You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby dejodejo » Wed May 18, 2011 9:12 pm

THANK YOU ELEMENT.PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DO ATACHMENT OF MY BEST BAYERN FORMATION ON MY POST REPLY LIKE TOU .THANK YOU
dejodejo
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed May 18, 2011 9:14 pm

dejodejo wrote:THANK YOU ELEMENT.PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO DO ATACHMENT OF MY BEST BAYERN FORMATION ON MY POST REPLY LIKE TOU .THANK YOU

no problem

Click on " user control panel" (which is under the logo)

the click on profile

then on the left , you will see " Edit signature"

click on it

then put whatever you want as signature

you can copy my signature and edit the players you want
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BrigitteSSR » Wed May 18, 2011 11:09 pm

HI!!!!

My name is Brigitte, I'm from Colombia, I'm 19 and I'm a Graphic Designer....Well… I adore football…I've been a Bayern fan SInce I was 13, also I’m a HUGE fan of the NATIONAL MANNSCHAFT!!! Go Deutschland!!!......I like Jesters, and I loved the trickster fom Cirque du Soleil KOOZA( Random.. :| ..haha)....My favorite band is Tokio Hotel, I LOVE Nuttella Waffles!!!!.........and that's it! :D

"Wathever happens, believe in you, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do any time"
BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 am

Hello Brigitte. I saw you left some important stuff out. Who is your favourite FCB player? Where did you saw them first? After Valderrama, why the Mannschaft? Welcome to Bayernforum BTW.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BrigitteSSR » Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 am

tflags wrote:Hello Brigitte. I saw you left some important stuff out. Who is your favourite FCB player? Where did you saw them first? After Valderrama, why the Mannschaft? Welcome to Bayernforum BTW.

My Favorite ever has been Bastian Schweinsteiger and my second favorite right now is Toni Kroos, I think he's AMAZING but he just doesn't get enough minutes to show his skills....I don't remember exactly where I first saw them but I remember I got interested because my dad was coaching a local team called "Bayern Münich"... so Every weekend I used to sit on the livingroom with my dad and watch Bayern matches.. and then I became a first class Fan!!..haha!

Exactly because of that!!.. the years of "El Pibe" Valderrama where the Best time of the Colombian Team, after his retirement the team started to be "not as good".. as they used to be, and ovbiously they didn't make it to the World cup of 2006(doesn't mean I don't like them because they haven't won anything... I Love them!!) where Bastian Schweinsteiger played by the fisrt time on a World cup with the National Mannschatf!!.. So match after match I got more into the German Team I'n now I'm a HUGE FAN!!! GO GERMANY!!!!

I think the Colombian Team are starting to get their soul back!!..We have really Awesome players.. and who knows??.. we could be in the next World Cup!!

"Wathever happens, believe in you, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do any time"
BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby gastarana » Thu May 19, 2011 5:33 am

BrigitteSSR wrote:HI!!!!

My name is Brigitte, I'm from Colombia, I'm 19 and I'm a Graphic Designer....Well… I adore football…I've been a Bayern fan SInce I was 13, also I’m a HUGE fan of the NATIONAL MANNSCHAFT!!! Go Deutschland!!!......I like Jesters, and I loved the trickster fom Cirque du Soleil KOOZA( Random.. :| ..haha)....My favorite band is Tokio Hotel, I LOVE Nuttella Waffles!!!!.........and that's it! :D

BIENVENIDA GUAPA :mrgreen:
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrigitteSSR » Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 am

gastarana wrote:BIENVENIDA GUAPA

Gracias!!! :D

BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Thu May 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Welcome to all new members. Hey Brigitte maybe you can help with the forum logo. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby chardos » Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Since I've made a few posts I figure I'll introduce myself:

My name is Richard, I'm 24 and am from San Francisco, California, USA.

My family is originally from Kaiserslautern, which is where I grew up. (yes, I support the red devils!) For me to support FCB may seem odd but it is based on other family ties and watching Bayern games as a boy. :D When FCK/FCB meet I tend to get a lot of either angry or jubilant/petty phone calls.

My favorite FCB player is Philipp Lahm, though growing up I was a huge fan of Lothar Matthäus and then of course Olli Kahn. :D
(and Olaf Marschall but this is not the place :wink:)

I played football at the college level but after that decided it was better to focus on studies than on sports. I still play in a semi-competitive regional league, however.

Having 2 nationalities can be difficult when watching international football, especially when USA/Germany meet. (In 2002 WC quarterfinals especially!)

I don't know what else to add .. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and half-fluent in German. :D (you forget a lot when you rarely speak it!) In addition to the Bundesliga I enjoy watching baseball (SF Giants/Oakland A's,) hockey (SJ Sharks!) MLS (SJ Earthquakes) and Aussie Rules Football.
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Element » Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome Brigitte and Richard
MaCk0y wrote:Welcome to all new members. Hey Brigitte maybe you can help with the forum logo.

Yeah , We also have Aequitas who also is Great in photoshopping (he made our banner)

and also we also Have Zigehh , who created the ads we use/will use to advertise this forum and MY AVATAR
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Sat May 21, 2011 7:08 am

Welcome to Brigitte <3.... and everyone else recently entered, about whom I don't really care about :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 21, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome to new members.

@BrigitteSSR: Valderama? With yr age I didn't expect to know him. He was a great player. I remember that he was one of the players I really loved to see playing in the late 80's - early 90's in WCs.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby BrigitteSSR » Sat May 21, 2011 3:09 pm

AvatarX wrote:Welcome to new members.

@BrigitteSSR: Valderama? With yr age I didn't expect to know him. He was a great player. I remember that he was one of the players I really loved to see playing in the late 80's - early 90's in WCs.

of course I know him!..I was born in the early 90's!! my dad was such a football fan so he basically introduced me to him! .. and after his retirement he has made a lot of tv ads, so even for little kids of 5 or 6 years it's impossible to not know him! :D

BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby BrigitteSSR » Sat May 21, 2011 3:10 pm

dambun wrote:Welcome to Brigitte <3.... and everyone else recently entered, about whom I don't really care about :wink: :mrgreen: :lol:

haha thanks! :D

BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

Brigitte, are you planning on being a regular her? This place just came more interesing. No offence, Mutu. It's a good forum but it was lacking in that area. :mrgreen:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge