You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Let the countdown begin...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 pm

Paddy wrote::lol: I´m here to save the world from women. :lol: I´m the chosen one. 8)

Only god can save you dude...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:07 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote::lol: I´m here to save the world from women. :lol: I´m the chosen one. 8)

Only god can save you dude...:P

No. He´s on his knees doing a certain job at the moment. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:08 pm

It seems like the world needs saving from the men. If you're the chosen one then I guess that explains all the wars in the world. Yeah, you're saving it alright. :roll:

Yes, women are smart. We're smart enough to know that your talk is just blabber and nothing else.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:11 pm

ummm....first of all it was a joke. And ummm...yeah....khm.....Men are superior to women...and this is no joke (Awaits the storm :lol: ).

On the second thought it´s all a joke. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:16 pm

tracylynn wrote:

It seems like the world needs saving from the men. If you're the chosen one then I guess that explains all the wars in the world. Yeah, you're saving it alright. :roll:

Yes, women are smart. We're smart enough to know that your talk is just blabber and nothing else.

Paddy wrote:ummm....first of all it was a joke. And ummm...yeah....khm.....Men are superior to women...and this is no joke (Awaits the storm :lol: ).

I love it when you both fight...LOL (now don't start thinking that I take pleasure when people fight.....it's just the both of you...you never stop..)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:17 pm

I do it more cause I like to make hot women mad. If I can´t make them love me, I sure can make them hate me. It´s a feeling too. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 pm

First of all, I'm not mad. Actually, I feel sorry when some men says they're superior to a woman because it means they're inadequate in a certain area.
As they say, big egos = little toys.

Enough of this discussion.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:28 pm

This is getting interesting... but definitely out of hand. Sorry, but I just had to lock it :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to The Lounge