You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Zigehh » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 pm

In the last two months, i think i ve been on this forum every day just hoping to see some news about transfers to bayern but i got nothing.... I kinda admie u element for your work on transfers and rumors, u really make life easier for bayern fans :).

Good to see im not the only slovenian on here :P ...
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Zigehh wrote:. I kinda admie u element for your work on transfers and rumors, u really make life easier for bayern fans .

so i am as important as The TV and the CAR LMAO
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 pm

You are more important, because I don't drive and I see news regarding Bayern here, and not on tv.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You are more important, because I don't drive and I see news regarding Bayern here, and not on tv.

Man , I cant get Any "REDDER" Than that

but you owned me that argument
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Hehe, just wanted to make sure you get the praise you deserve. :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BlackCat » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Alright Everyone

I'm BlackCat because that's the nickname of the club I support; Sunderland AFC. I'm looking for help/advice on purchasing tickets for the Bayern match against Nuremberg on the 13th of November. As I'm not a Bayern Club Member I've been refused them from the club. I've come across web sites selling them but they seem very expensive.

Any help and/or advice would be great, thanks!

Ha'way The Lads! :D
BlackCat
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby floriangoetz87 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm

BlackCat wrote:Alright Everyone

I'm BlackCat because that's the nickname of the club I support; Sunderland AFC. I'm looking for help/advice on purchasing tickets for the Bayern match against Nuremberg on the 13th of November. As I'm not a Bayern Club Member I've been refused them from the club. I've come across web sites selling them but they seem very expensive.

Try this link :) http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/fcbayern?categoryID=1124
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BlackCat » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:33 pm

floriangoetz87 wrote:
BlackCat wrote:Alright Everyone

Try this link :) http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern/fcbayern?categoryID=1124

Yes, I've tried that link before thanks mate. Unfortunately they don't have any tickets. Fingers crossed they might get some ey?! Thanks a lot for trying I do appreciate it!
BlackCat
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby floriangoetz87 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Did you try livefootballtickets.com?
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BlackCat » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:46 pm

floriangoetz87 wrote:Did you try livefootballtickets.com?

No I haven't, that looks great! Thank you very much mate! I'll let you know if we're succesful!! :D
BlackCat
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:36 pm

The cheapest way is viagogo...

Tickets wont be there until 1 week before the match...when other people are selling them because they cant go or something...

It will be hard to get any tickets because it is a Bayern derby but good luck :)

Like I said try few days before the match on viagogo...I am sure there will be at least 50 tickets available...they always are
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Oscar_ » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi I'm Oscar

27yr old male, living in Liverpool, supporting Everton and Bayern ( obviously) and I'm a teacher.
Oscar_
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Welcome :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zippy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

I'm originally from Sheffield but have lived in Germany since 1984, I'm 48 years old and have been a season ticket holder at Bayern since 1987.
I lived for many years in and around Munich but now live in Hildesheim near Hannover.
I am also a club member and am proud to have a membership number under 10,000 !
It is interesting that you are in Malta, I visit Malta every couple of years or so and have been to the Bayern supporters club in Hamrun !
I have also been to see Sliema Wanderers several times. I love Malta it's a fantastic place.
In England I support Sheffield United.

Tomorrow I have a ticket for the Dortmund - Bayern game and I'm hoping we hit form at last, we will certainly need to be better than in recent weeks.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Element » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 pm

zippy wrote:I'm originally from Sheffield but have lived in Germany since 1984, I'm 48 years old and have been a season ticket holder at Bayern since 1987.
I lived for many years in and around Munich but now live in Hildesheim near Hannover.
I am also a club member and am proud to have a membership number under 10,000 !
It is interesting that you are in Malta, I visit Malta every couple of years or so and have been to the Bayern supporters club in Hamrun !
I have also been to see Sliema Wanderers several times. I love Malta it's a fantastic place.
In England I support Sheffield United.

Tomorrow I have a ticket for the Dortmund - Bayern game and I'm hoping we hit form at last, we will certainly need to be better than in recent weeks.

Welcome to our forum

season ticket holder =P~
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge