You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Let the countdown begin...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Let the countdown begin...

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:02 am

Let the countdown begin..... to the posting of my picture. :D Since it seems that some folks are curious about what I look like, I will make my picture available soon. My sister took the film to be developed and I should get a picture within the next few days. When I get a picture I will post it on Myspace in the pics section for awhile, but I will not post it as my ID photo. I will let you know when its' up.

Anyone else who's ID is not known going to post a picture of themselves soon?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:50 am

I bet you´re hot. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:21 am

Ok, my pic is up on Myspace in the pics section. The pictures (there's two) had to be trimmed because my brother and sister did not want their images online. I also have a picture of my two cousins, Aaron and Andy, and my step niece and Aaron's girlfriend. They didn't mind their pictures online. Anyway, the pics will be up for a short time because I don't like my cheesey smile in those pics. Also, the pics are from Christmas time.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 am

:shock: You are HOT. :shock: :shock:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:44 am

Paddy wrote::shock: You are HOT. :shock: :shock:

Very funny, Paddy.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:33 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote::shock: You are HOT. :shock: :shock:

Very funny, Paddy.

I´m serious. You´re right that your smile is kinda cheesy but mmmm....ur great looking for sure. :P

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Hah, I bet you've guaranteed yourself more attention on here now Tracy. Keep in mind I liked you before I knew you were hot ;)
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:11 pm

I still don´t like you but I think you´re hot. :lol: :lol: I´m joking. :D

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:17 pm

I wish I could see the pictures :(
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:36 pm

In case some don't know the link to Myspace its: www.myspace.com/soccerbabe923 Once there go to the pics section and you will see me, my cousins, my cousin's girlfriend, and my step niece.

I keep hearing comments from some of you that you were not expecting me to look like that. Why? What did you think I looked like? Yes, I look girlie in the pictures but I do come from a family that's into sports and I was a cheerleader in high school. So, I might look girlie but I'm a tomboy at heart.

As for my smile, well I think that's because I used to have braces (yes, I did at one time) and I hated smiling for pictures then and I guess I haven't gotten out of that.

Oh, I'm going to try and post more pictures here soon.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:31 pm

Sam wrote:Hah, I bet you've guaranteed yourself more attention on here now Tracy.

Haha, so true! :)
You DO look like the cheerleader type tracylynn, but with brains ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:51 am

Thanks for all the compliments. Remember, there are other women on this board who are smart and pretty.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 am

A smart women? hmmm...Is that Possible? :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:21 pm

ooooh.... cheap shot Paddy... you've just upset all the lasses on the boards... made yourself a bit of a hero to the rest of us!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:22 pm

:lol: I´m here to save the world from women. :lol: I´m the chosen one. 8)

Paddy
I post all the time

Next

Return to The Lounge