You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby podolski4life » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:31 am

I’m one of the lower classmen in high school, so I‘m also one of the youngest. I’m an amateur photographer, and I mainly take basketball, baseball, American football, and hockey pictures. Hobbies are all sports, reading, and long-distance running.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:53 pm

kevh26 wrote:
Mirage wrote:I'm in sixth form [which is like just college 16-18] and doing English literature, History, Media and Psychology. I think I'm one of the youngest here.

Spare time: football, going out, teenagery things etc. and yes, music. Let's get a music topic ^^

I did a level english lit... are you reading enduring love and safe as houses?

a lot of colleges seem to be using these two

No, I haven't started those and I'm not sure if I will in the future... My sister took a level eng lit and did them though.

Swimming with sharks would be cool, but I think I'd chicken out. Maybe I should chose dolphins instead :wink:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ATTENTION FCB FANS FROM ENGLAND

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 am

HI PEOPLE IM A BAYERN FAN FROM ROCHDALE IN ENGLAND. AS OF THIS I DONT GET TO TALK TO MANY BAYERN FANS AND NOW I HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY I WILL TAKE IT.

IM NICK 20 AND HAVE BEEN INTO BAYERN FROM AROUND 96, CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT REASON THOUGH LOL

IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME ON MSN MY ADDRESS IS

olympicdale@hotmail.com :D
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:29 pm

and whys the msn for mate ?
you can talk to lots of Bayern fans in the forum . . no need for privacy mate .
Discuss what u wanna discuss about FCB in here , you are more than welcome to ask anything about the team . Get involved within the forum , no need for msn dude.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:47 pm

I'm English, but I think you should have posted this in the Introduction thread.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:58 pm

FCB 4 EVA, welcome to the forum :)

As explained by Mirage, this should have gone in the existing Introductions thread, but it's not a problem since you're new and didn't know.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby basim » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:40 am

i'am basim amoura

i'am 21 years

I adore bayern of 94
basim
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:18 pm

hi ya!

i'm joanna, and been bayern fan for quite a long time.
very happy to be here.

cheers!
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:29 pm

yoanna wrote:hi ya!

very happy to be here.

cheers!

where are you from joanna? Your name sounds like greek. and what's up with your avatar :)
FC Bajern

Postby draconaut » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:52 am

Is anyone here knows my country Malaysia?Pardon my grammar!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:10 am

draconaut wrote:Is anyone here knows my country Malaysia?Pardon my grammar!

you mean, like, know where it is on the map or through personal experience?
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby yoanna » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:14 am

FC Bajern wrote:
yoanna wrote:hi ya!

very happy to be here.

cheers!

where are you from joanna? Your name sounds like greek. and what's up with your avatar :)

poland, actually. far cry from greece...
well, the avatar's lovely, 'in it? :D

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:01 pm

well, the avatar's lovely, 'in it? :D[/quote]

very :D :P
FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 am

YO!, I'm from Malta, 20 years old. Im a Bayern fanatic, My Favourite Bayern players are Effenberg and Matthaus and Kahn, I HATE Jens Lehmann, I dont know what else to say except Forza Bayern and screw Lamemann. Cya.

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:23 am

SNAKE wrote:Hey mates, I'm Jurgen from Malta, 19 years old (soon becoming 20 next January) Im an all German and Bayern fanatic, My Favourite Bayern players are Effenberg and Matthaus and I HATE Jens Lehmann, I dont know what else to say except Forza Bayern and Germany, Cya.

SNAKE

I like Effenberg too! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge