You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re:

Postby Paddy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Paddy wrote:Hey. My name is Peter, I´m 19 years old. I´m from Slovenia. My main interestes are sports(football, basketball) and music (metal).

And I´m a big Bayern fan, sadly one of the few over here.

Ahhh, the good old days. :)
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby kappataumunich » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi i'm Azizi. 16 years old and from Singapore. Been a huge football fan since i was little and as far as i could remember.. I've been watching the Premier League and Serie A all my life and only 2 years ago i've been very into the Bundesliga. I like that the Bundesliga is constantly improving and flourishing in terms of the team's quality and player standard and obviously the club that certainly caught my eye was certainly FC Bayern.

All my life i've watched and supported such clubs such as Man United/Barcelona/Leeds/Milan/Deportivo La Coruna but nothing comes close to how i feel when i watch Bayern. Something like a love affair that i encounter.

Besides football i have interests in music/film/television which is far too much of a content to fit in here. Well this is me. If you guys want to know more about me you can hit me up with a PM or follow my twitter(@callofathena). Thanks!
kappataumunich
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Welcome dude

I wont say that i hope that you will have fun , because am sure that you will
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 pm

I wouldn't be so sure because fanboys and haters of certain players can ruin the experience.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby eliasov » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm

hello mates

my name is ELIAS FARES . I am From lebanon . i work in a company as accountant !! iam an fc bayern fan since 1999 the tragedic loss vs man utd !!
i hope that i'll enjoy my stay in this forum ....
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

eliasov wrote:my name is ELIAS FARES . I am From lebanon . i work in a company as accountant !! iam an fc bayern fan since 1999 the tragedic loss vs man utd !!
i hope that i'll enjoy my stay in this forum ....

5th Lebanese in the forum

Welcome Dude
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Koma » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 pm

hey everyone
my name is Boban i am a Bayern Munich admirer from Serbia

before i start with my - i hope - long posting career, can anyone please explain me why the hell did we sell Mats Hummels??

cheers everyone :)
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Koma wrote:before i start with my - i hope - long posting career,

Finally a new guy with the intention to stay

am the Element , anything you want to know about Bayern , just ask

yeah , and we sold Hummels because it was the last year of his contract , and he did not have Place in the team
(Lucio and World-class Demichelis)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 pm

World class? :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

You can't argue with their stats that season. We only conceded 21 goals in 34 games, which was a new all-time Bundesliga record. Bayern should really hire you as their new advisor if you could have seen it coming that Lucio would be sold to Inter for 8 million soon after and Demichelis would go back to being the inconsistent player he was in the 5 years before that season.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

MrLinky wrote:You can't argue with their stats that season. We only conceded 21 goals in 34 games, which was a new all-time Bundesliga record. Bayern should really hire you as their new advisor if you could have seen it coming that Lucio would be sold to Inter for 8 million soon after and Demichelis would go back to being the inconsistent player he was in the 5 years before that season

You are right

I mean that Season was just insane , every player in the Bundesliga tried to get past them and failed

and Demichelis was TOP that season , in fact i preferred him over Lucio and said that Demichelis was the real Deal

My Dad says that he remembers Demichelis as one of the safest Defenders ever , and that as long Demichelis and Lahm are in Bayern backline , the Defense will Be Stable no matter what

But When Lucio left , i said no problem , he is getting old anyway , just put a young one next to Demichelis and we will be perfect

but it turned out , that Demichelis needed the Help of that Young defender(Badstuber) more than expected even when Badstuber played LB

and DVB was a beast , but sadly a beast offensively , but his Defense is worse than the defense of a 2-year old blind girl !!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Beyondcena » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi,I called Cai Songtao.I come from China which is far away from Germany.I am the Big fan of Arjen Robben,nice to meet you.
Beyondcena
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Welcome to the forum! :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ananda » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi, I'm Adnan and I'm 25 years old, I'm from Bosnia and I'm addicted to FCB since 1995 :D :D :D I sound like a member of AA meeting 8)

I must say, there is large fan base in Bosnia =D> =D> =D>
I registred recently, but never had a chance to participate on forum, but soon, some things will change ;)
My ass may be dumb, but I'm not dumbass!
ananda
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:56 pm

MrLinky wrote:You can't argue with their stats that season. We only conceded 21 goals in 34 games, which was a new all-time Bundesliga record. Bayern should really hire you as their new advisor if you could have seen it coming that Lucio would be sold to Inter for 8 million soon after and Demichelis would go back to being the inconsistent player he was in the 5 years before that season.

The things is, they got an offer for Micho, refused it and then sold Lucio, who was always the heart of defence, even in that one season Micho was great.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge