You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Macedonia

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Macedonia

Postby srle » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm

I desperately need help.Its a shame that my country is not on the countries list of the official site of Bayern Munchen.I am from Serbia,currently living in Macedonia.I really need jersey ( trickot ) and I cant buy it.Can u tell me on what site can I buy original jersey from Bayern Munich ? pls,help.Tnx in advance.
srle
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The "Could you help me?" Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 pm

U live in Macedonia ??
Im from there too.
I tried to find a Bayern jersey in Skopje and Ohrid but could't find any :(
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Re: The "Could you help me?" Thread

Postby Element » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 pm

srle wrote:I desperately need help.Its a shame that my country is not on the countries list of the official site of Bayern Munchen.I am from Serbia,currently living in Macedonia.I really need jersey ( trickot ) and I cant buy it.Can u tell me on what site can I buy original jersey from Bayern Munich ? pls,help.Tnx in advance.

True , there is no Macedonia in the list

I Have Checked Adidas , but they only have the 2009-2010 Kits

I Also checked other websites , but they only have 2009-2010 kits

I Suggest , Wait till the next season , and buy it form Adidas in Macedonia
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to The Lounge