You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby uzi716 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:46 pm

robbenchelsea wrote:Hi all, Chelsea and Robben fan here

and soon to be Bayern fan :D

Welcome
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ali » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi all
My name is Ali...I am from Egypt...I am 24 and 3 month old...I love soccer very much...I support El Ahly in my country....and FC Bayern Munchen worldwide...
Both teams are the best...not only in their countries...but in their continents as well...:D
Ali
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Ali wrote:Hi all
My name is Ali...I am from Egypt...I am 24 and 3 month old...I love soccer very much...I support El Ahly in my country....and FC Bayern Munchen worldwide...
Both teams are the best...not only in their countries...but in their continents as well...:D

Welcome Ali :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Ali wrote:Hi all

3rd Egypt in the house

Welcome Dude
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Ali » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 am

Thanks for this warm welcome... :)
Ali
Getting the hang of it

Postby hgb09 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:33 am

Welcome
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby brece lee » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

hai all, bayern community...

great, thanks to admin for builds this forum, it would be nice experience for wides of bayern munich's fans

i'm bresly...from Indonesia...i'm 26 years old

i like bayern munich almost 7 years...but i know this forum just for tonight...i know from searching in google

be great experience too if i find any link (of course resumable link) for download any fullmatch of bayern munich matches, especially for this seasons...

thanks for your coorporation...

best regards,
:D
brece lee
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm

welcome :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB general » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Well, I didn't introduce myself, so im gonna now do it. :)
My name is Ivan. Im from Osijek(Croatia), student on college of electrotehnics, Bayern fan since I know for myself. Always cheering, supporting them(in good & evil) and try to watch every game if its possible. 8) Hope that will have great time here and enjoy in discussions with everyone. :wink:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Element » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:26 pm

FCB general wrote:Well, I didn't introduce myself, so im gonna now do it. :)
My name is Ivan. Im from Osijek(Croatia), student on college of electrotehnics, Bayern fan since I know for myself. Always cheering, supporting them(in good & evil) and try to watch every game if its possible. 8) Hope that will have great time here and enjoy in discussions with everyone. :wink:

See , you are gonig to be helpful

You are from osijek

so what can you tell us about Osijek's Super Talent Dino Spehar

post your review here if you have one viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5271&start=150#p89980
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Welcome Ivan :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ForestMick » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi All,

My name's Mick, I'm 40 (yesterday!!), and I live in Nottingham in England. I support Nottingham Forest, but also follow Glasgow Rangers, and Linfield (Northern Ireland). I'm not a Bayern Munich fan, but registered on the site as I will be visiting in Janauary with my girlfriend. I am in the process of trying to buy tickets for the FC Kaiserslauten game on the 22nd January, and just wanted some help/advice about our visit.
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Happy Birthday and Welcome
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ForestMick » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you!
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby tavo31 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm Gustavo. I'm 21 and I'm a computer system engineering student in my country, Costa Rica.

I've always liked Bayern München, specially over the rest of the Bundesliga teams. Germany has always been my favorite international team, and I believe Bastian Schweinsteiger to be the only central midfielder in the world that can hold a candle to Xavi Hernández. He is one of my top 3 most beloved players. He, Müller and Özil are my favorite german players (even though Özil plays in my most hated team).

I'm a huge supporter of my local team Saprissa, as I am a supporter of Barcelona, AS Roma (happy to see both teams getting through in CL), FC Twente and Arsenal.

I joined the forum today because the rumors that my compatriot Bryan Ruiz's chances of joining the team are supposedly growing, and even though they're still only rumors, I wanted to take the opportunity to finally join a Bayern forum, since I'm member of at least one forum from each of my teams.

My regards to everyone here.
tavo31
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge