You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Introduce yourself here!

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby dambun » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Guys...I am collecting bets...who was the first one to send her a private msg :)

My money is on Element :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's Elements... No doubt about it... :wink: :lol:

You should have seeked the second PM-sender... because now everyone is a winner :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am

hehe... Element could make his own spy agency with all the monitoring:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby barcode » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 am

Hi I am from Iran and a german football fan i used to be a chelsea fan but because of political things behind chelsea political club from now on i am a bayern munich fan and a true fan of Muller. I wish the best for bayern munich and the worst for chelsea
barcode
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 am

sch0ll7 wrote:hehe... Element could make his own spy agency with all the monitoring:)

Actually , sounds like a good idea

And when i get in Trouble , I put it all on MUTU :twisted:
barcode wrote:Hi I am from Iran and a german football fan i used to be a chelsea fan but because of political things behind chelsea political club from now on i am a bayern munich fan and a true fan of Muller. I wish the best for bayern munich and the worst for chelsea

Hey

welcome

Dambun is also from Iran
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

hey barcode :)
I'm also a Bayern-lover from Iran :)
My name is Damoun.... and I live in Tehran....

Welcome to the forum man
چاکریم
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby 2headedeagle » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi all my name is Husein im Albanian and live in Macedonia im bayern fan from 7 years old lol im 21 now
2headedeagle
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 pm

2headedeagle wrote:Hi all my name is Husein im Albanian and live in Macedonia im bayern fan from 7 years old lol im 21 now

Welcome

Shpati lives in Macedonia too , so you will not be alone :D
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 am

2headedeagle wrote:Hi all my name is Husein im Albanian and live in Macedonia im bayern fan from 7 years old lol im 21 now

:twisted: in what city u live ?
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Peco » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi i'm Petar from Macedonia, a hardcore Bayern fan from the late 1990-es. Hope Bayern will repeat the great last season results. Regards to Shpati and 2headedeagle, my compatriots. :D
Peco
First post

Postby gastarana » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 am

Hello my name is Gaston,im from Donostia Basque Country(at the mmt a part of spain-nicht gut but what can i do-) but i live since i was 10[now im old :lol: 25] in El Salvador,Central America been a Bayern fan since the day i born nahh just kidding since the 90s,,,cheers!
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome! :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 am

I must say, I had never seen this topic before, so here i go :lol:
My name is Mathias, I'm 23 and I'm from Uruguay, and despite of the distance i consider myself a big Bayern fan. I watch all Bayern games (BL and CL) thanks to DirecTV :D
Otherwise, there is still internet 8)
I also buy all the Tshirts i can.

You may be asking yourself, how is it possible that an uruguayan supports FCBayern?
It was year 1999, i was starting high school, with 12-13 years (don't remember exactly). And by then i started to follow every match of CL. That season Bayern reached the final, but we lost it in a so unfair way. That made me very VERY angry.
Since that, my love for this team and its history, has not stopped growing.
I'm actually saving money in order to visit Münich and watching Bayern live at Allianz Arena!!
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Zigehh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Ey people...

Ive been a member of this forum for quite a long time now, but i was always just reading it never posting... I dunno why. Well its time so brake the ice and start:). Im visiting this forum on a daily basis(almost every transfers rumor is in this place so i dont need to search anywhere else:P), so i ll try to post more.

Im from Slovenia(beautiful country... small, but beaufitul:P), 22 years old and a bayern fan for quite a long time now. I think i got that from my father who is also a life-time fan of the pride from munchen...

So hello to all the folks on this forum... :)
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby Element » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Zigehh wrote:Ey people...

Ive been a member of this forum for quite a long time now, but i was always just reading it never posting... I dunno why. Well its time so brake the ice and start:). Im visiting this forum on a daily basis(almost every transfers rumor is in this place so i dont need to search anywhere else:P), so i ll try to post more.

Im from Slovenia(beautiful country... small, but beaufitul:P), 22 years old and a bayern fan for quite a long time now. I think i got that from my father who is also a life-time fan of the pride from munchen...

So hello to all the folks on this forum... :)

you are always online at the same time i am

So Welcome

am looking forwards to read your posts

and No , not Almost , EVERY BAYERN RUMOR IS HERE :mrgreen: =D> =D> =D>
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 pm

There are some more forum members who live in Slovenia, like Sch0ll7 or Paddy :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge