You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Introduce yourself here!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:52 pm

Hi, this thread should be used for everyone to introduce himself.

I'm Mark Cilia Vincenti, I'm 23 years old (will be 24 in exactly 25 days' time) from Malta and I work as a web developer / internal developer.

I've been a Bayern fan since the early 90s.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:53 pm

I'm called Kevin Hume, i live in the north east of england, and work as an HR Executive (systems)... don't ask me to explain further I'll talk forever.

Been a bayern fan for quite a while now, again, don't ask why it started!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:06 pm

kevh26 wrote:I'm called Kevin Hume, i live in the north east of england, and work as an HR Executive (systems)... don't ask me to explain further I'll talk forever.

Been a bayern fan for quite a while now, again, don't ask why it started!

I find it quite strange for an Englishman to support a German team. I mean, the reason why virtually all Maltese football fans support a foreign team is because Maltese clubs have absolutely no chance of mingling with the big guns. But in England, the league is strong, at the moment stronger than the Bundesliga. Do you also support an English team?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:25 pm

not really, I enjoy going to sunderland matches, but that's more for the atmosphere, and general fun with the away fans...

when I first got into Bayern, I wasn't really into german football as a whole if I remember rightly it was after playing Sensible Soccer on the SNES and dominating with Bayern that i thought, this is the team for me... and that's now turned into an addiction!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 pm

kevh26 wrote:playing Sensible Soccer

those were the days :D
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:35 pm

Those still are the days, I've got it on my pc with a snes emulator, along with ISS, Civilization, Sim City, Donkey Kong, Super Mario brother and so on!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:32 pm

kevh26 wrote:Those still are the days, I've got it on my pc with a snes emulator, along with ISS, Civilization, Sim City, Donkey Kong, Super Mario brother and so on!

Wow! My favourite game during those times was Dune II.
Do you know that Sensible Soccer 2006 is out?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:38 am

My name is Ranjith and I am an Indian...
I live in NY and work as an IT analyst for one of the banks in wall st, NY.

I have been a Bayern fan from the late 90s(when I started following club football) and German soccer team fan forever....
Last edited by fanOfBayern on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:39 am

MUTU wrote:
kevh26 wrote:Those still are the days, I've got it on my pc with a snes emulator, along with ISS, Civilization, Sim City, Donkey Kong, Super Mario brother and so on!

Sensible Soccer 2006 is already out

Hey, I'm Cat (nickname) and I'm from the US. I love pretty much every major sport there is soccer, baseball, basketball, you name it. still in school, but not elementary or middle
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:42 am

podolski4life wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Hey, I'm Cat (nickname) and I'm from the US. I love pretty much every major sport there is soccer, baseball, basketball, you name it. still in school, but not elementary or middle

that leaves high school....:D...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:43 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
podolski4life wrote:
MUTU wrote:

that leaves high school....:D...

or college. hah :wink:
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sabik » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:42 pm

I'm Sabrina, I'm 19 years old and I am from Germany.
I am going to school at the moment to become a Foreign language secretary and so this Community is a good exercise ;)

I've been a Bayern fan since 1994.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby Sober_Irishman » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:09 am

I'm Aaron From the US. New Jersey to be exact. I've been a Bayern fan ever since I went to Munich for the first time about four years ago. I also like Stuttgart, my ancestors came from Baden-Baden. My other favorite clubs are Glasgow Celtic, DC United, and New York Red Bulls.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:38 pm

I'm Candy and from York in England, which is such a nice city so everyone come and visit, but the football team is in the third division :P I also live near Hull and they're a tad better at footie but I'm not such a big fan of Hull. Very rough.
I'm 16 as of March and I've finished proper school and I'm going into 'college' but it isn't the same as college in the US.
Sorry I didn't do this sooner!

Oh + I've been a Bayern fan since I discovered Lukas Podolski - yes, I'm that shallow ;)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby wanaminah » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:14 am

Hi everybody
My name is WAN AMINAH HANIZ.Computer graphic designer from Malaysia.
German football fan.
wanaminah
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to The Lounge