every media release and every statistic until one comes along that fits your world-view, then yes, it makes you suspect... Then you have to live with being branded those words... I am getting branded by the same kind of people as a leftist-green stinker every day...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:18 pm

#12 wrote:No... If I may as a non-Maltese... It’s perfectly fine to be concerned... I am too... But you can be concerned without treading on others... And without blaming the ones that are new for a situation that has been worsening long before they came... And if you criticize every media release and every statistic until one comes along that fits your world-view, then yes, it makes you suspect... Then you have to live with being branded those words... I am getting branded by the same kind of people as a leftist-green stinker every day...
Thanks,for commenting, but I did not comprehend your first sentence.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 pm

What’s the first? The treading on part? I meant that you have to kick up and not down... You pick on the weakest in society instead of the strongest... You advocated one of them to become US president... There’s no denying foreign crime is a problem, and a big one! But don’t act like crime is exclusive to them...
For example sou keep complaining about how they’re all young men... Now they have a relatively high crime rate here too... But juveniles, adolescents, they are ALL more likely to commit crimes... And if you only compare their crime rate to those of Germans the same age - they barely differ... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:28 pm

St.Paul's Bay soon to be one of Malta's no go areas...
https://www.tvm.com.mt/mt/news/mara-sso ... -il-bahar/

A fight between a Romanian woman a Bulgarian and a Libyan man

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 pm

I rarely watch TVM but today I happened to watch an episode from this interesting series about Valletta's history and just realised that they're using the Bundesliga theme...with all the historic anti-all-that-is-German sentiment this was a :shock:
Spoiler: show
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I rarely watch TVM but today I happened to watch an episode from this interesting series about Valletta's history and just realised that they're using the Bundesliga theme...with all the historic anti-all-that-is-German sentiment this was a :shock:
Spoiler: show
Wow...
Heard this ad but did not crossed my mind ...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 pm

To be fair, the Bundesliga theme is glorious as ****.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Yeah I love that tune especially when I hear it during the summer / winter breaks and they start advertising the return - there was one spot which I really liked where they had supporters coming from everywhere and gathering together in the stadiums.

The thing is that when I heard it yesterday playing in the background there was a commentary running and it was very soft. At first I didn't recognize it and spent some time trying to figure out from which movie that familiar tune was #-o.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Giorgio Mitrovich the forgotten Maltese Patriot.

His family will be visiting from South Africa
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ium=widget

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:04 pm

A breath of fresh air about our country. This guy is visiting during this week.

*BTW in the end of this video he is not referring to a DICK :lol: but 'Dik kienet minuta' which translates to 'That was a minute'
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:25 am

So after yesterday I posted those videos, today this pops up (facepalm) from the same blogger, currently vising Malta
It didn't take long for the immigrants issue to present itself.
Although the blogger manages to turn it into a positive message about immigrants integration. I'm sorry to say that the immigrant he chose doesn't help the cause. That Libyan is not just a one off but that is exactly what most of the Libyans here are like, complete with that self righteous and entitlement attitude and they're not capable of building an argument without resorting to violence - this was always their attitude during the Gaddafi era when they weren't here as refugees and it got worse now with the excuse of escaping the mess they made out of their country. I know other Arab nationalities who even they themselves don't want anything to do with them

Usually those on the receiving end aren't other immigrants with an open mind like this blogger, but common people going about their daily business from all walks of life and wouldn't like to imagine what would have happened had someone answered back to him in the same manner.

What many people from big countries fail to understand about our country, is that while in large countries the somewhat different mindsets between tolerant urban vs conservative rural areas, they are fairly isolated by geographical distances, here they overlap continuously.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:So after yesterday I posted those videos, today this pops up (facepalm) from the same blogger, currently vising Malta
It didn't take long for the immigrants issue to present itself.
Although the blogger manages to turn it into a positive message about immigrants integration. I'm sorry to say that the immigrant he chose doesn't help the cause. That Libyan is not just a one off but that is exactly what most of the Libyans here are like, complete with that self righteous and entitlement attitude and they're not capable of building an argument without resorting to violence - this was always their attitude during the Gaddafi era when they weren't here as refugees and it got worse now with the excuse of escaping the mess they made out of their country. I know other Arab nationalities who even they themselves don't want anything to do with them

Usually those on the receiving end aren't other immigrants with an open mind like this blogger, but common people going about their daily business from all walks of life and wouldn't like to imagine what would have happened had someone answered back to him in the same manner.

What many people from big countries fail to understand about our country, is that while in large countries the somewhat different mindsets between tolerant urban vs conservative rural areas, they are fairly isolated by geographical distances, here they overlap continuously.
One... yeah sure, he must go to Bugibba and sees for himself...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Just came from Marsa and I have one thing to say.
Poor residents

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge